1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you find yourself attractive?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sugarcubeigloo, May 25, 2013.

1. i bake a lot and do charity work. im a quiet nerd who read books but likes to talk/find out about other peoples lives (by readin books or talking to others), you talk ill listen. so i dont think my personality is that great, as im quite shy at times.

am i attractive? not overly. im okay but nothing special. would i want to look like anyone else? no cuz then i woudlnt be me. could i look better? yeah if i lost a little weight and toned up a little... but im 'okay' overall. just wish i was a little less shy!

2. VelvetEYES

Depends on the day and my mood but I know I'm not ugly just based off of people's reactions. Personality wise though I think I may be less attractive :shrug:

3. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I do have my moments :icon_wink

4. js28

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Same here.

On a good day I'm not too bad. Not the most handsome guy but definitely not the ugliest.

On a bad day I'm a weirdly misshapen body with a big lumpy head plonked on top.

5. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

I updated my browser (I have Opera), and I'm not sure how to feel about it yet. Everything looks different...and they got rid of bookmarks? What the hell? Sure, my bookmarks are always a hopeless mess, but dammit, I needed some of those things.

However, I refuse to switch to a different browser. IE sucks all around, Firefox crashes all the time, and Chrome won't even download in the first place.

6. nykurg

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Physically: I've put a lot of work into how I look and I would say I'm no model but I definitely feel more attractive than I have in the past. Working out helps a ton when it comes to self-confidence.

Personality: Needs work still. Years of depression and social anxiety have left me pretty boring in general. I think if I was able to put myself out there people would probably like me but I criticize myself too much. I don't want to force myself on to people by approaching them and talking to them. My gut just tells me most people don't like me but I'm starting to discover most people have insecurities like mine and I'm putting way too much thought into it.

7. laloski

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Mmmm well quite frankly I do think Im attractive not like model status though, Ive been told I look very exotic and beautiful by strangers. I do wish I was a little bit taller though, but who doesn't! Im also very confident so that might also help.

Personality wise I would say Im attractive... I don't know really... I do make people laugh a lot but thats usually because I'm making a fool of myself! Also I've been told that I'm very loyal and reliable so i guess thats attractive.

In terms of being attracted to people that look like me... mmm i don't really know! I guess as long as they are decent looking and a good personality, they can be super hot but with the most hideous personality.

(I actually don't know how i got to this thread)

#247 laloski, Nov 17, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2013
  8. ClicheKHFan

Absolutely not, although I can imagine myself looking quite handsome in the future. I think I would look attractive if I could replace my face, or just get rid of my acne and get my hair styled.

9. ba92

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yea I do. I'm currently going through a make over to make myself look pretty. New clothes, New hair style, ect. I even start shaving to get a beard by next year.

10. Sitri

Somewhere between Quasimodo and a rotting corpse. Some girls have hit on me though, so either they have reallyy low standards or I'm not as bad as I think. Probably the former.

11. Gaymerdude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, I guess that depends. I think I'm okay looking. I've been called cute before. I think if I put more work into my appearance I could look pretty good.

12. angel626

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Physically there is a lot that I want to change. If I could I would likely be a stud right now but my family does not approve of me being so masculine, so because of that I don't really like what I see in the mirror. Although even being as "feminine" as I am, I know I have my days that I feel confident enough in myself to look in the mirror and say "hey sexy."

As for what I'm attracted to in girls is confidence. I also like girls that can be shy at times, their not afraid to speak their mind, loves to read, watch movies, and can talk about anything. Physically the first thing I notice is their smile and then their eye color; I'm a big sucker for girls that have blue eyes.

13. musicrebel

Well, I used to think I was ugly because I had long hair and dressed in girly clothes to fit in back in middle school. I hated myself. People told me I was pretty, but I felt really ugly. Now since I've chopped off my hair and dressed more tomboyish (my original style), I feel pretty attractive. I've been told by girls I'm cute and even handsome haha. There are some parts of my body that I don't like, but other than that, yeah.
    Personality wise, I think I have an attractive personality. I have depression, but I cover it up around people. I'm pretty genuine and caring; I have a lot of empathy for people and I'm very kind. I'm a deep thinker as well and people enjoy my conversations.

Hah I kind of sound full of myself, but I didn't mean it like that.

14. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm pretty average looking. Other than my eyes I don't particularly like any of my specific features when I think about them individually, but the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

15. Falklands Sheep

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Depends on my clothing. I find my naked body horrible (Trust me, you would too. Not going into details), but when properly clothed I have a better self esteem.

I would say I find myself most attractive when wearing the grenadier uniform, especially when using the bearskin hat and on full gear (cartridge box, sword, red strap and backpack).

16. CammieConfuzed

I don't find myself attractive most times. Unless I'm wearing my favorite jeans and shirt, then I feel decent. Other than that I feel I'm not. My self-esteem isn't as high as I'd like so it takes quite a toll.

17. Tzoa

I like my personality, though I can be a little bit of a hermit from time to time. As for looks, I think I'm cute and can be really pretty. I'd like to lose a little weight, but it's more for comfort than for looks.

18. spockbach

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Round-faced weirdo. Gross.

19. Rivers

I don't really love how I look. I mean, I don't consider myself ugly, but I don't think I'm attractive, either. But I do look sharp in a suit and tie, so I always tend to be in formal wear.

20. spockbach

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    High five. More girls should be wearing suit and tie!!(!)