1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saw a hot guy today :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fiender, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    At a grocery store, oddly enough.

He looked military by the way he held himself, and he was ripped. Though a bit short. Probably my height. Nice tan, real short hair, pleasant face and smile, tattoos on his right bicep. Also had a large scar on the back of his head... But scars are cool.

Very distracting... I tried not to stare.

2. LostLion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Aaron Eckhart is an amazing actor, and I'm incredibly infatuated by him <333

3. C P

C P

Just saw a pic of my crush a bit earlier, if that counts now...and he's grown some s***** back. Looking at it made me wanna throw my phone out the window though, so...heh.

4. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Saw three yesterday - within an hour.

I saw one round a corner in an Acura. He was with his wife or girlfriend. He had the combination of Vin Diesel and younger Jim Cantore look, so he looked better than either of them. I am amazed at how many shaved head guys there are and who are very bro-like. There are quite a few in the GB ranks. I came to learn that one guy with a full head of hair actually went shaved head look on purpose and was not in the military. They have slightly different ways of carrying themselves so you know which is which (GB or straight) most of the time.

I saw a second one on that freeway construction crew I always see. It was a different one. He was leaner, but had the piercing brown eyes and the monobrow. As I drive by, I wonder if any them mess around or have messed around.

The third one was the guy who works at the deli at the supermarket. Same one. He's got this big face, a shaved head (under his work cap), big cheeks, a dimpled but sort of pushed in chin, and sort of a big farm boy look. I'm almost sure he doesn't know how hot he is or might be to a fair number of people.

5. Formality

There's this one cute guy at a furniture store near me who always give me these very intense looks whenever I'm there. He's deffo gay but I wouldn't have the guts to ever talk to someone randomly. It's nice to share a moment every now and then still :slight_smile:

6. ThatGuyT

ThatGuyT Guest

A few days ago I was in a bus with a friend. The bus was very full so I had to stand inbetween the rows and another guy, who was pretty hot, had to stand right infront if me. I had to constantly lean back, otherwise we would have been pinned against each other. He had dark, long, wavey hair, a nice stubble beard, was in his early 20s and wore a black leather jacket. Needless to say it was one of the best bus rides I've had so far XD

7. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok it wasn't today, but this past weekend I went to my cousin's college graduation and met some of his friends. I started crushing extremely hard on his roommate (who I'm pretty sure is gay). But because I'm in a great relationship, the head on my shoulders decided not to pursue him, even if the head on my cock wanted to.

8. Daffyd

I remember walking through the supermarket and seeing this really cute guy a few weeks ago.
    Tall, short brown hair, flawless skin and loose clothes. And then when I walked around to his side of the store later - for the sole purpose of buying bread, obviously - I saw him shopping with another guy.
    So I was like 'dang, he's taken!' but also 'yes! my gaydar is improving! Hurrah!'.

There's just so few of us. How on earth can straight people even be single?

9. LostLion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Milo Ventimiglia is sooo hot.

10. AlamoCity

There is a guy that hosts a Texas PBS show about travel called The Daytripper. His name is Chet Garner. He is an absolute delight to watch and is so hot. He doesn't always have a beard, but when he does he looks 10x better.

[YOUTUBE]8EA0RwcZ0dg[/YOUTUBE]

11. W34LTH

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yesterday my friend and I went to this place to get our makeup, hair, etc.. done for a party. And the girl who was washing my hair, was absolutely gorgeous. And also the girl doing my makeup was HOT. The place was basically filled with attractive ladies! It was a dream come true, ahaha.

12. Dextoid

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I took the train home from another town at rush hour today. I don't usually take the train so I've never noticed before, but London commuters have the best bums. Seriously. Maybe it's a combination of the well-fitting suits and the having to walk long distances every day, but damn.

Yeah, I had a good day.

13. TENNYSON

TENNYSON Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    I was at a flea market today and I saw the hottest guy! He was tall, had a really cute face, and an adorable smile. He looked to be about my age, maybe a couple years older. And I kept running into him over and over. Finally he smiled at me and said "hey". I just about melted :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Then later on I saw him with his arms around an attractive girl...sadness :tears:

14. klix

The Dominos guy who delivered my pizza yesterday was probably the hottest guy, dark brown hair messy hair, longish stubble, tall, skinny, brown eyes, well defined saw line.

I asked him where my garlic and herb sauce was, He opened his mouth and out came this soft polish accent, and revealed the contents of his bag where the sauce was keeping warm and gave the hottest smile/chuckle.

I thanked him and pretended to faff with the pizza boxes while he walked away so I could check him out. Sadly those baggy uniforms aren't very revealing.

15. Chicagoblue

Lot's of hot guys on the bike path today in No Chicagoland. Dang.

Also, pretty hot young chick was checking me out at Arby's yesterday. Kinda freaked me out.

16. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I mention or post photos about hot looking dark haired suits. We usually associate hairy guys with dark hair, and their chest and leg hair is dark.

I'll tell you what's hot, though. It's the darker blond guy with brown eyes, who is a little darker than pale, and has darker blond chest and leg hair. It's almost exotic because blond/blue/no body hair is much more common. In an experience I had in my late 20s, I was with someone who was a year older than me. However, there was a guy just like what I'm describing and was about a dozen years older. I would have definitely gone for him had it been possible. He wasn't beautiful or handsome, but just really sexy.

Hard to imagine that famous actor Robert Redford would be hairy, but this about covers it:

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/0f/a9/76/0fa9761b1c853a1addfe99f91ec681ac.jpg

When I see this look with the shirt off, it really catches my eye.

#2636 Tightrope, Jun 28, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
  17. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  18. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There was this guy washing his hands in the restroom with really good hair and brown hair, and he smelled like dryer sheets.

19. C P

C P

Holy shit...these three shirtless guys jogged right pass me a min ago(I was going straight ahead as they came by on the sidewalk from the right). I had to force myself to look away as if I didn't care, even if I truly just wanted to watch until they were out of sight... :icon_redf Why must I be made to feel ashamed by such things I won't ever understand. :l

/closetissues

20. Burnedcloset

Relatable