1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you find yourself attractive?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sugarcubeigloo, May 25, 2013.

1. Zooombini

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I personally think I am attractive. I didn't for a while, but I lost some weight, gained some back and I just sort of realized that I love the way I look and feel as long as I'm healthy. Simply put I got over my physical faults and so far I'm a pretty happy person! :icon_bigg

2. metalgrrl

Definitely :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I look exactly like the kind of guy I would date XD

3. Tzoa

I agree! When I was 13 or 14 I started wearing a tie (no suit, though) and I thought it was the coolest accessory ever. Then my dad told me it was dumb. :frowning2: I was displeased.

4. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Meh, I guess I'm not that bad looking, but not really.

5. Thedistra

physically: Meh, I like it on myself but I prefer more meat on the bones on others I guess.
    personality: Sure, I'm a kind easily amused person.

I found this really difficult to answer.

6. DrkRayne

my personality is pretty good and I got a lot going for me, but physically, i have a pretty face and nice legs. I want to lose some of my midsection and tone up. if I could lose that...I'd probably be arrogant so its a good thing I don't.[​IMG]

7. Sissa98

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sometimes I do, I mean I'm only 14 and I know I have not grown into my features yet BUT, I look just like my mother so I know how I will look like when im older so i'll be one good looking bitch....

Kidding, but I know I have a different looking face. I've been told I'm ethereal looking so i guess that the way of saying "I dont know if you are pretty or ugly"

8. spockbach

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    YES! I have this huge crush on my (STRAIGHT GRRRR) friend who LOVES to don suit and tie.

9. Zeprhys

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Dayum. I would love to don a suit and tie. However, looking good in it, for me, is another matter.

10. C P

C P

The bolded is what I think of myself. I don't feel I'm ugly, but I don't consider myself all that attractive either; It's some bizarre middle ground.

I also think I look better in reality than I do in pictures. One minute I look in a mirror and think I look nice and then the next I try to capture that in a picture and I think I look like s--t. I absolutely hate taking pics because of that.

11. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do I find myself attractive? Fuck no.

12. AAASAS

Don't like my face or my body, used to like my body, but then I just lost weight; working full-time or something boosted my metabolism to retarded levels.

I actually can do little effort working out and get pretty big results so I should start again, but right now I am kind of skinny.

I like my personality a lot, and was really popular in school and am so at a lot of my jobs. I also can be perceived as the complete opposite, if I have anxiety which I do from time to time, People have told me I have a pissed off look all the time, and I think thats because of my eyebrows and forehead, which are kind of Neanderthal like, so I think that sets a lot of people off. I am also crazy and can come up with a thousands reasons why someone wouldn't like me and just write myself off automatically, so I don't like that part of my personality.

Overall I don't like anything about me but most of my personality, which I really like, and am really confident about. I am just overall really easy-going, happy and non-stop joking if I am around the right people.

13. Bibliophagus

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm not fond of my body...
    I'm generally okay with my personality but I don't think I'd characterize it as attractive...
    More like "sexless" :S

14. fulcrum

Not really. But I think that its residual emotions from my childhood. When I was a young boy, I had one or two people give me a -10/10. I wore specs. And was very thin. Made me feel quite crap at the time. There were people who said I was handsome, but they were family, so it didnt count. My best friend in high school said I was gorgeous, but I didnt believe her at the time, because she was the only one. Im sort of comfortable with my looks now.

15. KazTastic

Lolnope, My excess weight and ugly personality outweighs anything attractive about me.