1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight pill. would you take it?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by goratrix, Apr 11, 2005.

?

Would you take a straight pill?

1. Yes. gimme!

46 vote(s)
    19.9%
  2. No. I am what i am. Thanks though...

185 vote(s)
    80.1%
  1. RomanceSlayer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    well i would really hate the idea of a pill like that being created....
    think of it...it´s easier for people to change things rather than making an attempt to accept them (I think society is really coward)
    i know being different on anything that this fucking society considers as normal is really harsh... everything seems to be compared to a stupid stereotype that has nothing to do with our emotions

and well returning to the question :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    I wouldn´t take it, i really want society to change it´s stupid way of thinking...

(omg...i´m mad)

2. Hendrix

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have mixed feelings about the whole being acceptable to society thing but leaning a lot more toward staying the same and not giving into conformity. But also changing your sexuality is very very dramatic. Your deleteing thoughts, fantasies, etc from your mind and having them replaced with new ones. You won't be the same person at all. You won't even know who you are sexually. Would have to start over if you became straight kinda like going through puberty all over agian. There are also so many parts of your personality tied to your sexuality. Changing to be straight would be too wierd for me. I'd have a second identity crisis (first being the process of discovering your gay).

3. No day butoday

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think that, a couple years ago, I would've downed that thing without a second thought. Now, though, I like being who I am, and part of me even likes being different. It might be harder for me to find relationships, but I like being me, even if, for not, I'm not accepted fully by society.

4. rockerguy457

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If I seriously think about it. Yes, of coarse I would take the pill. Although I am happy with my life and have done the things I have done and the releshonships I have built up, but that one answer to being nornal well hell yes I would take it.

5. aussie paul

It may make my life easier, would it be retrospective, say say back 40 years? Perhaps when I was a teen-ager I might have taken it. But not now, I have struggled to figure out who I am, and I'm happy to be me, also don't want to waste all those years of struggle in discovering me! know what I mean? So, thanks but no thanks! -- Also another idea, what about a 'peace' pill for aggressors? or an 'understanding pill' for people who don't? Paul

#65 aussie paul, Jul 8, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2007
  6. Hendrix

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Have to agree with that. Wouldn't the world be a lot more simpler if we could all just be on the same page (easier said than done). I'd like a pill that would help get rid of emotional pain (breaking up with someone, someone you love dies, being lonely) or a happy pill (No I don't mean ... Say "No" to drugs, but I can see why they're so appealing)

7. Moth

Though there have been times I've thought my life would be a lot easier if I was straight, and there have even been times I wished I was straight, I think that if I actually took the time to think about it I would definitely refuse. It's taken me a long time, about five years, to accept my sexuality, and now that I finally have it's a big relief, I feel better about myself, and I'm quite a bit happier in general. I enjoy being gay now, instead of fighting it. It's almost like some other things in my life, where if people were to ask me "if you could go back and change this, would you?" I would be very tempted but would refuse in the end. I've learned a lot from those experiences and mistakes, just like I've learned a lot - about myself, about others, about the world - through my struggle with finally accepting my sexuality. I would definitely be tempted, but in the end, I would refuse.

8. RomanceSlayer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

I wouldn´t like a pill like that either
    I mean, sometimes bad moments are what help us to understand things that we couldn´t understand before (at least that´s what happens most of the times to me)
    And well I think that without sad moments good things never come...lol

But I agree with you in this:
    Say No to Drugs!!!

9. Blue0090

Blue0090 Guest

i'd take it

10. ok455

Yes i would as fast as light, Im just tired of being single and watching my straight friends being in alot of relationships,Getting laid and whatever elese. And theres not much gay guys around here and if there are they are usally stereotyped as in pretty femme, Complete turn off. I want a gay guy that acts like me just himself. I don't really care for the accepted thing i look it as you take it or leave it. I would want a family wife 3 kids 2 used cars a few dogs and cats and a nice house. Seriously what are the chances of meeting a decent gay guy? Most are too worried about being accepted or being hated. And stuff like that and like i said others are just too pretty. Like i said a women theres one out there for everyone.Im also tired of having crushes on straight guys. You cant help on who u have a crush on But as i said before its just a tiring process im tired of the stereotyped gay guys out there. I just want to have a life like any other straight guy date a few girls until the right one comes along get married have kids and grow old

And i know people will say well u can adopt kids with a guy and have a family.Well it just dont feel right doing it that way

11. Corey

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    it would be neat if the pill made you staight for the day or something along those lines... it would be cool to see what it would be like to be attracted to the opposing sex... but i am proud of who and what i am... so i wouldn't want to be straight for more than the day.

12. Kimi

I completely agree with you...but I still wouldn't take that pill...

13. Jerr

Even after thinking about it more and more... My answer never wavers... hell yeah I'd take it... In a heartbeat... why not? Seriously... you may be "proud" and yadda yadda but you can be proud and still be willing to go to liking the opposite sex.... Who knows... some could be lying and saying they wouldn't because they haven't convinced themselves that they are fine with it (being homogay). Lying to yourself is always nice... I guess.

Just think... how much you like the same sex... that is how much you would like the opposite... if this pill existed it wouldn't JUST change when you get turned on...

Wouldn't 4 come before 3? I mean once you hit 3... you really don't desire sexual things with anything... Basically a pill to make you impotent! w00 for the ED pill!

14. NathanHaleFan

Hell, no. Being gay is so cool!

15. Rizpaz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I would so take it...

16. InaRut

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3ceCMpPJgc[/YOUTUBE]

GIMMIE GIMMIE MORE GIMMIE GIMMIE MORE GIMMIE GIMMIE MORE
    :grin:

17. Jace

No I wouldn't I like guys to much

Boobs and cunts are gross, oh and sorry about the language

18. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    No, there are so many things I've learned and experienced that I never would have if I were straight. It's like choosing to dye my hair blonde - there may be advantages, there may be disadvantages, but what's the point? I'm fine the way I am.

19. Emile

Emile Guest

I wouldn't. I am what I am and I'm proud of it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

20. Jerr

Wow, for once someone decided to search for this thread rather the make a 5000th one. Thank you.