1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saw a hot guy today :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fiender, Jul 21, 2009.

1. ToneDef

ToneDef Guest

I've seen a customer walk into my place of work once or twice who has dreads like a lions mane. It's awesome. He's thin, about 6'0", wears skinny jeans/shirts, has tattoos all over and a few piercings I would guess. I didn't get a super good look at him as he was about 20-30 feet away but ohmygawd give me a piece of that. :wink:

On a side note, I saw a really cute gay couple holding hands and chatting about what to buy to eat as I walked by with the rest of my coworkers. I saw that and immediately wanted something like it. I wanted to tell them how adorable I thought they were but no one knows i'm gay other than my mom and bestfriend. *sigh* I'll get there. But for now, i'll just keep lookin' ;D

2. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Looked in the mirror. Went to a job fair and wore a nice shirt/tie combo and my hair is the perfect length right now. Yeah, I'd do me. And tonight I probably will :wink:

3. LostLion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This guy I went to high school with (both of us are going into our final years of Undergrad now, at different colleges), liked a political post of mine...and dammnnnn he's so fine.

I mean, he was hot when I went to school with him too, but we hated each other at that time (similar egos, both stubborn etc...) and I guess I never really noticed (I was also really in denial sexually at that time, so that might explain that too)

He's got amazing dirty blonde hair, and he's got the whole southern prep look down, and it's just amazing.

4. sartorious

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    30 mins ago while i was driving to hospital
    i saw a foreigner just wearing wife-beater, below the knee shorts. He brought a backpack and professional camera

White, 5 foot 8 inches maybe a little bit more (just a rough guess), Brown hair, Cute smile, wearing sunglasses but i'm guessing he have an intense beautiful eyes behind it, proportionally fit guy not too muscular.

today was boiling hot and i can see he's sweating
    Why are white guys sweating in tanks looks so manly??
    cant stop staring, and i almost hit crossing elderly pedestrian.

5. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Saw that same guy that I described first on post 2555 working in the middle of the freeway with his fellow road crew guys. He stands out from the others. I couldn't tell you what the others even look like.

I often wonder what the straight or G/B percentage is among hot construction and road worker types. I wonder if it's about the same as the general G/B percentage ... or lower. I don't think it's higher.

6. badluckfairy

Saw a sexy young lifeguard at the pool getting changed. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. MORTAL

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This fella I work with has these beautifully captivating fluorescent amber/hazel eyes that just absolutely melt my heart. His voice is very sweet and pleasant and he wears this cologne--reminiscent of masculinity and sex--that lingers around and drives me crazy.

I'm fairly certain he's straight but I can dream...

8. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's a really hot, tall, athletic guy with black hair and green eyes who's staying with his grandparents down the street from here. Mmmmmm

9. Burnedcloset

Saw a guy at the gym today that stood out really bad compared to the other muscle guys.

He was super handsome. With a really peachey sun kissed tan. His muscles looked carved by the gods. When he walked past me a couple times I got soooo nervous.

10. The Wallflower

Those cute groups of hipster nerds that you see at Gamestop and the Movies!!!

Ugh! Dem beanies doe!

Gimme gimmeeee

11. Sienrar

At a place called Mel's Diner, I saw a cute waiter boy. He was busy so I could look at him all I wanted without him noticing. :rolle:

12. Burnedcloset

LOL

I know exactly what you mean.
    I like beanies too :3

13. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This thread is too funny.

I didn't see any today. I'm seeing the ones you guys are talking about ... in my imagination.

14. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Saw two hot guys at the car shop today. I think they could have even been a couple. One was driving a BMW and one a SAAB. Both cute in their own way. The BMW guy was about 26 or 27 and 6'2" but had a really smooth face and a deep voice with dark blonde hair but a hint of strawberry blonde in the lighter portion. He was wearing one of those 80 style's shirts where the sleeves and collar were blue but the lower part of the shirt was white. He was wearing jeans with a multi-colored belt sagging just enough to see his black Jockeys, and he had on these light blue sneakers. Saab guy was about 5'11" and had lighter blonde hair, about 22-23 and was wearing a dark fleece with light green khaki's. He had a nicer ass than BMW guy, but he didn't say too much because he was playing with his phone. I couldn't help but stare; everyone in the store was distracted with their own thing. After BMW guy got a quote for his tires, they followed each other in their respective vehicles.

