1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Self Esteem Test

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lawrence, Dec 8, 2014.

1. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    [​IMG]

Honestly, quite a bit higher than anticipated, especially if 50 is average. 62 is a solid C+ at my university so I'll take it.

2. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Your Score is 56 Percent

Indications are you are comfortable enough with who you are to not hold yourself back from having a happy life.

You are certainly aware you are not perfect and you have moments of self-doubt. At times you might even chide yourself, and be overly sensitive to the criticisms of others. However, none of the above makes you distance yourself from others for long, or stop moving toward your goals. While you may not be comfortable in certain social situations, they do not intimidate you to the point of fleeing. Nor are you so riddled with self-doubt that you are rarely able to speak your mind, or defend your position on a particular issue.

Fortunately, like most of us your sense of self-worth does not allow you to make a habit of devaluing yourself unrealistically. You do not forget to pat yourself on the back for a job well done. In relationships you do not habitually play the role of tyrant or lamb. Overall you are well balanced and adjusted.

3. anniebunnie

anniebunnie Guest

78% hmm..
    Sounds about right

4. Acm

Acm Guest

20%
    Wish there were more than 2 options though

5. Justinian20

I am 44% but hey that is kinda realistic, I sit in average self esteem all the time, I generally have lower self esteem around family and higher around friends.

6. Melanie

Melanie Guest

Self-Esteem Inventory
    Your Score is 52 Percent

Indications are you are comfortable enough with who you are to not hold yourself back from having a happy life.

You are certainly aware you are not perfect and you have moments of self-doubt. At times you might even chide yourself, and be overly sensitive to the criticisms of others. However, none of the above makes you distance yourself from others for long, or stop moving toward your goals. While you may not be comfortable in certain social situations, they do not intimidate you to the point of fleeing. Nor are you so riddled with self-doubt that you are rarely able to speak your mind, or defend your position on a particular issue.

Fortunately, like most of us your sense of self-worth does not allow you to make a habit of devaluing yourself unrealistically. You do not forget to pat yourself on the back for a job well done. In relationships you do not habitually play the role of tyrant or lamb. Overall you are well balanced and adjusted.

7. littlemonster11

Your Score is 58 Percent

8. AnnoNemus

42%

The sad thing is, I'm in a much better place than I've ever been as far as confidence goes, so I'd say my norm is pretty damn low.

---------- Post added 8th Dec 2014 at 06:17 PM ----------

I can get behind this.

9. Rainbow Kitty

46%. I expected better but ehhh.

10. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

11. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  12. DrinkBudweiser

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    89%

some of the questions are crappy though. ie: "are you always happy?"
    who the fuck is always happy? i mean, granted, i am 90% of the time so i answered yes. there needs to be more options available other than true/false for a more accurate score.

i feel like 89% fits me pretty well. but i see some insanely low scores from some of you, less than 20%? no way.

13. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Your Score is 34 Percent

Sounds accurate.

14. gayer axolotl

Self-Esteem Inventory
    Your Score is 18 Percent

It appears that you have a very low self-esteem level. Low self-esteem points to a number of behaviors you may want to shed. Generally people at this level tend to be uncomfortable in many social situations. They are more likely to suffer from depression and display irritation and aggression. Insomnia and other psychosomatic illnesses also occur more often in the low self-esteem population. They may find it difficult to maintain stable relationships with others as well. Inferiority complexes are frequently thought of as manifestations of very low self-esteem.

While all of the above sounds more than a bit dismal, none of it means your life will be one of endless despair. Many people with low self-esteem manage to accomplish marvelous things. As we age we tend to forgive ourselves for the shortcomings we perceive ourselves as having. Also, you have to remember that your self-esteem is based upon your assessment of yourself, and it is likely you are being far too hard on yourself. It is very possible that if you assessed your worth from a more objective standpoint you would see you have far more value and talents than you realize. Try to remember that all of us are imperfect--not just you.

"none of it means your life will be one of endless despair. "

"none of it means your life will be one of endless despair. "

"none of it means your life will be one of endless despair."

i call bullshit, on this quiz examination

15. White Knight

Well sounds like okay enough. I have my moments it is true. Also I always try to humble myself with thinking bad examples about life or other people. There is no one worse than the one who gets ahead of themselves.

16. PurpleDude

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Self-Esteem Inventory
    Your Score is 46 Percent

that middle range seems to be pretty broad comparing my score with Knight's. I got pretty much what I would have guessed though.

#56 PurpleDude, Dec 9, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
  17. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I scored 40

18. CJliving

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    For whatever reason, I can't get to this website. Tried the link, tried typing the address when the link failed, even tried googleing the address, nothing. :frowning2:

19. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I knew it would be low...just didn't know how low:

Self-Esteem Inventory
    Your Score is 22 Percent

It appears that you have a very low self-esteem level. Low self-esteem points to a number of behaviors you may want to shed. Generally people at this level tend to be uncomfortable in many social situations. They are more likely to suffer from depression and display irritation and aggression. Insomnia and other psychosomatic illnesses also occur more often in the low self-esteem population. They may find it difficult to maintain stable relationships with others as well. Inferiority complexes are frequently thought of as manifestations of very low self-esteem.

While all of the above sounds more than a bit dismal, none of it means your life will be one of endless despair. Many people with low self-esteem manage to accomplish marvelous things. As we age we tend to forgive ourselves for the shortcomings we perceive ourselves as having. Also, you have to remember that your self-esteem is based upon your assessment of yourself, and it is likely you are being far too hard on yourself. It is very possible that if you assessed your worth from a more objective standpoint you would see you have far more value and talents than you realize. Try to remember that all of us are imperfect--not just you.​

20. pennylane1988

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I scored 72. I think, in my case at least, this is pretty accurate.

"Indications are you are comfortable enough with who you are to not hold yourself back from having a happy life. You are certainly aware you are not perfect and you have moments of self-doubt. (...) While you may not be comfortable in certain social situations, they do not intimidate you to the point of fleeing. (...)
    Fortunately, like most of us your sense of self-worth does not allow you to make a habit of devaluing yourself unrealistically. You do not forget to pat yourself on the back for a job well done. In relationships you do not habitually play the role of tyrant or lamb. Overall you are well balanced and adjusted. "