1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kem

kem

^ I know how you feel. I've applied for so many jobs I've lost count and the only call for an interview was door-to-door fundraising for WWF, which I turned down... :/

2. Kupo!

Kupo! Guest

Today I will get stuff done. Then I will find someone to help me with a few personal things. hopefully i can.

3. Kupo!

Kupo! Guest

Also.... because it just now came to me... I a dream about this really cute boy. I can barely remember his face but i remember we were trying to keep it a secret because our mutual friend liked me, and apparently we didnt want him to know just yet. This guy was one of those bossy leader types who pretty much did whatever. I know it was just a dream, but it felt really nice. It sucks that I had to wake up. The dream itself was in a fantasy setting, but I can't help but wonder if that guy really exists lol.

4. Bolin

That moment when you find out that someone you are following on Tumblr is, in fact, NOT a 14-year-old girl fangirling over the littlest things, but is actually an extremely attractive guy who looks about your age and has a great chest and great hair...yeah. :icon_redf

5. nicecoolguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I need closure. BADLY. I feel like I've let some really good ones go before I realized how good they were. I'm friends with both of them on Facebook, and I'm almost tempted to send both of them a personal message, or at least one of them. I really wished we could've gone somewhere. I can't stop visiting her Facebook page. I mean, I know I should move on, right? But I don't know.

6. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I went to my cousin's house to scan some pages today for my JonBenet Ramsey project and she had a complete mental breakdown right in front of me. She kicked her computer desk and broke a drawer off completely. Like, that drawer is now in a million pieces on her carpet. Apparently, her marriage is on the rocks. She wants a divorce because her husband is an asshole, allegedly, and all of this after he spent nearly $50,000 dollars on plastic surgery for her. (No one knew the real cost of her surgeries until she told me that she lied about it today.) It's crazy, and I feel depressed after being there now.

I don't know what it is about me that compels people to tell me their deepest, darkest secrets. I don't ask for it. I just wanted to scan some stuff and leave and come home and sleep and maybe go for a run...yikes.

7. breakingboxes

just ordered the ringssssss!!!!!

8. Mercy

Mercy Guest

Boo yeah baby!!!

9. breakingboxes

excitedddd!

10. Vesper

It's time to take the car out to the car wash, which means that it's also time to make an attempt to tidy up the interior.

Stupid dirt and grime that accumulated on my car in the parking garage while I was gone for a month...

11. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

Why is it I can start a day in a good mood but by the end I feel like my same shitty/worthless self??

12. julia

How scared I am now that I actually came out to two people.

13. Bolin

Tekken Tag Tournament HD should have come with an online play option. I would so beast at it. >_>

14. duriru

Yay! My shoes finally arrived today :grin:

15. Cascade

I got so dirty today, the wind was blowing the dust EVERYWHERE.

16. Drakey

how much I really want to date this one guy..

17. justinf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Finally I day off tomorrow!

18. RedKnight

Normally I spend an hour up before I have to leave for uni. Today I screwed up my alarm so slept in which only gave me 25 minutes to get everything sorted. Then still managed to have 5 minutes just standing around waiting till I had to leave.

19. Bolin

*sigh* That was my newest (and only) job lead, and they sent me a rejection e-mail the same day I sent the application. Wow. :icon_sad:

20. Drakey

I always feel like an asshole when I yell at my parents but it's the only way they ever listen to me :frowning2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.