1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

I'm changing my name. I HATE my name. If I hear that name or my other names again I will scream. I hate HIS voice. I'm not a loser, I'm NOT fat, I did NOT choose to be not-straight, and I do NOT appreciate your laughing at my being this ill/having a balance disorder. And mom, THANKS for NOT standing up for me and insisting I take out all the trash when it hurts to walk!

AND MISS MEGAN. Our WONDERFUL house hold aide. You are a total dumb-ass. I'm sorry if I hurt your little feelings because I have to potty train a child I'm not related to AND for free WHILE ill and didn't respond well to you standing in my way like the idiot you are. YES YOU ARE STUPID. And NO EC peoples, I'm not being mean. This woman, age 36 with a 6 year old child, did NOT know bears would hurt humans. She thought Azeroth was a real planet. Azeroth is that planet that World of WarCraft takes place. AND she can't do BASIC PRE-SCHOOL ACTIVITIES. She also likes to butt her big fat head into MY and my MOTHER'S personal business. Yes, take my mother's side after she tries to beat me right in front of you. And then claim that I attacked HER. RIGHT. That was months ago, but god dammit it pisses me off still!

Everyday, I lose more privileges. No seeing your girlfriend. No seeing your friends. No leaving the house. No seeing your other family.

And this damn medicine doesn't ever work!

And I hate it when that stupid bastard covers all the sweets in salt! I HATE SALT!

And I wanna get out of this house. I'm sick of being harassed daily, forced to do slave work, occasionally CALLED a slave (along with loser, goat, faggot and retard) and unallowed to take a day off to, I dunno, GET BETTER?

Well, it's good to know I have a loving family that helps me when I'm sick.

OH, and I told my school counselor all this. She told me to suck it up. I guess I'm just weak.

Too bad I can't even call suicide prevention anymore.

2. Vesper

So I was playing this silly Final Fantasy VII drag'n'drop game today, and my results were thus:

1st try

Hometown: Nibelheim
    Childhood friend: Barrett (but he's from Corel, and the two towns are separated by a mountain range...)
    First kiss: Lazard Deusericus.
    Lover: Barrett
    Enemy: Vincent Valentine (but I like him...)
    Future: Live happily ever after.

2nd try
    Hometown: Kalm
    Childhood friend: Tseng (cool dude)
    First kiss: Genesis Rhapsodos
    Lover: Vincent Valentine (from enemy to lover :lol:slight_smile:
    Enemy: Genesis Rhapsodos (okay...guess we separated at some point)
    Future: You deliver packages. (Ooookay.)

Not a single one of them is female! I wanted Aerith to be my friend, dammit. THIRD TRY!

Hometown: Costa del Sol
    Childhood friend: Rude (cool guy)
    First kiss: Aerith (yay!)
    Lover: Hollander (......wut?)
    Enemy: Aerith (WTF?)
    Future: You own a flower cart.

#282 Vesper, Apr 27, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
  3. RedState

Once again..the Southeastern Conference wins again.

8 of the 18 first round picks in the NFL Draft were from where?

Yep, the SEC.

Looks like we won the draft this year too..but we are used to winning.

Suck it haters.

4. FJ Cruiser

One of my friends was on the Colbert Report!

5. Jonathan

I hate group projects so much. Originally we were supposed to meet up after class on Thursday morning, but on Wednesday night at like 9 pm I get a text saying that two of my group members R and S need to do something in Chicago and it would be better if we can do it Friday. So I'm like whatever and we came up for a plan for Friday. S, R and M will start working at 1 pm. Then at 2ish, when I get out of my class then I'll come over to help and M will go to her class. So I get out of my stats early today at 1:45 and proceed to the building we're we are going to be working on the project. I spend the next half an hour walking around the building searching for my group and texting R and S asking where they are...to which I get no response. Then after awhile I text M in class and ask her where they were working. She texts me back saying that she had no idea what's going on, and that when she texted R and S at 1, they said they were off campus and wouldn't be back until 2. Bs...it's now 2:30 and I haven't heard anything from them.

Finally at 2:45 I get this text from R:
    "M isn't coming anymore and me and S gotta go. We'll be here at 9:30 am tomorrow. if you can't come tomorrow either then me and her will do it alone and send u the info."

Really? REALLY? It's takes you a whole fucking hour of me texting you to finally respond? And it never occurred to you two to text me BEFOREHAND telling me that you decided not to do it today...even though the only fucking reason we were doing it today was because it WORKED BETTER FOR YOU...

As it works out, I can't go tomorrow at 9:30 to work on it. I'll be at the vet getting blood work done on my dog. Do I feel bad or guilty about not being there? Not in the slightest. I did my part, I showed up to work, and they just screwed me out of an hour of my time. Not to mention that the entire day I felt nauseous and had a migraine, but I showed up anyway, willing to do my part of the work despite feeling like absolute crap.

To borrow this pic from Ridiculous...
    [​IMG]

#285 Jonathan, Apr 27, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
  6. TraceElement

girrrrrrrrrrrrr. mood swings and stuff. Looks like my meds will be changing when I go see my doctor.

7. Cascade

I am so tired and sore. And I get to look forward to doing the same thing tomorrow and for at least another week.

8. Artemicion

I really have to gtfo of this house soon.

9. Ridiculous

You THIEF! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I have two group projects going at the moment as well so it also applies to me too... though we haven't started yet.

10. Fairybread

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How cold it is, how unfair life is. Also, how much I wish the bottom of my pants would dry (they got wet in the rain)

11. Jonathan

"borrow" - I plan on returning your pic at some point in time :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

You're about to start two group projects? Good luck sir...if they turn out anything like mine, you'll need it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. KittyBoy

life sucks.

13. ultrabluecheese

I have two final papers I should be writing and two finals for which I should by studying. Yet, I feel a lot like this:

[​IMG]

14. RedKnight

My flatmate just hinted to me that she is going to move out :/ She better not, she was the one at the start of this who was like, "none of yous better move out". That was my flatmate voice :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. needshelp

something tells me that i'm going to get a lot of love (...and sex) this summer. however, this does not make me excited or happy at all. in fact, this scares the daylights out of me. i also have a feeling that all of that might make me come out the closet involuntarily as in someone is going to out me to everyone. hopefully, i'm wrong.

16. Colton

This Death Penalty thread is really pissing me off. The poster is asking us for our opinions on the topic, not to argue about why everyone else is wrong. Everyone's opinion is bound to be different, and I highly doubt you can change someone's opinion with "facts" when you have nothing to support what you just said.

17. Starshine16

A friend of my boyfriend's tried to commit suicide today. I'm worried about my boyfriend now.

18. Fairybread

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ouch. I went to sleep for about half an hour (which is unusual for me anyway) and woke up just before all stiff and sore.. I know why my shoulder's sore (it's injured anyway and was pushed partially out of socket at training today, but put itself back in). Just, ouch.

And why did I fall asleep between 6-7pm? I don't usually sleep during the day.. Was sore before I fell asleep, just worse now. Oh well.

Also, it's now 7pm.. And there is no dinner D:

19. Vesper

I guess eight years of piano lessons and seven years of playing clarinet did pay off. I scored higher than 99% of the population on Musical Perception on the BBC Lab UK's "How Musical Are You?" test. :eusa_danc

#299 Vesper, Apr 28, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2012
  20. FJ Cruiser

I'm so tired of being lonely yet unable to handle normal human interaction. I feel completely trapped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.