1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Something all people with a uterus (esp ftm) should know exists!

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Clairity95, Feb 27, 2014.

1. anonym

anonym Guest

:lol: Oh no! it's shark week next week. The more I transition the more I forget it still happens! Perhaps I really should order a cup so I don't have to keep remembering to go out and buy pads and those, what was it? 'sheep on a string' ??? :roflmao:

2. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

:lol: Yeah, would recommend (look, at you, you lucky bastard, you know when Jaws strikes Amity). I dunno. Depends how dysphoric you are. I'm fighting off Jaws myself at the moment.

3. anonym

anonym Guest

Can anyone help me? It's that time again. Shark week. First time trying out the menstrual cup and I'm having issues. I don't know how long it's supposed to take to master using these things but after managing to get the damn thing in, I couldn't get it to pop open. I don't mean to be too graphic here but my muscles just sort of push it back into the folded position and straight out the exit :roflmao: It would be funny if I didn't desperately want to be able to use it. So yeah, can anyone advise? I'm sick of wearing nappies (aka pads) each month and tampons have always leaked on me.