1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My future with relationships

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Monika the Diva, May 20, 2014.

1. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

Okay yeah I saw it. I'm sorry to hear that though.

2. Monika the Diva

Relationships at work, I would love to surprise the shit of the people I dont like. I want to evolve into a female without telling them. If I look awesome once the hormones kick in, definitely want to see what kind of hell I can raise.

3. Claudette

Claudette Guest

lol I can only imagine what looks I will get next christmas, when my extended family does a get together lol

4. JennyKeys

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That kind of thing is what freaks me out the most about transitioning because my extended family is pretty hardcore conservative, way moreso than my parents, and they don't approve of my femininity either.

5. Claudette

Claudette Guest

well, everyone I will see at christmas knows, I only had an issue with 1 aunt and 1 grandma, but everyone else was acceptive

6. JennyKeys

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That's pretty cool that they were mostly acceptive. I'm still in the closet to my whole family except my parents (not even my brothers know yet), and we see the extended family pretty often. My uncles and cousins are the type of guys who mercilessly attack any perceived femininity in males (and so is my grandfather but he's old and will probably die soon anyway), so yeah, I'm super apprehensive about interacting with them if I do decide to transition.