1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nudity, how shy are you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ditz, Feb 3, 2013.

1. I'm extremely shy about being naked, even though I think my body is fine, and I'm not embarrassed by it.

2. Jim

Jim

Very very very shy. I don't like my body, and I hate even wearing a swimming costume in public.

3. Linthras

Linthras Guest

Started a thread, with poll, on urinals.

*Something I never expected to do*

4. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

Really shy! It would take me a while to be able to get naked in front of somebody.

5. CHML

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sometimes I think I'm not shy enough and sometimes I'm too shy :grin: I have no problem flashing in the middle of the street. Yes I do need to be under the influence of alcohol to do that :grin: But I often flash to my closest friends and family when I'm sober as well. I get shy when there is someone I really really like in the same room :wink: But that goes away after time as well.

6. Ditz

Hey, it's a good topic!!! (!)

7. Mackattack

Mackattack Guest

For the most part, I'm pretty shy! Mostly because I don't like my body. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But if my best friend (who is straight) is over at my house I'll warn her that I'm getting into other clothes, and start taking my clothes off there and then. haha.

8. Oregontinker

I started swimming competitively when I was six so it was not a big step to go from a speedo to nothing at all.

9. jaysuss

I love being naked

10. theskywreck

I can barely take off my sweater in front of people without feeling horribly anxious for some reason.

11. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

Around complete strangers, I don't care much. Around family, yes I am pretty shy. Around friends/boyfriend, don't care. I used to be super shy and self-consious but I've gotten over most of it. Besides, who isn't at least a little more modest around their parents, anyway?

12. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I could care less when I am around my family. I like to keep my clothes on when I am around others though...lol

13. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

I can change in a locker room and everything just fine, but as far as getting full on naked yeah I'd likely be a bit more shy.

14. wilted

A part of Arizona where it actually snows!
    I danced competitively for years. We had to do "quick changes" off to the side of the stage if we didn't have much time between dances. I learned to be comfortable letting half my dance studio see me in my bra and a thong.

In terms of being naked though, I'm a little shy. I don't mind if people see my boobs while I'm changing, but I hate being completely naked in front of people. I will often change with my back towards the other people in the room.

15. Hard Candy

Hard Candy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm really shy. I always have a hard on.

16. Yogabear

Yogabear Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    When I get stressed out, I'd almost do anything even stripping and running naked in the projects. Believe me that I live in them and the rational fear is gone and it doesn't matter! It relieves my stress just goes away and gives me a thrill.

17. tulman

Growing up in a family of 5 with one bathroom meant we all got used to seeing each other in various states of undress, including "no dress", especially with everyone getting ready for school or work at the same time. I've always been warm blooded and the less clothes, the more comfortable I am. Loved skinny dipping and all sorts of nude frolicking from child hood on. At home I'm nude whenever I can be. Slept nude most of my life. Continue to visit nudist resorts whenever I can, been to several all around the country. The men only ones are my favorites. Can't beat the free, uninhibited feeling of being nude outdoors on a warm sunshiny day meeting other happy, fun loving and care free folks also enjoying it.

18. confeshhhions

I used to be shy and insecure, but now I couldn't care less! I was in hospital for two weeks last year and I couldn't dress or even walk by myself so I had to get over the shyness. Plus, once home, my mum had to bath me so I couldn't really be self-conscious anymore. So, to answer your question - No, I'm fine with nudity.

19. KingdomKeyDK

I would strip my clothes right then and there if it was for a partner or beloved male friend :lol:, but I can't do it in front of family or girls :icon_redf

20. SmokeandMirrors

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well I was always a changing room prude; v.shy of whipping the old pants off in front of other guys but that all changed during my friends stag weekend last year. We had just got back from go karting and had spent some time in the pool. Then five of us were taking showers and the next thing you know, they just dropped their shorts and their were 5 waggling willys saying "hello" (!) Well, what could I do but join in with the public display of nudity as opposed to being the one guy everybody does stare at because he still has his shorts on. My shyness was instantly gone there and my self-control at preventing a blood rush strengthened :lol: