1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nudity, how shy are you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ditz, Feb 3, 2013.

1. ericoftheeast

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm very comfortable with nudity on my own, but I don't want to be naked around my family or most of my friends. I'm okay with being naked around some friends and, of course, a boyfriend if I have one.

2. biggayguy

I've been hospitalized several times. It quit bothering me after a few days,

3. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

I dont careeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee unless my family's around -_-

4. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Very, very uncomfortable. After being molested, I've never been able to be seen naked. Being out of shape doesn't help matters at all.

5. Jakey945

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am comfortable being nude by myself, boyfriend, close friends, and my brothers. Other than that :s not comfortable at all.

6. Minamimoto_Fan

Well... I want to lose some weight because I'm reAAAAaaalllly self-conscience about my weight, so at the moment I probably wouldn't let anybody I'm dating see me until we get to a certain point.

7. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not really shy. It's just a body, I figure.

8. Hrantou

Its really funny to me because when I was younger and much skinnier, I HATED being seen naked, or even shirtless. But as I got older and consequently more heavy I just didn't care anymore. I walk around naked or just in my boxers all the time when I'm home or at a friends (as long as they don't care)

Unless its family, then I put clothes on :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It seems to be variable for me.

I swim off and on for exercise. I often strip off my suit in the shower, and there have been times when I'm the only person to do so. (Although showering nude is not uncommon at my default pool.) But there are times when I don't have the comfort level, and some of those times have no rhyme or reason.

Well...sometimes there is one reason: even at my age, I sometimes have worries about an unwanted erection. But other times it's just an undefinable lack of comfort.

At least it never gets so bad that I go to a toilet stall to change in or out of my suit.

10. FreeFlow9917

Ehhh so so. I dont do it around my family, or school, but if someone i know asks, i'd do it

11. Diego89

I walk on only my boxer briefs around the house all the time, same around close friends, now I am a bit shy about being completely naked, I do it on the gym's locker room, but I change pretty quickly, unlike other guys (mostly older ones) who seem pretty comfortable walking around the room and even engaging in conversations with other guys while naked.

12. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm horribly self conscious, so I'm not very comfortable with it.

13. Kamina

Not really. Changing for grade 9 gym was torture for me... I wore booty shorts and tank tops over my underwear and bra for the entire semester. :dry:
    I will get nude to change and shower (at home). Other than that I don't like looking at my naked body-I like to pretend I have abs and a beach bod. :grin: :lol:

14. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Due to my terrible acne, shyer than I'd like to be. I had to warm up to the idea of my boyfriend watching me get into a wetsuit. He knows how self-conscious I can be, so when he asked if I'd prefer to keep my shirt on, I said "yes" ... :/

15. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Don't know when I'll ever be comfortable with myself, honestly, considering I hate looking at myself in a mirror fully clothed. Only when I have to (changing/showering) and even then I refuse to look down.

16. Data

Data Guest

I walk around shirtless all the time. I will NOT be seen in my boxers though. Changing in school was in a stall. I never showered at school. I can't even see how people go to the bathroom in the military with all the toilets lined up in one room!

I'm a virgin, but yes I'M SURE it is going to be a big deal taking my clothes off for the first time in front of someone.

When my family pulls out the photo album and flips to the picture of baby me naked in the kitchen sink, I just want to crawl under the couch and DIE! So embarrassing!

17. AndTomorrow

It really depends on the company I'm in. If I'm skinny-dipping with friends, I'm one of the first to get naked. But if I'm at the gym, I change clothes in the bathroom stall. I don't like to be naked in front of strangers or acquaintances.

18. Sinopaa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm morbidly shy about my body. I'd rather have my teeth pulled out with rusty pliers than have anyone see this deformed thing naked. :confused:

19. Choirboy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, after losing 100 lbs., I'm a heck of a lot more comfortable with my body than I used to be, although it's not like I am muscular or anything. I was really quite OK with nudity (at least in private) when I was first married, although my wife wasn't so much. Once I'm completely out, it probably won't take much to get me out of my clothes!

20. Abbra

Not shy enough. I walk around without my shirt all the time, and I don't find it very weird. I'm a little more shy with showing my crotch and butt, but only if it's bare. I could walk around in just my panties.

I don't even have that nice of a body. My love of shirtlessness just outweighs my insecurities.