1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Self Esteem Test

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lawrence, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Ashley2103

2. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    60%?

I dunno. Whatever.

I hate these loaded awkwardly phrased questions.

3. L0ser

I got 32%. Sounds about right, although I honestly thought I'd get lower

4. DawnM

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    96%

Sounds pretty accurate to me :icon_wink:

5. JessieRayne

My own little corner in my own little world
    Err... well.. lets just say i got an EXTREMELY low number..

Is it accurate..? Yeah totally >~<

6. Bolin

I got a 10. I'm not surprised. :v

Self-Esteem Inventory
    Your Score is 10 Percent

It appears that you have a very low self-esteem level. Low self-esteem points to a number of behaviors you may want to shed. Generally people at this level tend to be uncomfortable in many social situations. They are more likely to suffer from depression and display irritation and aggression. Insomnia and other psychosomatic illnesses also occur more often in the low self-esteem population. They may find it difficult to maintain stable relationships with others as well. Inferiority complexes are frequently thought of as manifestations of very low self-esteem.

While all of the above sounds more than a bit dismal, none of it means your life will be one of endless despair. Many people with low self-esteem manage to accomplish marvelous things. As we age we tend to forgive ourselves for the shortcomings we perceive ourselves as having. Also, you have to remember that your self-esteem is based upon your assessment of yourself, and it is likely you are being far too hard on yourself. It is very possible that if you assessed your worth from a more objective standpoint you would see you have far more value and talents than you realize. Try to remember that all of us are imperfect--not just you.

7. Hiems

I got a 30%. That's a lot higher than I expected. But the description seems appropriate for me...

8. Rancid

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ninety percent! Sounds about right.

9. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

58%, but that's total BS. That test was rigged, what was up with the question about how comfortable I am with my gender? Does that really get counted against me? Also it had a lot about my happiness, but that has nothing to do with my self esteem. Just because I'm in a lot of pain doesn't mean I don't think I'm awesome. Also it asked about family relationships, and considering half of my family is estranged now of course I answered negatively on those.

#89 Wuggums47, Dec 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2014
  10. FancyGummy

MA, UNITED STATES, FURTHER DETAILS UNKNOWN
    36%..

Indications are you are comfortable enough with who you are to not hold yourself back from having a happy life.

You are certainly aware you are not perfect and you have moments of self-doubt. At times you might even chide yourself, and be overly sensitive to the criticisms of others. However, none of the above makes you distance yourself from others for long, or stop moving toward your goals. While you may not be comfortable in certain social situations, they do not intimidate you to the point of fleeing. Nor are you so riddled with self-doubt that you are rarely able to speak your mind, or defend your position on a particular issue.

Fortunately, like most of us your sense of self-worth does not allow you to make a habit of devaluing yourself unrealistically. You do not forget to pat yourself on the back for a job well done. In relationships you do not habitually play the role of tyrant or lamb. Overall you are well balanced and adjusted.

11. Box

Box

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    66% Pretty close I think.

12. antibinary

Your Score is 54 Percent

Indications are you are comfortable enough with who you are to not hold yourself back from having a happy life.

You are certainly aware you are not perfect and you have moments of self-doubt. At times you might even chide yourself, and be overly sensitive to the criticisms of others. However, none of the above makes you distance yourself from others for long, or stop moving toward your goals. While you may not be comfortable in certain social situations, they do not intimidate you to the point of fleeing. Nor are you so riddled with self-doubt that you are rarely able to speak your mind, or defend your position on a particular issue.

Fortunately, like most of us your sense of self-worth does not allow you to make a habit of devaluing yourself unrealistically. You do not forget to pat yourself on the back for a job well done. In relationships you do not habitually play the role of tyrant or lamb. Overall you are well balanced and adjusted.

13. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I scored 98%. My self esteem has gone up vastly recently when I made the conscious choice to no longer be a victim of circumstance or a slave to my fears and anxieties. When you just realise that you are all unique in your own way and that you really do have something that no one else in the world does, you can come to terms with how amazing you are. And that something is the amazing person that is "you".

When , I walk past people now, I no longer worry about if they like me..I always just say to myself they will as I "am" a great person and tell myself they they would be lucky and privelaged to be my friend as I would be theirs. And if they choose not to like me, then they can f#*k off as I have no time for time wasters who will try and bring me down. This is the positive mental attitude I hold...

Happy days :slight_smile:

14. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    88--it's amazing how it's improved over the years.

15. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

The last line in my summary "overall you are well balanced and adjusted" made me laugh. I sincerely doubt that! I just answered your freaking set of 50 True-False questions ... that's all.

Same write-up as was provided for antibinary in post #93 above.

16. shinji

shinji Guest

I don't actually have anything more to contribute to this thread, but feel the need to say that this statement, really got to me. I do agree with what you said but reading it out loud, by someone else, it has a much more greater impact than simply saying it to yourself. Thank you!

17. soulcatcher

I got 78%. Though, I do have to say that the questions were ambiguous and absolute in nature. In addition, I do find that I am very critical of individuals that I despise; whilst I do have my share of self-doubts, I am generally content with myself.

18. Meadowlark17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone