1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bolin

Fortunately, my sister only stays at school for a few hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Yayyyy.

---------- Post added 8th Jan 2013 at 10:42 AM ----------

So, the cute guy sitting across from me is named Josh. How do I know this? His laptop is like sending signals to mine, and I can probably pull up his media playlist if I wanted to (I have no idea what I'm saying, maybe I can't, idgaf.). Anyway, I've noticed him since August and he's so <333

2. FJ Cruiser

Ever since my semester schedule magically sorted itself out, I've just been on Cloud 9, and it's awesome. I know this semester will be great. I've got great friends I can talk to about anything (never had that before); great extracurriculars; a great schedule that means I can actually not have to worry about course transfer issues when I'm in Melbourne; my brother has actually stayed clean for three weeks now and appears to be getting his shit together contrary to all expectations and previous experience; I'm actually making connections to find an internship in Australia after the semester exchange program; one of my good friends got all the gear for outdoor climbing, meaning I have a partner to go climb the Greenbelt with, and I might get offered a position on the climbing team. My biggest problem is that my two favorite pairs of shoes got stolen in Mexico City...

God, things have come such a long way since high school. I'm so glad I never gave up or compromised.

#9922 FJ Cruiser, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
  3. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I think my luck is finally turning. I was walking into the courthouse to intern this morning and I slipped on some random ice on the sidewalk outside. I went down hard but I managed to catch myself on my hands, I totally busted my right hand open and scraped the fuck out of my fingers but I didn't smash my Michael Kors watch, thank God. I'm counting that one as a win.

And, secondly, the probation officers and my mentor surprised me with a job this afternoon. A county near my hometown is hiring an APA (Adult-Parole Authority) Officer and a PSI (Pre-Sentence Invesgation) report writer. All of the officers gathered around my mentor's phone and were basically pimping me out to the head of human resources lady who is doing the hiring, they want me to take the PSI writing job. They're friends with her, the human resources lady, I guess.

I was sitting right there when they were on the phone and I was so touched that they'd do that for me. They were like..."I'm telling you, this kid is as smart as a whip. He knows what he's doing. We started him out slow, just to see how he'd handle it and he does everything for us now. He writes all of our reports, we actually get pretty disappointed on the days he doesn't come in. We leave stuff to him because we trust him. He really cares about what he does and you can tell. Trust me, you need this boy." And my heart was like, bursting--the whole time. I'm guaranteed an interview and I haven't even actually applied for it yet, I'm applying Thursday. I might start out at $17/per hour. I'm five months from graduation and I'm basically good to go...

...and then Gehanna. He's being so sweet to me...but he's still a duhface. The whole thing just makes me sad. He wants to do everything he can to make me happy, and he really does genuinely try, unlike someone else I knew, once, FOOTBALL DUDE. But I know it's not going to work out between us.

#9923 Kidd, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2013
  4. IanGallagher

Having a really cute guy take your blood apparently makes it less painful and more sensual.

5. Bolin

I am one that does not like to be told what I want to hear. I am one that likes to be told what I need to hear.

6. SkyDiver

I know he cares about me in a more than "just friends" kind of way. Deep down. He will never admit it, but he does.

7. Chickzak

Uh oh. I sense stress coming from *points to the door* that-a-side of the house. Cant believe there's still no such thing as chill pill yet.

8. Colours

I just hope that whatever happens, it won't be a repeat of last time I crushed on a supposedly straight guy. He's so cute, damn.

On a different note: exams are coming up fast, I really need to stop procrastinating.

9. Chloeles12

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So mad, friends mom didn't accept her as bi, crazy religious. :***: :bang:

10. FrankieUK

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm thinking should i go to sleep or not, can't decide... should i catch up on 90210 or go to sleep... oh the dilemma!!

11. Chickzak

Tetris is so addictive. Been playing for the past half an hour. At least I beat *my* top score. Woo, I'm on the 9th page now.

*jump up and down*...I'll get to the first page some day. Haha :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. LEZmis4

LEZmis4 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    :angry: Crappy anxiety night...UGH...SOOOO frustrating!!!

13. SkyDiver

I've got a sick feeling that the first half of 2013 will be extremely hard on me. It will push me to my limits and test my strength in the hardest ways.

The second half will be some of the best months of my life.

14. Bolin

*sigh* Well...

15. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh wow I had my first math class in a year and a half today.
    I'm "learning" precalculus now even though I've had a good foundation in Calculus.

It's kind of funny. Since it's a low-level course I thought there would be a ton of freshmen, but it's mostly upperclassmen trying to fulfill their math credits like me. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

16. koilfong

koilfong Guest

i can feel myself forgetting how to drive...

17. dreamcatcher

I just had the most amazing day in... forever. Nothing can possibly be better than today. 2013 is going to be the most kickass year ever.

18. Equalist

Equalist Guest

LOL, my sister hasn't said a word to me since I overwhelmingly degraded her last night because she couldn't shut her naive little mouth. She is older than me and goes to an excellent school, yet, she cannot grasp on to reality. Truly pitiful.

In other news. School is going well, even though I've only been back for two days. It will only be a matter of time before I'm back to my usual stress over some upcoming test.

19. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I hate being an Aspie.. Makes everything 10x more difficult.

20. SkyDiver

Mexico next month! Never thought I'd be going there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.