1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saw a hot guy today :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fiender, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You shouldn't. Like they say, "You can't pee (or shit) in your own backyard." Sure, the expression is a little rough, but highly effective in conveying the point.

Happy holidays!

2. Magenta Mucus

Two days ago I was at the place where I saw my first ever real life gay couple. Beautiful guys, both of them. They saw us and I simply looked the one I liked more in the eye and smiled, hoping to silently show my support.

The taller one had hairy legs, black hair, dsrk eyes and a tanned tone but rather thin. The one who caught my eye had piercingly blue eyes (I could see the blue 50+ metres away), dark blonde hair with golden blond streaks, a nice and muscular body, blue wifebeater shirt, a really hot ass and better legs. I could see him even now, half a year later, perfectly burnes into my eyes. But I remember seeing his dark glower at my randparents and I knew instantly that they had had a lot of hate as a couple.

---------- Post added 21st Dec 2015 at 10:51 PM ----------

Also I have a very cute boy called Christie in my class, taller than me (nkt many people pull this off), lean and very muscular for 15, athletic body due to being a sprinter and a long distance runner, long blonde, styled hair and similarly blue eyes that make me feel like I've been pierced with a spear every time he looks at me. Unfortunately he is completely straight, for sure. We are barely more than casual friends.

---------- Post added 21st Dec 2015 at 10:53 PM ----------

About Christie"s butt, I shall not speak. Those dark tormented images are for my twisted mind, and mine only. (Let's just say that I have had long and incredible fantasies about it, as well as very awkward real life incidents. Imagine me walking into a door, walking into a wall, and walking over a 0.5 metre precipice because of the site.)

#2702 Magenta Mucus, Dec 21, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  3. IG88

Today I was working out at the gym. The kid across from me looked like a model! Seriously, flawless skin, really cool haircut, blonde and blue eyed. I felt a little embarrassed though that I felt attracted to him because he looked a year or two younger than 18 :icon_redf

4. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    My friend who has a girlfriend. Cool guy, I often compliment him. 5'9, redhead, blue eyes, great smile, amazing hair, sigh. He even gave me a goodie bag on my birthday. I'm friends with his girlfriend and we talk about him a lot.

5. Gay1234

I see a hot guy everyday when I go into school. When he takes off his jumper when he is too warm he lifts his t shirt too by accident and that chest is divine. His penis actually create a bulge in his pants which is so hot. He is my crush for 3 years now.

6. IG88

I was working today and saw one of the landscapers outside a building working on stuff. When he passed by me to get stuff from his truck and he said "hi" .... ugh he's so hot. Idk if I was imagining it, but I felt like he was checking me out a bit. His shirt was a little on the tight side (not complaining :slight_smile: ) showing off his pecs.

7. itsnotavery

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I went to church with my mom last week, which I don't normally do, and as we were waiting for our ride, there was this gorgeous guy standing close by. Tall stature, sun kissed hair, lean, and a pretty face. As my mom and her friend chatted, her friend slowly walked towards him... Of course I would have to be infatuated with the son of my mom's friend.

Reminder: start finding guys in my league and that of which actually have a chance of not being completely straight.