1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Member Interviews

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by randomly me, May 8, 2015.

1. Jakob

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    FTFY.

And if anyone wants to ask me some questions or anything...

2. Nekoko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow! This looks like funn! Um... I wouldn't mind being interviewed or anything... I-If someone wanted to that is.... ;3

3. PressPlay

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks Golgari for the questions! :grin:

1. What 3 colors would describe you, generally, then explain why?

Black - My darker side
    Blue - I can be very chill and blue is said to be a calming color
    White - I always strive to be as honest/pure as possible

2. If you are going to eat 1 kind of food for 1 month, what would it be?
    A persian dish called Zereshk polo ba morgh

3. What is your most embarrassing moment?

One time at the gym when I was changing two really hot guys started to strip down naked to hit the showers each one on my side...I got so distracted I hit the locker door on my head when I was gonna close it LOL! Just typing it makes me sweat and warm XD

4. Which country do you want to live in?

Australia would be pretty awesome to live in I think...I would ride kangaroos and fight evil

5. What is your talent?

I have always been able to draw and paint pretty good since I was young :grin:

You like X-Men, so I think you can manage this. Here are the X-Men questions:

6. What's your mutation?

Telekenesis - Seems to always be a extremely powerful ability

7. You sneaked in William Stryker's office and read the confidential files. Give atleast (you can give more if you want) five EC members that are encoded in the confidential files as wanted mutants and what are their mutation.

Golgari - Shapeshifting

Kaiser - Mind Control

MisterTinkles - Well ofc agility, hightened senses and nightvision just like a kitty

Andrew99 - Technopathy

CandyKing - Creating energy blasts

8. Sentinels are hunting all the mutants. Will you run and hide or will you fight?

If they are targeting my mutant friends I will destroy them!!

4. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

For golgari:

1.) Create a superhero team and their villains (EC members) and name their superpowers (come on, I know youre pro-villain so please dont be bias). If youre bored, you can give them superhero names too!

Heroes
    Golgari - Botanokinesis: manipulation of plants.
    Anthemic - Healing: healing herself or others.
    Batman - Technique: enhanced reflexes, physical prowess and fighting skill.
    ChloeKiss - Super Strength: self explanatory.
    CrazyAwkward - Pheromones: can influence or alter moods of herself, and others. A semi-mind control ability.
    CyberScream - Sonokinesis: manipulation of sound.
    Jakob - Nano-flesh: can coat himself in a suit, which raises his stamina, strength, and durability. It is also self-repairing.
    Ryuichi - Telekinesis: can create mental blasts of energy, or lift things.

Led by: White Knight, who possesses Superman's abilities.

Villains
    Aeva - Shadow Manipulation: can become one with shadows, or use them in various ways or attacks.
    ForNarnia - Spacial Manipulation: can teleport various pockets or areas of space, including herself and others.
    imnotreallysure - Hulk Rage: similar to it's name, they become stronger/faster/meaner/more durable, the angrier they get.
    Kageshiro - T-1000: can manipulate entire body like it was liquid metal, allowing themselves to change in others flawlessly.
    LaEsmeralda - Geokinesis: manipulation of the earth, similar to Toph or Gaara.
    Lazuri - Hellspawn: similar to Spawn, but also capable of summoning demonic legions.
    Ryu - Enhanced Durability: practically incapable of being hurt, and has a high tolerance for pain or injury.

Led by: Triflow, who possess Wonder Woman's abilities.

2.) In the boardgame Monopoly, what is your strategy (in general)?
    Sweet talk the losing players when I'm doing well, gaining them as allies, and we break down the head player. If I'm in the lead, I show explicit favoritism to a player, which turns the other players against them and me -- dividing their efforts, making them easier -- and pick them off, dollar by dollar.

3.)You're in a RPG, what kind of character are you? AND what are/is your weapon/s and armor?
    [​IMG]

Necromancer Ninja, is the easiest way to describe it. I'd be skilled in the Forbidden and Dark Arts, as well as assassination techniques and stealth.

4.) What subject do you like to teach? Why?
    Philosophy, if you get down to it. Life, the way things are, were, or could be. The reasons and motives behind actions and whatnot. This would explain why I find History, Psychology, Sociology, and Criminology so interesting, and which would be the subjects, most likely, that I teach.

5.) Could you be persuaded to kill? If your answer is no, then how much money would it take to get you to change your mind?
    Yes.

But it depends on the context. For example, I'm not shooting a kitten or an infant, unless there's something behind it. Like, their death will seal the portal to Hell or something. In the right situation, I could probably kill somebody.

However, if I found out somebody could offer money, I'd "play dumb" and milk them for as much of their finances as possible. I'm opportunistic, not stupid!

More zombie apocalypse questions...

6.) Would you help and let a pregnant woman with 4 children join your group?
    Depends on where she was discovered. If she came to my base of operations, I'd check it out, and possibly get some information from here. If her children were old enough, more hands to maintain operations is always welcomed.

If we found her in, say, her own fortified place. For the sake of survival, I'd offer her a chance to stay with us, if she brought everything of value and use.

7.) When do you prefer to travel? Night or day?
    Depends on where we're going. But night seems to be the safest, since you can hide and conceal yourself better. Day is preferred in some scenarios, but only as the situation demands it.

8.) Your group havent had a good meal for weeks and you saw a warehouse full of foods. It is guarded by people, most are old (like 60+ yrs old) but they are armed. And they dont want to give you any food, even when you have talked to them in the kindest way. What will you do?
    Before I even went to talk to them, I'd have snipers situated in key locations. I'd tell them a secret signal is when to fire. If I really want that warehouse and it's supplies, I'll get it. In fact, if we've exhausted our supplies, I'm taking the warehouse.

It's a zombie apocalypse, you forfeit an opportunity you'll die.

9.) A guy covered in blood (he has no wounds; the blood doesnt look like it came from the zombies) came up to you and claimed that he knows the answer on how to end the zombie apocalypse. Would you trust him?
    Depends where we were. If I'm in Kentucky, I'd have a hard time believing this. There's nothing really around here for this individual to wander from. However, I'd take him to a makeshift location and get some information, because it may be useful. I'd let him prove he could end the zombie apocalypse first before showing him my main base, as that is just asking for trouble.

10.) Your whole team wants to commit suicide. Will you stop them? If yes, how? What will you tell them?
    My whole team? Jesus Christ, what happened? LOL.

Here's the thing about a zombie apocalypse. If somebody wants to off themselves, and you have told them the reasons not to, but they still won't listen, as ruthless as it is to say, it is probably better to let them kill themselves.

Why? Well, a few reasons...

One, anybody that broken could be a liability later on. Nothing worse than somebody, mid-zombie swarm, losing their mind and sabotaging your defenses.

Two, their death means less resources taken, adding a few days to the rest.

Three, letting those who want to kill themselves do so, eliminates that nagging negativity that could wear down the team. Which could lead to a situation number one scenario.

Basically, the first time, I'd talk to them, see what's going on. But if this is a reoccurring thing, sorry, it's beginning to waste time and energy. I'm trying to survive, and to do that, sometimes you have to let things go.

Bonus! Tell us a joke. A funny one, of course!

I can share an insult I got an overweight kid with one time, after he tried to insult me, that's kind of funny:

"Why you wearing a camouflage jacket? You trying to hide from a diet?!"

#124 Kaiser, May 22, 2015
    Last edited: May 22, 2015
  5. Gen

Gen

These questions are all inclusive. Anyone can answer them.

1. A wealthy business man or madam approaches at this moment. You are never attracted to them nor put off by them. Assuming that no one else would ever find out. How much would it take truthfully take for them to buy your time? (The key word here is truthfully. If you don't believe that you would do it that is fine; however, 10+ million is simply not practical. The range must reflect a price that you believe a wealth person would be willing to pay for a fling.)

2. EC has fallen from greatness into war! You have no allies but your weapons. Who do you kill first? Who would most likely be the one to kill you? (Yes, you must pick someone to be killed or betrayed by.)

3. You have been promised everything that you want in life, but you cannot get it all at once. You can meet the love of your life immediately and be poor for the next 20 years or you can wake up tomorrow with the career and opportunities of your dreams and not meet the love of your life for the next 20 years.

6. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Just to talk to me or for me to stand near them? Well, before we even get to the price, I'd want to know a lot of information. Nobody that can casually throw down money, just approaches me. I'm finding out names, motives, and numbers. How long this time-buying would be for, too, is important. But assuming this is all done, and I have absolutely nothing to do for a week...

$1,000 for my company. If you want me to actually listen and exchange in conversation, that's at least $2,000--

I'd do it for less, possibly free, if I knew and liked the person. But since I'm going to know they have some pocket change, I'm going to get the best reasonable profit.

Any kind of physical contact is at least $5,000, which is hugging or touching. Kissing is to be decided. The moment things go into "bathing suit area" territory, that's going to cost a pretty penny, if I even want to do that.

This is all for a period of 24 hours, by the way. So, around $7,000, maybe more depending on how far they'd want to go.

Of course, I wouldn't be above the idea of being such awesome company, they're more susceptible to me asking for wage increases. But that depends on how wealthy they are.

I would totally be the last one standing. Unless I was attacked by a team, there's no way, especially if there is some kind of marvelous prize for the survivor.

But, for fun...

Kill: Pret Allez. They have experience in weaponry, fencing, fighting techniques, an elaborate and thoughtful mind, the stamina, and the anger reserves to fuel this. A definite threat, and would have to be taken down immediately.

Although...

biAnnika is a viable option, too. I have mad respect for her. <3

Betrayed/Killed By: Lawrence + Kageshiro + Yosia + Randomly Me. It would have to be one hell of a team effort, and I couldn't think of a more diverse but effective four-man squad.

Option #2, easily.

If I have the career and finances, I can entertain myself for those 20 years, where I know I'd meet the love of my life. I could put that energy, time, and money, into shaping a world that would be lovely to live in, with my lover.

7. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

interview me if you dare approach~

8. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

This looks fun! ^_^ I would like to be interviewed~

9. randomly me

randomly me Guest

1.) What weather (sunny, raining, snowing, etc) makes you happy? Sad? Why?
    Storms make me happy.Flashes wind water ..,,
    Soft rain makes me happy in a nostalgic kind of way but also sad.(i'm a true autumn child it seems)
    I also really really really like snow.

2.) A great technologist created a machine that can make you visit the past. What event in YOUR past would you like to visit. Would you change something or would you just spectate?
    There is an evening i couldn't remember the day after during my childhood...nothing traumatic etc. happened so i would like to see why the fuck i couldn't remember :dry:

second thing is when i was still young and teachers talked with my parents about me.Important things of my life that i'll never know anything about.It really bugs me...

third the birth of my youngest sibling.because...:redface: just forget that last one ok?i don't have a heart or feelings or anything really.really!!!!!i'm evil!i swear!!!

3.) Could you be persuaded to kill? If your answer is no, then how much money would it take to get you to change your mind?

nope.Silly golgari.I've got assassins doing that for me.Have you got any idea how hard it is to get blood out of satin clothes???

Fantasy world questions...

You are the last elder dragon alive in the Land of Emclo'ec (LOL!). Youre dying and the the only cure is flower of Bulaklak (in Filipino, bulaklak means flower LOL!) which is guarded by vicious monsters!

Who, EC members, will you hire to get the flower of Bulaklak?
    Warrior/Leader:
    Mage:
    Druid/Healer:
    Archer:
    Assassin:
    Necromancer:

And what do they look like? Clothes and armor, weapon, pet/s (for the druid), etc

I don't need anyone to defeat those monsters i'm a fucking dragon after all.I only need someone to pick the flower (with roots for mr green)(also damn claws)and bring it back to Emclo'ec with me.To make sure said person doesn't let the flower die or threatens to kill it since my life is depending on it i'll leave this task to the one member unable to kill a plant aka you golgari
    =P

10. The Wallflower

From Gen:

1. A wealthy business man or madam approaches at this moment. You are never attracted to them nor put off by them. Assuming that no one else would ever find out. How much would it take truthfully take for them to buy your time? (The key word here is truthfully. If you don't believe that you would do it that is fine; however, 10+ million is simply not practical. The range must reflect a price that you believe a wealth person would be willing to pay for a fling.)

No amount of money would be worth giving my body to some stranger. Not even for half an hour. I'm aware I'm just 16, but even if I was 30 my answer would remain the same.

2. EC has fallen from greatness into war! You have no allies but your weapons. Who do you kill first? Who would most likely be the one to kill you? (Yes, you must pick someone to be killed or betrayed by.)

I would kill... no one. I'm sorry, but I couldn't do this. Even if it's fake. Everyone here is too nice, and I would rather sacrifice myself than take a life. Who would kill me first? Anyone that doesn't like cartoons or flashy people. xD

3. You have been promised everything that you want in life, but you cannot get it all at once. You can meet the love of your life immediately and be poor for the next 20 years or you can wake up tomorrow with the career and opportunities of your dreams and not meet the love of your life for the next 20 years.

If I meet the love of my life, I am not, and never will be, poor. <3

I pick the first one.

11. HugasaurusRex

Awwwwww. Me just wants to hug you mr Wal-E....Can't be bothered writing Wallflower...Even though I just did...Bah! Shh!

12. randomly me

randomly me Guest

1) What pleases you?
    ....you do realize the kind of jokes this question is calling for?

2) Would you rather sleep with a bunch of kittens or a bunch of puppies?
    Sleep with...NO!!!that's just...the poor animals!

in the other sense both is fine really.

3) How does one say "I possess the most amazing sexiness that leaves the world feeling jealous", in German?
    You don't say anything.You just stand there and let the people see for themselves.

4) You're told to pick the next DC character/series film, what is it and why?

A Flash movie featuring Wally West as the flash.Because i fucking love him.

5) Future-you comes back in time to tell you, you must find a way to marry Jennifer Lawrence, as it is the only way to stop the alien invasion that will come in 20 years, do you believe yourself?
    No.The only reason i would have to come back in time would be to make out with myself.I would however use this as a reason to get Jennifer Lawrence to marry me.I mean "we have to marry otherwise there'll be an alien invasion" sounds pretty convincing don't you think?
    And besides....who sais I'm not an alien myself?=P

6) What is a terrible movie? And why?
    ...don

7) You must assign an EC member to the Justice League roster:

Superman:
    Batman:
    Wonder Woman:
    Green Lantern:
    The Flash:
    Aquaman:
    Martian *******er:
    Hawkgirl:

Who do you pick? You don't have to share why.

8) Giant pandas are attacking Berlin with their energy blasts and super strength, and will only stop when they have total control of the world. Do you accept your panda overlords?

9) Would you rather cuddle and listen to the rain together, or sleep in the most comfortable bed alone?

10) You're a secret agent. What is your codename?

---------- Post added 23rd May 2015 at 09:57 PM ----------

damnit..

---------- Post added 23rd May 2015 at 10:09 PM ----------

6.don't get me started...

7.sorry but i can't reveal those secrets to you...(except batman whose locked in under his real name so no one will suspect he's batman.reverse psychology.Or maybe it's Wonder Woman logged in as Batman.Who knows?)

8.ok first they are going to loose anyway if their first attack is against Berlin of all places...second...my only empress is Kaiser!!!i will not bow to anyone else!!

9.option 1.been there done that I'm rather used to it.Option 2would be weird and....lonely.

10.Sorry...that's a secret information i can't give you access to.

13. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I will answer Gen's questions...

~ Ive eaten MANY disgusting things, I think I can handle unattractive wealthy business man or madam. I would, first, know the financial background of that person before I name my price. But let's say theyre a multimillionaire, $50,000 wont hurt them. After I get the money, I'll just hire a professional hypnotist and let me forget all the crazy things I did just to get the money :grin:

~ First of all, I LOVE YOU ALL. This is a fictional war, so I would do this for survival. AGAIN, I LOVE YOU ALL (*hug*)

I will target to kill Kaiser (sorry <3) first. She wont have allies, but her charisma will surely get her followers. If she is kept alive for sometime, she will gain more and more followers. But of course, killing her directly will be like a suicide mission since she has followers that can defend her from me. So, I would probably kill her followers first then when I know that I can take her and her few remaining followers, that's the time where I will strike the killing blow.

Gandalf would probably be the one that would target me as his first kill. Lol! Do I need to explain this? He clearly have something against me (as seen in other war threads :lol:slight_smile:. <3

~ I would choose to meet the love of your life immediately and be poor for the next 20 years. Come on, I am in that stage where my hormones are raging. All in my head is LOVE SOMEONE. This would probably change after 3 years, so I would answer this question again after 3 years :lol:

14. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

1) You're to direct a remake of the original Star Wars trilogy. You must cast the following parts, with EC Members:

Luke Skywalker: Thats tough, it's like asking who's the protagonist of EC... well, for me, that would be myself, but for someone with a similar personality, I'm not sure. Maybe Batman, hes used to being the hero after all. Besides, Mark Hamil also played the joker, it enhances the whole duality thing they have going on

Leia: I'm gonna say Biannika or pret, it feels like they both have a similar elegance and commanding presence

Han Solo: Han Solo is like a scumbag Jerk, though he eventually redeems himself and becomes a hero, not sure I wanna answer this one lol

Chewbacca: sartorious, he even barks in all his posts

R2-D2: Andrew99, he follows me around sometimes and beeps alot

C-3P0: Luthan

Emperor Palpatine: I'd have so much fun in this role, but I'll give it to ryu, the kid's pure evil and he loves it, just like palpy~

Darth Vader: gravechild O_O

Boba Fett: i feel bad to whoever I give this one too lol so I wont

Yoda: Eponine, he is a sensei after all, and a former badass staff member but he speaks in lyrics instead of doing the backwards thing

2) A time-traveling terrorist group, at gunpoint, hands you a bag of cocaine, an unloaded AK-47, and a history book. You are told you must go back in time and give each of these, to a different era of history, that is at least 50 years in the past from today. Where do you go, and what do you do?

If I were evil, take the Cocaine to Victorian england and use it's influence to kickstart an underground business, manufacturing and distributing Coke internationally similar to the Opium trade that was going on around that time. I'd make a fortune as society worldwide begins to crumble due to the wanton destructive force of street legal cocaine circulating with no restriction. Once enough people are hopelessly addicted and in debt to me, I'd take their servitude instead as payment, transform them into my personal legion of mind slave crack zombies, and unleash their frenzied rage on the world, ultimately claiming my dominion over all beings in the resulting carnage~

Take the AK47 back to 3 kingdoms era China. Introduce them to the southern tribes of nanzhong, and hire architects to massproduce them. Watch as all of mainland china falls beneath the Nanman Elephant Troop-Machine Gun onslaught for a laugh

Take the book back about a decade or so before the birth of christ, use it to make a series of successful predictions about historical or scientific events the people of those times had no knowledge or explanation for. Fool everyone into hailing me as a prophet or divine being and establish the rule of Kageshiroism before Christianity ever gets a chance to take hold~ ❤

If I were good, take the drugs and the AK to the stoneage where they wont cause much damage and the history books.... Yeah I'd still use that to fuck with people, it's no fun to be good. xD

3) You're to direct a new film series for Batman. You must cast the following parts, with EC Members:

these are like 10 questions in 1 it isnt fair xD anyways

Batman: me ^_^
    Robin: Batman
    Alfred: my cat
    Catwoman: CJliving, you have that catlike free spirit
    The Joker: Kaiser, she can do Mark Hamill's laugh after all
    Harley Quinn: Candy King, he's got her attitude
    Poison Ivy: golgari is a plant
    Mr. Freeze: Victor, the tragic romantic. I mean, his name is even Victor
    Scarecrow: Flaming Darkness, I wonder if hes still around
    The Riddler: Gen, the self proclaimed psychotic genius~

4) You're a secret agent, what is your codename?

Clementine

5) How much money would it take for you to wear a 4-foot tall pink mohawk for 3 years?

all of the money ever

6) Who would you hate to be trapped in an elevator with, for 24 hours? Why?

Luthan <_>

7) Where would we go on a date? ^.~

to my bed, or to play videogames at the movies, or to the gates of Valhalla, whichever you prefer

8) What is your battle cry?

"SHIIIIIIIIIRO SUUUUPER....(usually ends with).PUNCH."

9) Could you last 1 minute boxing with Mike Tyson?

If I can evade him like an elegant vega

10) You from the future comes back to warn you not to have sex with Brad Pitt, as it will result in Terminators that all look like Brad Pitt, do you believe them

I probably wouldnt have sex with Brad Pitt anyway. But I won't take any chances if the destruction of the human race by invincible death robots is at stake, especially if they're built in the image of anyone besides me

15. CJliving

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family

I have never been compared to Catwoman before, but I like it! :slight_smile: Thanks Kageshiro!

Questions for Anyone who wants them!

1) If you could learn any language, which one would you learn?
    2) Which fictional world would you pick to live in (you don't need to be involved in the drama).
    3) What's your favourite eye colour?
    4) What weird flavour combination do you like?
    5) What ice cream flavour are you?
    6) Which household chore do you hate? Which do you love?
    7) Blue or Orange? And why?
    8) What's your favourite fictional character?
    9) You need to buy a calendar, what kind of pictures do you look for?
    10) Finish this sentence: "The key..."

16. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I grab CJLiving's questions :slight_smile:

~ Spanish. Unfortunately, Dora only taught me a little Spanish.

2) Which fictional world would you pick to live in (you don't need to be involved in the drama).
    ~ Pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ALWAYS wanted to ride on Torterra's back and hug a Leafeon <3

~ Green <3

~ I like mixing salt and sugar then I would deep unripe Indian mangoes in it. I dont know if that's weird.

~ Rocky Road. I may look like a mess, but if you get to know me more I can give you LOTS of surprises!

~ I hate washing dishes, I get to touch those eeky leftovers, BLEH! I like sweeping the floor because I get to find misplaced money!

~ Blue, because it partly makes up the color Green.

~ I have many and my favorite changes from time to time. But this time, it's Huan Bei Fong of Legend of Korra. He's and earthbender and an artist, very much like me. Plus he's cute.

~ The ones with pictures of animals and nature.

~ The key... is missing. Where the fuck did I left it?!

17. sartorious

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Arfff

CJliving's Questions

French, I heard that its a very romantic language. So i wanted to learn that one.

X-men, The world where everyone power is unique

Gray, Very enchanting eye color for both light skinned and tan skinned

I always add squeeze of lime to any clear watered soup, sometime it taste refreshing or too sour until i decided not to eat at all...

Rum and Raisins. I may look plain on the outside but combination of sweet and bitter will amuse your taste buds and you'll definitely find plenty of good treats inside =)

HATE : Scrubbing the bathroom, LIKE : Leather Polishing

Blue. Orange doesn't suit my skin color

Sirius Black. Man he can shapeshift himself into a dog, what else do i want??

The one with cute guys in speedo's

"...to good life is love and laugh"

-----

Gen's Question

Buy my time for what??
    Have a drink and a small talk then i'll do it for free
    If its for sex i'll do it IF and ONLY IF i'm flat broke, full of debt and desperate for money. Amount of Debt + $100.000 will cover it. I set hidden camera to obtain images and videos for further blackmail or protection uses, the arrangement may have end but the person's influence will still be valuable...

Kill : Kaiser, No allies but have potential to build an army from persuasion or fear. Best strategy if she already has an army in line is to "get in" as her subordinates, spread propaganda to distract and and stab her from behind or poison her

Who Killed Me : Dont really know for sure, but the highest probability gonna be the [Banned]MrTinkles

I'll have my love of my life please =)
    I may be poor for the rest 20 years but i have a fulfilling love life, which will be more than enough

18. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

I shall be answering some questions from the amazing Nekoko~ :grin:

Thanks again, Nekoko!~ :thumbsup:

19. Justinian20

Some questions for this thread

1. If you were a supernatural creature, which one would you be (includes creatures of urban legends such as the Wendigo and mythological creatures as well)

2. If you had to assemble a team of your own superheroes from EC who would make up your team(feel free to make up some creative superhero names for each person).

3. Do you love the beach

4. What is your least favourite high grossing film of all time.

5. If you were to remake the Lord of the Rings films with EC members who would you cast as
    Aragorn:
    Gandalf the Grey
    Frodo Baggins
    Peregrin Took(Pippin):
    Meriadoc Brandybuck(Merry):
    Samwise Gamgee:
    Legolas:
    Gimli:
    Saruman the White
    Elrond:
    Arwen:
    Boromir:
    Haldir:
    Galadriel:
    Voice of Sauron:
    Voice of Lurtz:
    Voice of Orcs:

6. You are stuck with a psychopath in a elevator with twelve other people, you don't know who he is, but he will kill one person at random each time the elevator reaches one floor, there are eleven floors and the elevator mysteriously doesn't work when you push other numbers bar 11. What do you do.

7. What is good music to you(elaborate on your answer)

8. Do you like hot weather or cold weather, Why do you like cold weather or hot weather.

9. You are the last of humanity after humans have been wiped out by an Alien attack. You and four other EC members are the last survivors. Who would be your preferred team of survivors, then name the most likely survivors after you've picked your preferred team.

10. The Big Finale:
    If you were in charge of an empire that spanned an entire galaxy and one half of your empire were planning to launch a great rebellion over your rule because they are disillusioned by some of your laws. How would you deal with these rebels.

11. An extra question. What do you think you would have the highest chance of being a survivor in out of Nuclear Apocalypse, Zombie Apocalypse, Biblical Apocalypse, Plague Apocalypse(not zombies but a disease that kills rather than turns you into something).

20. ConfusedMochi

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Oh I'd love to be interviewed! Come on someone, shoot me some questions (¬‿¬)