1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Self Esteem Test

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lawrence, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Lipstick Leuger

I think self esteem comes with age and I am now at the age where I really don't care if you don't like me. I like myself. So, say your piece and move along......

2. ANewDawn

Same. I've really made a lot of progress this year in terms of leaving an oppressive religion and coming to terms with my sexuality. I would have thought having more confidence would reflect in a higher score - guess I was in a really shitty place to begin with.

3. Randomcloud

40%. I consider this a feat in itself seeing that a year ago I would have been at 1% haha...

4. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So did I. Average score.

I've seen this test before. I think it has come down a little. It was never up in the 75th percentile or above.

It's average. That works for me.

---------- Post added 15th Jan 2015 at 06:57 PM ----------

Wow. 82!

I agree. It comes with age.

I would have not liked to have seen my score when I might have been in, say, high school.

I definitely do NOT care whether people like me. If they do, that's great. If they don't, oh well ...

No wonder. I took it a month ago. I got a 52. It stayed around the same. I guess I was being honest.

#104 Tightrope, Jan 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
  5. hondalove

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    36% seemed pretty accurate.

6. Jellal

7. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    34%-About what I expected. I'm not shy, I just don't fit in with the world very well.

"Indications are you are comfortable enough with who you are to not hold yourself back from having a happy life.

You are certainly aware you are not perfect and you have moments of self-doubt. At times you might even chide yourself, and be overly sensitive to the criticisms of others. However, none of the above makes you distance yourself from others for long, or stop moving toward your goals. While you may not be comfortable in certain social situations, they do not intimidate you to the point of fleeing. Nor are you so riddled with self-doubt that you are rarely able to speak your mind, or defend your position on a particular issue.

Fortunately, like most of us your sense of self-worth does not allow you to make a habit of devaluing yourself unrealistically. You do not forget to pat yourself on the back for a job well done. In relationships you do not habitually play the role of tyrant or lamb. Overall you are well balanced and adjusted."

8. thevenerable

Southeast Asia - yeah it's not just South and East
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    40. Pretty low. Maybe because of my severe acne when I was a teenager and now suffering from my acne scars. Made me really feel bad about myself.

9. Quiet Raven

42%
    "Indications are you are comfortable enough with who you are to not hold yourself back from having a happy life.

You are certainly aware you are not perfect and you have moments of self-doubt. At times you might even chide yourself, and be overly sensitive to the criticisms of others. However, none of the above makes you distance yourself from others for long, or stop moving toward your goals. While you may not be comfortable in certain social situations, they do not intimidate you to the point of fleeing. Nor are you so riddled with self-doubt that you are rarely able to speak your mind, or defend your position on a particular issue.

Fortunately, like most of us your sense of self-worth does not allow you to make a habit of devaluing yourself unrealistically. You do not forget to pat yourself on the back for a job well done. In relationships you do not habitually play the role of tyrant or lamb. Overall you are well balanced and adjusted."

I think this is giving me too much credit. I don't think this highly of myself.

10. lostluvr

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    70% ehh..not bad

11. tulipinacup

I got 34. I was actually expecting it.

12. Riz

Riz

22%

And here I thought I've been feeling pretty good lately. Sure some issues but definately better than ever.
    I don't dare to think how low it would have been a year ago...

13. heyguyswhatsup

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

Its description was eerily accurate. I'm just comfortable with myself overall, but just not comfortable in some social situations and sometimes not with other things. No issues, just comfortable.

14. Zombi3

15. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    74%. Kinda surprising, but I can see it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

16. oldladynewlez

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Tried to answer each one accurately for "most of the time". Got 90. Which is pretty accurate for most of the time. Not so much right now.

17. Celatus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    64. Honestly I think this is about right. I value myself enough but at the same time I feel deeply inadequate, like usually physically. As a person I feel good and definitely smart enough but I'm often uncomfortable with myself. I love interacting with other people though and I value honesty. I genuinely like making friends and talking to people, so yay.