15. SimpleMan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Grabbed a quick lunch at my favorite Cajun place, and there was this beautiful guy working the register. About my height, piercing blue eyes and dirty blond hair. I broke eye contact before he did, the way the tables are set up there made it so I couldn't sneak a peak at him as I ate. (Sigh)

16. mako

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My best friend and I came up with a code word every time we see an attractive guy ;P The code word is soup... can't remember why we came up with that. It's so great they i can always talk to her about sexy guys because she always agrees :grin:

17. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I went to the post office and thought of this thread.

Hot dark haired, dark eyed, medium complected guy at the counter. The employee helping him sends off the 'dar, but that's another story. Actually, it's not. This guy was about 5'11, 35 to 40, and had a regular build. He had a nice, serious profile and a lot of stubble as if he was going to grow a beard but it didn't detract when it often might. He had shorts. He was wearing dark gray tennis shoes with ankle socks you could barely see. His legs were awesome ... thicker but not too thick, hairy, etc. I kept trying to imagine what they would have looked like without a tattoo on the back of the right calf and a tattoo on the left ankle. Too bad he had to spoil the view. Also, he wore a band on the left ring finger but it was not gold. It was a darker metal, but simple. I wonder what that meant, if anything.

He turned around to leave and he had slightly uptilted eyes that made him smokin.'

He did have a work shirt with the name of some company. I wasn't able to read it fast enough. I also wanted to see what he would drive off in but was not able to finish my business there fast enough.

If the guy at the counter is overly nice to me, I wonder what he was thinking of this guy! Weird that when I worked in fast food as a teen I never noticed all the eye candy and I do now. When did I wake up?

18. Diego89

As I'm sure I've mentioned before on this thread, the gym I go to is full of eye candy. Seriously, some weeks ago I was working out around at least 5-6 really hot guys, didn't know whether to laugh or cry, crazy. However, there are TWO, who stand above the rest! I'm talking perfection here, ok maybe not ha, but damn close to.

Guy # 1: Actually I should say boy, I'm not even sure if he's legal! But he's at least 17, that I know, anyway, he's tallish, slim, fair skin, blond (yes there are blond people in Mexico), green eyes (I think, I can never tell unless I look really close), but God his FACE, I can't describe it, but beautiful, beautiful angelical features. Anyway he's just a baby and has a girlfriend, ha!

Guy # 2: Now this guy, uff! I've made a post about him before, but he deserves to be mentioned here daily! Las time however I didn't know his name, now I do :slight_smile: and a little more (he's from Costa Rica). He's just perfect, I wonder if he knows it, unbelievable body (muscular but not Arnold muscular, lean nice muscular), but, again, his face. Unlike the other boy's, this one is the face of a man, haha, but a gorgeous one! Could watch him all day! Ohhh! As far as I know, he's single and from the stalking I've done I could see no trail of a girlfriend on the years before. Suspicious, right? For such a handsome guy, I can only hope, ha!

19. nohalos

So, I was at the supermarket today, getting a lotta food off of the shelves and then when my parents and I got to the cashier.....

An angel landed from heaven. Of course I'm not talking about myself (LOL), I'm talking about this guy... He had a middle-eastern descent going on. He's about a few inches taller than me, he was wearing a snapback, a shirt that hugged his body well, brown shorts and flip-flops, which I normally hate but for him I'm making an exception.

I kept stealing glances at him and dayum, that boy is as hot as it can get in Sahara Desert.

20. HugasaurusRex

I see hot guys most everyday! And a lot of them come in the shop where I work and I have to somehow control myself!