1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nudity, how shy are you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ditz, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Kay

Kay Guest

I am not shy. I don't think I ever have been. I am not overt and strip in Central Park but have been skinny dipping many times in rather public places with friends. Nudity is about who we are and our own level of acceptance. I am more reserved now than in the past because I (though comfortable with me) do not look like I would really want. I like everyone else am touched by the worlds idea of beauty to a degree. I am short and far to overweight and well the world does not see that as particularly attractive. So hey I am human and feel more self-conscious. But shy hell no

2. Pyrotactick

I feel your pain! Fortunately I could wear jammers. Other guys on my team wore freakin pink speedos...PINK. If somebody touches my body skin or stares at it by accident or on purpose...I flip.

3. needshelp

can count on one hand all the people that i've been naked in front of my whole life. with that said, i'm not trying to increase the total where i could count them on both hands. i love hoodies and jeans/sweats, not a fan of shirts and shorts and sure not a fan of showing skin.

#103 needshelp, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
  4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If I'm in a place where nudity is required or expected, I'm not shy at all. I drop trou in my doctor's office, changing rooms, clothing-optional spas, whatever. I'm assuming nobody there to ogle, but even if somebody is, hey, if that's your thing, enjoy the show.

If it's anywhere else, I keep it covered. I especially enjoy being toasty, so I tend to wear long pants even during the near-100F days here in Colorado.

Lex

5. 4AllEternity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd say I have normal level of shyness. I have no problem being half naked (shirtless) when it's appropriate, and I think if I was in a relationship it wouldn't be a big deal to me. I definitely don't have any particular complicated feelings in regards to nakedness, sure I don't want some random hobo to see me naked, but nakedness itself is not that big a deal to me.

6. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm that shy, I even get embarrassed when I am naked in my dreams :slight_smile: I have this one dream where I have lost my swimming trunks in the swimming baths & I can't get out of the water :icon_redf

7. therunawaybff

Not embarrassed at all about nudity. It gets hot down here. I sleep nude most of the year, except for the very coldest months. I've been known to walk around the house in my boxers and nothing else. Skinny dipping? No problem.

But getting undressed by someone else during sexy times. That makes me shy, at least on the inside. I usually just suppress it and let the person do what they want (or tell me to do what they want) but the only time I really feel vulnerable when I'm naked or near-naked is when I know someone is going to touch my body.

8. weezy123

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    At the age of 25! I'm super shy, I'm not well blessed in the boobie area and I'm always conscious that people will stare and make comments... This is an insecurity on my part which is why I shy away from getting naked in public... I'm blessed in other areas but this doesn't change the way I think or feel!

#108 weezy123, Feb 21, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2013
  9. lissybi

lissybi Guest

we live near a nude beach called sunnyside north so i go nude at he beach. my mums boyfriend always went and we never did until he asked us to try and now its regular.

its easy cos if you wear a swimsuit you feel wrong anyway lol cos its a nue beach.

#109 lissybi, Feb 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2013
  10. naked im shy around everyone but in my underwear im fine around anyone.... :confused:

11. TestingitOut

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Im always a little shy to get naked. Im better with locker rooms where its like others are naked and its expected, than I am being naked in more private situations. Kind of weird, but even when im with a guy and im getting undressed I feel really shy about it.

12. lissybi

lissybi Guest

do guys ever go hard from just being naked? i go roused sometimes being naked lol.

13. ZanedaKitty

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Not me, but some do. I think it more has to do with the feeling of being exposed then naked.

As for my body I am just very uncomfortable about all my scars, whihc makes me body shy.

#113 ZanedaKitty, Feb 21, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2013
  14. Sola

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm not shy at all, especially in a group of people. But if it's just one other person I'm suddenly awful insecure. Well, if it's in front of someone in an intimate situation. *Sigh*

15. Chloe

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Not shy at all. I suppose having an attractive body helps. I don't know if I'd be so comfortable if I didn't. Once, at a clothing-optional conference, no one wanted to be the first to disrobe, so I volunteered. I'm nice like that. It was about 90 degrees, unusual for that area so they didn't have air conditioning, and everyone was being shy and sweating.

16. hello1992

I am very shy. I guess because i didnt used to like how i look, but i am a lot happier with my image now (took a bit of work though).

But even now i still ahve issues. I dont even like going topless in front of people in the changing room, i guess i still lack some self confidence. This is odd because i swim a LOT. I guess its hard because at my local leisure center its full of really muscly and hot men.

17. plasticcrows

plasticcrows Guest

I have a lot of ugly scars. I have a very long vertical one in the center of my back. I hate being nude and shirtless.

18. jimL

I was extremely shy when I was younger. Now I think I'm making up for it because i have a little bit of and exhibitionist coming out. Let it all hang out.

19. Ventus

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think I have good reason to be insecure about my naked body.

It has nothing to do with my endowment. It's my body type. I'm morbidly thin, while also being 6'0"

People constantly worry about me, so I can hardly imagine someone being attracted to me.

Everything else about me is fine. I'm just waaaay too thin.

20. LiquidSwords

How modest! :lol:

There's a lot of nudity in rugby, when we're getting changed obviously but also when we're drunk, don't ask! :lol: I don't really feel that self conscious in these sort of situations as they're completely sterile and not sexual at all.

I've been naked in front of girls before in sexual situations but never a guy. I was never self conscious in front of girls but I suppose there wasn't much at stake since I didn't really mind that much if they liked me anyway. I don't know how confident I'd be getting naked in front of a guy in a sexual situation :confused: