1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What racial preference do you prefer?And is it wrong to prefere a race?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BillCozby, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Delta

I find all sorts of women attractive, but I think I have the least fear of making cultural mistakes and embarrassing myself with someone of my own race, so I'm attracted to that comfort.

I don't think it's wrong to have a preference. I think that it's just one more preference, like liking tall people or brunettes.

2. stuffiscool

stuffiscool Guest

Seconded. Well, not the avatar part. I'm not attracted to sodas.

3. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    lolllllllllllllll

4. Nile

Nile Guest

Do let me know when and if you ever see them again.:icon_bigg

Hear hear!

I have always loved the kind of exotic darkness Lauryn hill and India Aries glowed with . Oh what i would give to be with those two beauties!!:icon_redf

5. FemCasanova

I get attracted to personalities and pretty smiles. And nice eyes! A good set of female attributes don`t hurt either. Not that they have to be big or anything, that`s not what I am saying, but I must admit I am a sucker for cleavage. I am a bit like those goofy air-headed guys who`ll let the girl off without a parking ticket because she happened to smile at me and were wearing a revealing shirt. *shakes head in shame*

But what color her skin has, or what race she is, is probably not something I`ll even notice.

That said, I have noticed I have a weakness for red-haired girls with freckles. That`s adorable to me.

And to add support for the hot dark skinned women, since that was asked for

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Zoe from Firefly. She`s definitely hot as heckers!

#85 FemCasanova, Jan 30, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  6. * if you think about it we are all from the same race it's called the human race. I feel the word u guys r looking for is ethnicity

7. FemCasanova

Debateable, I have definitely met a few people who I wonder if is actually from another planet. It can definitely seem so at times :icon_wink On that note, I don`t get the fascination some have with blue skinned aliens. Like Liara, from the Mass Effect game series. Or that blue chick on Farscape. Apparently there`s a blue-skin fetish going on in the geek world (which I am proud to be a member of)...

But yeah, I agree, you`re right :slight_smile:
    Couldn`t help myself though.

8. Renge

All girls are beautiful

9. stuffiscool

stuffiscool Guest

Ethnicity is a social construct, actually. We are all just Homo sapiens. :slight_smile:

10. Hot Pink

I also like women of all different shapes, sizes, colors, races, ethnicity, heights, and weights. That being said: there's just something about Hispanic women that drive me wild.

11. Rinto

Rinto Guest

I like my fellow Asians, and Europeans as well. But it would be great if I get to meet people with mixed races. :slight_smile:

12. SeerOfHeart

Why is it offensive? No one's being racist about it, or saying they WOULDN'T date someone because of their race. We're just saying personal preferences. It's the same as saying you prefer blondes over brunettes- it's just a general preference, and it doesn't mean you won't date a brunette if you like him/her :slight_smile:

13. cassexy

cassexy Guest

well i prefer all races and people. after all are male, female or transgender. so i enjoy them all

14. benon

benon Guest

I prefer korean man, their eyes just makes me go crazy.

15. jazzrawr

I don't have a specific preference, I've been very attracted to all sorts of races. All of my relationships have been with white people, but that's likely only because I grew up in a town where that was the only option.

16. Yogabear

Yogabear Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    The same people who prefer a race excclude other factors of consideration too. hese traits are like age, disabilities, religion and ethnicities, or whatever. These are bigotted individuals and unfortunately our world is filled with discrimination and prejudice just saying. Ironically these same "Preference" people don't want to be discriminated against in public by othe homosexuals or hetrosexuals for what they prefer?

17. photoguy93

I'm so surprised that this hasn't created some mess, but posts on pansexuality or gender are like EC Nuclear Missiles.

I live in an area that included one black family when I was growing up. Maybe two....And an Asian family? What?

I went to a high school that thought it wasn't diverse. To me, it was like an explosion of the world! I actually made an Asian friend!

I quickly learned that there's so many people out there. Obviously, I'm not a bigot and knew what people were out there. It's just different when you live in a small, conservative town.

So I'm not sure what I really like. I think I'm open to anything that's attractive, smart, decently aged, and treats me well.

18. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah. l kind of agree. l feel weird enough for not being into men sometimes, almost like it's unfair even though l know that's not true.'

l couldn't also throw a race in there lol.

19. Minx

:lol:

20. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    mock me if you wish -_- it's just a subject that makes me feel sad