1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drakey

just thinking about how much I want somebody to love but people my age never really are looking for that :/

2. Bolin

Katara overcoming sexism in the Northern Water Tribe <33333

3. Drakey

who needs sexism when you can BEND WATER :grin:

4. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Heck yes Caps!!! :grin: (!)

5. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My boss has managed to get Katy Perry stuck in my head. He loves Katy Perry and always is listening to her music in his office..

6. IanGallagher

Hoping the guy my age at my dad's workplace where I'll be working soon isn't hot, so things won't get awkward and I could just talk girls with him. (Bi, leaning towards girls).

7. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Seriously, some people are soooo negative about everything!

I met a guy today because he noticed my rainbow bracelet. He was nice and we talked for a bit. Turns out that for some reason he hates the college that we go to, he says he gets harassed by both professors and students and that there aren't enough LGBT people on campus. What?! 0.o I really thought he was kidding. This is not the campus that I have been going for two years now.

I told him about everything that we offer and all the support groups we have, and his response was that he didn't want to go to GSA because he hates how gays are all sluts and without morals...what? I mean, what? This guys really thought that every single gay at GSA was like that. That apparently he was the only good gay around. Not only that, but he then proceeded to call me an "exception to the rule". No idea why, but that offended me more than someone calling me a fagg.

I'm usually really good at understanding where people are coming from, but holy crap that was way too much. I had to smile and excuse myself or else I would have punch the kid in the face. How can people choose to be so miserable? Not only that, but blaming it all on being gay? Come on!

And this might make me sound ridcs insensitive, and perhaps I was at that moment, but I have never been soo angry at someone before -_-

/rantover

8. Drakey

am I the only person who doesn't think it's important to come out to their parents? I mean it's my life, not theirs. besides I really really REALLY don't trust them :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Only two more days of lectures left and then I'm done until finals, which are next week. Done! Finished! It's over! I can't wait. I'm really mad at myself though for taking the summer semester off to work full-time because I just want to graduate RIGHT NOW, but I really need a break. And my sister is avoiding my calls, and my friend is definitely going to JAIL after she's released from the hospital, and my boss and my love are fighting and I'm stuck right in the middle so when I intern tomorrow morning it's going to feel really awkward for me, I'm really behind on my JonBenet Ramsey project and to top everything off, I haven't been able to run for the last three days and I feel like a fatty bobatty and I'm just freaking out in general. It's too much. Too much!

10. starfish

I hate those things. First thing I always do is remove the the flow restrictor.

---------- Post added 25th Apr 2012 at 11:25 PM ----------

That's not Sesame Street, that's a gay bar. :roflmao:

Fer that's not sesame street! it's a gay bar! Simpsons - Fernando Mendoza R. - Twitvid

11. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My brain is burned out.

Two more weeks of classes!

---------- Post added 26th Apr 2012 at 12:42 AM ----------

Yeah, I kind of know how ya feel.

It really is none of your parents business what your sexual orientation is, or anyone else for that matter.

I don't trust my parents and/or family, either. My mom tends to gossip.

12. Drakey

this guy I really really liked got a boyfriend :/

13. Vesper

Things I want very badly right now: F-Zero GX, and a pet cat.

ETA: I'm amazed that I have managed to stay on this exercise regimen for this long. Baby steps.

ETA2: "I Hate These Hoes" is a trending topic on Twitter right now......:rolle:

#233 Vesper, Apr 26, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2012
  14. Eric

I'm SO damn hungry, but I'm like completely out of food. Well, that's not entirely true. I have ramen noodles, but that isn't exactly something you could just eat at 5:22 in the morning. Well, not to me at least. :frowning2:

15. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Had a bit of a giddy moment just now when I got invited to the society's 'committee' curry, which is basically the handover to next year's committee. Even though I'm only a small role, the idea of being part of a committee suddenly made me feel a bit special. :slight_smile:

16. mattypants

ec and my feels ._.

17. Zach93

Zach93 Guest

I feel ya Drakey, same position, but all in good time right? :slight_smile:

18. lilbitlost

Everytime i read a thread om here about someone going to/thinking about going to a gay bar, i immediatley get the song 'gay bar'(or whatever its called) running round my head on instant repeat for like an hour. It finally goes away and then i find another thread and off i go again, its really making me giggle, love it! :grin:

19. Zach93

Zach93 Guest

Sorry to hear that, :/ those moments always suck really badly.

*own thoughts for a moment*
    bored, depressed, and sick of school. -.- tired of being inside the house all the time, really wish I knew where to go to not be so bored. Grr!! I need people to hangout with!! >.<

#239 Zach93, Apr 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2012
  20. Bolin

So, I've basically applied for a job at every place I can think of, and I've gotten a rejection or a run-around from all of them...I don't know what to do, and it's scary. ._.

In other news, I guess I'll marathon more Avatar: TLA until I wait for Korra to pop up online (although I heard the 4th episode is already leaked).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.