1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saw a hot guy today :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fiender, Jul 21, 2009.

1. C P

C P

It was a day or two ago but I was outside of Walmart, in the van, waiting on a family friend and this tall, pretty burly guy was walking to his car with his gf(?). He had on some tan-ish cargo shorts, a batman shirt, and some sandals. I pretty muched involuntarily watched him walk all the way to their car, heh...and he had some pretty cute feet at that. :icon_redf

Damn...I actually remembered that in detail, for once. .-.

2. The Wallflower

I saw a guy in the mall yesterday...

He had the cutest sweater and beanie, and I couldn't stop with the glances... He wasn't even atrractive looking, either. I just felt something. Something different.

He noticed the glances, and then winked at me.

I was overjoyed, until he kissed his girlfriend as she came back from the bathroom...

3. SimplyJay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Saw a couple hot guys when I was at a park on the weekend.
    And saw a cute guy at work today. even cuter-looking when he smiled.

4. Burnedcloset

Walked in my room and my mom must have been watching tv in my room because, this beautiful man was on some tv show called 'younger' with Hilary duff.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. C P

C P

The co-manager of the store I work at with his new, more...clean shaven look... .-.

Eta: some people just clean up so fuckin' beautifully... :icon_redf

#2605 C P, Jun 3, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
  6. nohalos

Sort of late, but I'd just imagine I'm posting this yesterday. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So, I ate at a buffet and to my surprise, cuties were lurking around the vicinity.

There's this one guy who looked like this famous twink whom I shall not name. Made me think of naughty things, but I shook it off because I gotta get that grub, honey!

And then there's this guy.... I really liked his style. He was wearing a button up shirt and shorts. He was kinda pale, but his hair is very dark, so nice contrast there. I pass by his table every time I go back to my table after getting my grub on, and he always looked at me... Like, I don't even know. And he did too, when we saw each other on the desserts area..... Hm, I would love to say he was interested in me but, oh well!

7. C P

C P

Had a customer today who was very cute. Don't typically pay as much attention to blonde guys, but I couldn't keep my eyes off of this guy the few times he was in sight. Really tall with a fair amount of s(c)ruff and the slightest of tans.

8. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Saw a tourist from somewhere in the eastern Mediterranean the other day. About 2 inches shorter than me. Squinty puppy dog brown eyes. In shape, but naturally and not from the gym. Nice, tennis player type hairy legs with ankle socks. Wedding band. Visiting the city from overseas with his wife. They were very nice. As I walked further away, I checked out his legs again. I don't think his wife noticed. She was cute. He was cuter. Again, it was the legs that got my attention to begin with.

9. MrSecret

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Oh lord, glad this thread is here. I've seen some attractive guys and this will be a nice place to log them down xD

Right now, all the "attractive" ones I've seen lately are local and I've seen them for months, so I've kinda moved past them.

However at my most recent trips to the grocery store I saw some cute guys. One was a total DILF with his daughter who was about 4-6, but he was hot AF. Brown hair, some s***** (Why the heck is s***** bleeped out?) lord Jesus he was beautiful :icon_redf

Another one was a guy who was probably with his girlfriend, but he was good looking too. Can't really remember much about him to give a description though >_>

10. anarchy753

anarchy753 Guest

There's this guy in my anatomy lectures, definitely straight, but I've spent literally all semester staring at him, he's buff and gorgeous.
    During a mid sem test he took off his shirt and was wearing just a singlet, his biceps are incredible, I basically didn't write anything after that, just stared...

11. MrSecret

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Just remembered the DILF wasn't at the grocery store, it was town. They went into a toy store when I walked by them (Insert aww's)

12. C P

C P

Does seeing Chris Pratt in JW earlier count? :icon_redf

13. SimplyJay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    There was a hot guy who walked by when I was at a park today. :sunglasses:

14. SimplyJay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    There was a cute guy in line behind me at the store this morning.

This afternoon when I was out for a walk there was a guy who looked to be a hottie (can't say for sure because there was a bit too much distance to get a good look) .

15. MrSecret

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Went to the mall and saw a cute guy. He kinda looked like someone I went to summer camp with, except he was taller and had brown hair. We were browsing the same section of shirts, so I kept pretending I was looking for stuff when I really wasn't. I feel like he was genuinely looking for some shirts, but I'm gonna pretend he was faking it too and was checking me out. Mainly because when I began walking away, he followed me for a few steps before a turned a corner and lost sight of him. I doubled back around just to see and he was back at the shirts.

No continual glances at me, so I doubt he gave me a second look, and I be the was texting his girlfriend, but I can dream right?

16. Cider

at my friend's soccer game, I saw this guy with a really nice butt lol

17. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Checked out a few books from the campus library and the guy working the circulation desk was one of the hottest guys I've ever seen. Slim, about 5'10", short sandy blonde hair, blue eyes, clean shaven, hairy chest you could see above his V-neck, grey slacks...I was trying not to stare

18. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There was a really hot guy who was at the dentist's office when I went on Tuesday. He had blonde hair and smooth skin and had graduated college and told me he was studying for the entrance exam to dental school. He wore a gold chain around his neck. I didn't really pay attention to what he was wearing because his face was too distracting. He looked 19-20 more than being 23. I really wanted to make a move on him. Another dental assistant was hot too. She had blue eyes and really nice hair, slim and curvy body but a carefree personality. I like it when a girl or guy can have fun.

19. LostLion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Really hot guy worked at the watch store we stopped by today. I saw him last time we were there too. Really hot, tall...brown hair, southern. :slight_smile:

20. SimplyJay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Both yesterday and today I saw plenty of cute and/or hot guys...when I was at PrideFest :slight_smile: