1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Member Interviews

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by randomly me, May 8, 2015.

1. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1) You're to direct a remake of the original Star Wars trilogy. You must cast the following parts, with EC Members:

Luke Skywalker: Minamimoto_Fan
    Leia: BiAnnika
    Han Solo: Night Rain
    Chewbacca: Jakob
    R2-D2: Geek
    C-3P0: calgary
    Emperor Palpatine: Eponine
    Darth Vader: RedDev84
    Boba Fett: ChloeKiss
    Yoda: Aussie792

2) A time-traveling terrorist group, at gunpoint, hands you a bag of cocaine, an unloaded AK-47, and a history book. You are told you must go back in time and give each of these, to a different era of history, that is at least 50 years in the past from today. Where do you go, and what do you do?

AK-47 to the dinosaurs. Cocaine to the neanderthals. And I guess history book to the roaring twenties. The terrorists shouldn't have chosen me.

3) You are made into the dictator of Canada. But you must wed somebody, invade one country, and create one law: who you do wed? Who do you invade? What law do you make?

Wed Ryan Reynolds. If I had to invade someone, then England, as we could pass it off as a joke. And my law would be.. I dunno no running in the lobby.

4) You're a secret agent, what is your codename?

Secret Agent Racket

5) Would you rather train under Iron Man or Batman?

Batman. As much as I love him, I doubt I would get along well with Iron Man. Additionally, Batman is highly trained in many forms of martial arts, where as Iron man is more into weaponry and just generally being snarky. Which is fine and dandy, but that's not really my style, nor do I have the funds to support those kinds of battle techniques. Here is where I could talk for hours on end about the nurturing habits of Iron Man versus those of Batman, and the likelihood of either taking me on as a protege, but that's not what you came here for, so I'll move onto the next question.

Also, then I get Alfred. :thumbsup:

6) Who would you hate to be trapped in an elevator with, for 24 hours? Why?

There's this kid named Liam in my chem class. He really dislikes me, and I'm not sure why. Being stuck with him would probably lead to a breakdown where I cry and apologize profusely for any possible catalysts of his hatred for me. Just generally a bad time.

7) You're given ten million dollars to host a party. What is the theme, and what will you be wearing as host?

The first thing I thought of was orgy. :icon_redf So I suppose I would wear nothing.

8) Irresistibly sexy body with a helium-sounding voice or sexiest voice with a not-so-sexy body?

Sexiest Voice :slight_smile: I'm more of an aural than visual person.

9) Could you last 1 minute boxing with Mike Tyson?

Assuming that you’re talking about putting objects in cubic cardboard containers, then yes.

10) Do you love me?

oh no
    [​IMG]
    you found out my secret

2. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

For randomly me:

1.)You are writing a letter to the president to convince him to give you world domination (or at least America).What do you write?

One does not just write a letter, if world domination is what you seek...

You must establish the environment first, and to summarize that:

I still have some contact with a few hackers. Some of which have been arrested for hacking into bank accounts (years ago), so it is possible, the rest, could take it further. I would have them sabotage online accounts, resulting in an economic mess, and then show up to remedy the problem. Since everything has practically become electronic or credit-based, this is all the easier.

I'd tell the President how to fix the problem. Naturally, they'd be suspicious how I knew, and I'd tell them I wanted to be a courageous and patriotic individual. If power was not obtained them, I could use that platform to run on later in an election. All the while, using that electronic currency to fund an elite hacking network, who could tip elections in my favor and control e-spending. Eventually, I could manufacture various events, solve them, gain credibility, become a goddess.

There are gaping holes in this, but that's intentional. I know where people will aim, thus I can predict their counters. Also, one does not tell all their tricks, even to a friend. People can be bought off or change their dedication.

2.)You now are at your rightful place and the world is yours.Would you live in a palace?If so how does it look like?If not where do you live instead?

I wouldn't build a palace, that's a waste of money and effort. I'd probably inhabit a large house of sorts, anything to allow me a few extra rooms, for collections and a library. No, I'd channel the money into fixing neighborhoods and facilities. Everybody needs a home, or at least a place they can sleep, with a ceiling and walls.

My house wouldn't look anything special, save maybe an angelic statue of me out front. But it wouldn't be very big, and it would come out of my own pocket, that I worked for. No dipping into money.

3.)You are in jail.Which five EC members do you choose to aid you in the prison break of the century?

I wouldn't need anybody to break me out. I'd own the prison system, but if you insist...

Aldrick:
    Smart and passionate.

Pret Allez:
    Clever and persistent.

Aussie792:
    He seems to know relations well, and could be a good mediator.

biAnnika:
    To keep everybody in line, and seniority.

Phalange:
    Just because I can see her with sunglasses, a cigarette, and an AK-47, kicking ass.

4.)Which is your favorite EC smiley?
    :goodevil:

It's so different from the rest.

5.)You have to sing a romantic song for your loved one.Which song do you sing?

Journey - "Feeling That Way"

6.)What is a Question you'd like someone to ask you?(IRL and in this thread)

What can I do for you?

7.)Seriously.What secret organization do you work for?Don't lie.

GRU.

8.)Your children ask you what s** is.How do you give them "the talk"?

I ask what they know, correct or confirm this, and then speak appropriately to them. But being honest. I want my kids to be informed by me, not their idiotic peers.

Pretty simple, really.

9.)I made golgari describe green,so how would you describe purple?(in emotions sounds smells etc.)

Purple is a mysterious color. It is both dark and light. It is both deep and shallow. It radiates power but embraces gentleness. It can soothe but also inspire. It truly is an appropriate color for bisexuals.

10.) What is your rant about politics for the EC community?

People have been bitching about politics for centuries. You really think, by voting for the parties established by the system now, is going to change that? No.

You're still going to get smacked, all you're doing is choosing if it is backhanded or traditionally. You want to quit being smacked, you have to stop voting for the hand instead of voting for which side.

Electing me would solve a lot of this.

3. randomly me

randomly me Guest

Damn you GEMA...:dry:

4. Ryu

Ryu

I guess I kinda missed the boat here...
    Anywhom, do me.

Plz

5. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

For Batman:

1. What fictional villain would you be most likely to team up with?
    Azula would be too predictable, so we'll go with another choice:

Dr. Doom. And not the movie version, I'm talking the comic book version.

2. Would you rather have no arms or no legs?
    No legs. I do more with my arms.

3. Do you prefer the city or the country life?
    Depends how big the city is. Something like New York City, no, give me the country. Something like where I live, yeah, I can deal with that.

4. Do you think you've got what it takes to be the next American Idol?
    No. I actually have independence, which isn't easily exploited. But if you mean in terms of talent, honestly, no. I could lip sync very well, maybe even dance a bit, but I'm more of a manager.

5. What was your favourite story as a child?
    The Fox & The Crow.

6. What is your favourite thing about EC?
    The people. It's them who make the environment, the threads (serious or silly), and the experience.

7. Which site members do you think best fit each of the seven dwarves?

Doc:
    biAnnika.

Dopey:
    Golgari.

Bashful:
    Anthemic.

Grumpy (this one is/was the easiest to do):
    MisterTinkles.

Sneezy (this one is/was the hardest to do):
    Stripe101.

Sleepy:
    MyLittleWorld.

Happy:
    Yosia.

8. What show have you gotten the most invested in?
    I'd say either Dragon Ball Z or The Addams Family.

Dragon Ball Z wasn't my first Anime, but it was the one that really brought me into it. Since then, I've developed a soft spot for the series. Having seen it dubbed and translated over the years, and being able to compare those versions, really allowed me to learn the process that goes on behind a television program. More importantly, it made me realize the importance of context, especially in regards to censorship or cultural changes.

The Addams Family, particularly the 1960s black and white television series, is what really made me disregard prejudices about non-color programs. Because of this, I was able to better appreciate classic films. But more importantly, this show demonstrated something that the so-called "normal" TV families didn't, or not as well: that love is love, and you stick together, while being you. Also, I like the kooky humor.

6. Hizaki

FROM GOLGARI:

1. What 3 colors would describe you, generally, then explain why?
    Violet; adopted as my favourite colour ever since I began questioning. I wore a grey and purple scarf which I associate with my non-straightness, now.

Orange; always loved it. For some reason, it just looks so nice to me (but only in the right context). It works well with violet, too.

Black; if we're counting it as a colour, because of my intense fascination with the black metal subsubsubsubgenre. I'd love to dress in all black w/ corpse paint some day (not permanently! just for fun), but I can't really try that yet.

2. What is your most embarrassing moment?
    A girl I met at school added me on facebook, but I didn't realize it was that Brooke; I thought it was one I knew for a long time. Of course I then proceeded to obliviously talk about all the times we had together in elementary school and was so confused why she didn't remember anything. I think I weirded her out, and while we see each other a lot at school, we don't talk and quickly end eye contact D: Definitely not my worst moment, but I'm reminded of it all the time.

3. How do you show your love?
    Cult rituals!

Through endless nattering and worrying. That's more for people I like, not necessarily love, though. I don't know if family counts, but I don't do enough to show my appreciation for them.

4. What is your least favorite thing about humanity?
    What comes to mind is our disposition toward categorizing "The good" and "the bad". It's obsessive for everybody.

Disclaimer: this is taken from Kaiser's questions for Gandalf

You're told to make an EC movie...
    5. Who are your stars in the EC movie? (EC members only!)
    Golgari, and whomever he feels like loving? XD

6. What genre is the EC movie?
    It's a romantic east Asian movie.

7.What is the plot of the EC movie?
    Filipino boy is trapped in [China/Korea/Japan/Mongolia] with no money, and must find his way home. He begins by hitchhiking and doing favours, but he meets the boy of his dreams on the way back, and has to decide between family and love, and other shit. :lol:

8. What is the title of this EC movie?
    Fast & Furious 8

7. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Bats casts me as Leia?? Wow *blush* cool! I would totally rock that role (except as Jabba's slave girl *rolls eyes*...nobody would want to see me in *that* outfit).

But Kaiser won't let me go on the international road trip, but she still wants me to help in her prison break...because I'm *old*?? Offense aside, that doesn't even make sense!!! And why do Pret and Aussie need keeping in line?

It feels arrogant to ask for questions, like anyone wants to know more shit about me than I already spread around...but I'm open, if someone does.

8. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Annika, you know damn well it isn't because you're old. You aren't by the way, it's because you accumulate respect. As for Aussie and Pret being kept in line, well, they both get a tad passionate at times. You're just too good of a reality check.

As for the international road trip, you're included, you'd get your turn. It's why I have that rotating last slot. Though I'd want your turn to be something special. I'd say Salem, but then you might hit me, LOL.

9. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm in for it.

10. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would love to be less passionate. But that would require people to be less abusively wrong.

Anyway, I'll try and come up with some questions for the sweeties :3 (*hug*)

Please write on my wall or PM me if nobody has asked you any questions.

#90 Pret Allez, May 17, 2015
    Last edited: May 17, 2015
  11. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd like to be interviewed, just post the questions to my wall; also, if you wanna be interviewed and haven't had anyone reply let, let me know, and I'll come up with some provocative questions!

12. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Justine, what can I do for you? (Also, I think I've asked you that question before :3)

13. MetalRice

Doing another interview; this time the questions are from Colgani.

Black, for my temper and rage, blue, for my caring of others, and red; for my fiery passion.

2. If you are going to eat 1 kind of food for 1 month, what would it be?

Chicken, fucking chicken :eusa_danc

3. What is your most embarrassing moment?

Probably walking in on my brother and his ex-girlfriend having sex.

4. Which country do you want to live in?

The one I already live in; America.

5. What is your talent?

Sitting in a chair :lol:

6. Who would be in your zombie apocalypse team (EC members only), and why?

I honestly do not know; I don't know anyone well enough to properly answer.

7. Any wise words you want to share for other EC members?

Love Yourself For Who You Are, Fuck Anyone Who Doesn't; Be Happy and Enjoy Live! :icon_wink

14. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    From the ever colorful Onyx Wolf

1. Who is your idol? Who would you love to be like (not looks, but personality)
    ~ Satoshi Tajiri, the REAL Pokemon Master. He created Pokemon. He never gave up on Pokemon despite several companies' rejecting his concept and despite the bashing of the public to the idea of Pokemon.

2. Old TV shows or new ones? Favourite show?
    ~ OLD TV SHOWS!!! The new TV shows are just either sooo cartoony or sooo focused on sex and violence. My favorite show is Avatar. I want to choose Pokemon but the new season isnt that good.

3. Who was your first crush?
    ~ Either Johnny Bravo or Samurai Jack. I cant remember

4. What's your biggest phobia? (Red?!)
    ~ Lol at RED :lol: Wearing red clothes, YES. But I dont fear the color itself :lol:

My biggest fear is ants. Especially those big red ones! Scary as FUCK!

5. If you had to live in another country for the rest of your life, where would you go?
    ~ I am torn between England or USA. Mainly because of chosen career path.

6. Are you an early bird or a night owl? Why?
    ~ This summer, I am an early bird. I just keep on waking up early, I dont know why. Even tho I sleep at 2 am, I would weirdly wake up at 6 am.

7. If you could play any instrument masterfully, what would you choose?
    ~ Drums!!! But I dont think my wimpy body structure can manage to master this instrument. :lol:

8. What's your favourite thing about humanity?
    ~ How inventive and adaptive we are. Of all the living organisms, we are the only ones who manages to rely mainly on our brains.

9. When does your first rap album come out?!
    ~ Just wait... I am still writing the last song. :lol:

15. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Got questions from Kaiser

1) You're to direct a remake of the original Star Wars trilogy. You must cast the following parts, with EC Members:

Luke Skywalker: Gandalf
    Leia: Triflow
    Han Solo: HuskyPup
    Chewbacca: ClassyMan86 :lol:
    R2-D2: randomly me
    C-3P0: Aeolia
    Emperor Palpatine: kageshiro
    Darth Vader: Chi and Bashful
    Boba Fett: Kaiser
    Yoda: PatrickUK

2) A time-traveling terrorist group, at gunpoint, hands you a bag of cocaine, an unloaded AK-47, and a history book. You are told you must go back in time and give each of these, to a different era of history, that is at least 50 years in the past from today. Where do you go, and what do you do?
    ~ I would give Eve the bag of cocaine. I would tell her that this cocaine would give her more knowledge than the fruit of the Forbidden Tree :lol: Then I would give AK-47 to the Homo habilis and teach them how to use it. Now I can watch Planet of the Apes live! Then I would give the history book to Nostradamus, so that his "prophecies" would be more accurate.

3) You are made into the dictator of Canada. But you must wed somebody, invade one country, and create one law: who you do wed? Who do you invade? What law do you make?
    ~ I would marry David Beckham. Then invade Brazil. And since Brazil has, in my opinion, the most beautiful women, I would make a law that all of the beautiful fertile women of Brazil shall have at least one off spring from David Beckham or from any of his sons.

4) You're a secret agent, what is your codename?
    ~ Agent Toy Boat-Toy Boat-Toy Boat-Toy Boat-Toy Boat

~ Batman. He's more serious than Iron Man. Plus, I have a bigger chance to meet Poison Ivy <3

~ Anyone with diarrhea! Fuck, if it happened I might kill myself in that elevator.

7) You're given ten million dollars to host a party. What is the theme, and what will you be wearing as host?
    ~ The theme would be Naked and Afraid and the venue is in an island in Madagascar. It would be very rude if I were the only only one with clothes.

8) Irresistibly sexy body with a helium-sounding voice or sexiest voice with a not-so-sexy body?
    ~ Sexy body with helium-sounding voice. Now I can fulfill my dream to dub Theodore in Alvin and the Chipmunks :lol: I would also audition for dubbing Pokemon. And the sexy body? <smirk>

9) Could you last 1 minute boxing with Mike Tyson?
    ~ Yeah I can! I will just train under Floyd Mayweather Jr.! :roflmao:

10) You're a rapper: What is your rapper name? What is the name of your rap album? And what will be the first 3 singles/songs from the album?
    ~ I will be called Bo$$ GG. The name of my rap album is EC Life. This album would contain the rap songs that shows the benefits and struggles of being an EC member. The songs that are included are the following:
    1.) Wat R U Thinkin'?
    2.) So Fab, So Furious! (Collaboration with Kaiser and MisterTinkles)
    3.) D' Random Threads (Collaboration with randomly me)

16. Justinian20

From Kaiser herself

Luke Skywalker:Golgari
    Leia: Kaiser
    Han Solo: Foz
    Chewbacca: Sartorious
    R2-D2: Tennyson
    C-3P0: Aussie792
    Emperor Palpatine: MisterTinkles
    Darth Vader: Ryu
    Boba Fett: Gandalf
    Yoda: Lawrence

So right here appeals to the history buff in me, firstly I would give the cocaine to someone like Caligula(because I don't really care about cocaine), the unloaded AK-47 would go to Leonardo Da Vinci(so he could perhaps create something different with the design as he was known as a great inventor), the history book I would give to well there are too many people I would give a history book to. One of them may be Adolf Hitler(so he can possibly change his ways and see that his actions were not for the good of the Germans but reviled by the entire planet). My main purpose is to try and change the world for better so that when we enter into the world, it is almost a more forward and progressive earth.

3)You are made into the dictator of Canada. But you must wed somebody, invade one country, and create one law: who you do wed? Who do you invade? What law do you make?

I would wed Zac Efron totally as you can see by my avatar, my country to invade would be Greenland as not many people live there and there is no military so I can send a single soldier and claim the land for Canada. For my one law I would introduce well it would be that all LGBT people are equal to the straight Canadians. So full equality for the Gays would be my law.

4)You're a secret agent, what is your codename?

Agent 7665(otherwise known as The Lifegiver)

Batman is far more skilled than Iron Man and is equally proficient at using technology as Iron Man and has close combat fighting that works, now I would learn from a man who has that experience and Bruce Wayne has a more serious persona and so would indeed be better to learn from.

Someone with extreme vomiting and diarrhea and just let stools drop out of his pants and on the floor, why well it would be completely disgusting as the man is just dirtying up everything and he'll end up making me completely sick and smelling really bad and if Justinian don't like anything it's someone who is that dirty.

The party will be a simple theme, let's just say the Party of Love(no women allowed) cause it's the gay party of love(it's purpose is to get me a man), I will start of dressed impeccably in a pink suit with pink slacks and a pair of pink shoes and as the night goes on I slowly strip until I am completely naked and then we partaay.

Irresistibly sexy body cause I don't care what you sound like but I just want to look at you and be amazed.

9)Could you last 1 minute boxing with Mike Tyson?

Never, I'm too skinny and would more than likely be knocked out in one second

10) Do you love me

Oh yes Kaiser indeed I do but not how I love men but how I love a friend. You are a great friend and you are so nice and your compliments definitely make me just a little happier.

#96 Justinian20, May 18, 2015
    Last edited: May 18, 2015
  17. randomly me

randomly me Guest

1. Solder six equal resistors of size r into the form of a equilateral pyramid. The result will be a network just like that shown flattened in problem 2 above. What is the resistance of the cube between any two junctions in terms of r?

LOL! :roflmao: Just kidding!!!

Black
    Red
    Purple because those are currently my favourite colours =P

Also...green is the color of hope =P
    2. What is your least favorite thing about humanity?
    hard to put in words...i hate it if i don't stand a chance against some people...
    3. What is the funniest thing that has happened to you recently?
    ...nope.You'd think i'm crazy...wait you already do =P
    4. What is the funniest prank played on you or played by you?
    Not the funniest but...i let someone walk into a lantern.To my defense i wasn't leading her into it and she was simply walking with closed eyes simply assuming that i'd warn her without directly saying so.It is somewhat important because it happened 6 years ago and she is still mad about it...it's a super secret way to blackmail me...
    Disclaimer: this is taken from Kaiser's questions for Gandalf
    You're told to make an EC movie...

Everyone plays themselves

Drama and friendship.With a bit of comedy thrown in.

No clue.=P
    Something that shows personalitys and characters.Nothing focussing on lgbt since those tend to make "he's gay!!!" into everything the chara really is about :dry:
    .....i have a title in mind but i wanna use it for a comic...so...not sharing with the internet.

And again...i avoided all questions successfully=P

18. randomly me

randomly me Guest

1) What is the cutest thing you've ever thought about?
    .....I'm not telling you....are you satisfied by the thought that i used to play spaceshuttle driven by penguins and baby seals?

2) Would do you think about Eskimo kisses?
    I assume you meant to ask "what":lol: (like i'm one to talk:dry:slight_smile:
    I like eskimo kisses.That's all i have to say about it really..
    or i could start a rant about why it should be inuit instead of eskimo...

3) On a scale of 1-10, how funny are you?
    I'm off the scale.Weird random humor is always off the scale.

4) Do you know?
    Yes i do.
    ´
    5) Seriously, do you know?
    Ok i admit i havn't understood paragraph 72 b completely...

6) Would you like to know?

I'd like to know how a car looks like from the inside and how to repair it.Also how an algorythm works.Because yes...we havn't learned that yet.
    Apart from that...I'm not working for the enemy this time, so telling me the whole plan would be nice.

7) If a chimpanzee is launched into a black hole, what telephone does banana duck?
    if you ask me if i know i'm naturally assuming you know yourself...have't you read paragraph 13 that states "all chimpanzees and lemurs have secret telepathic powers"?

8) What makes somebody attractive?

A combination of traits that mixed become a bunch of different colors creating a unique personality.

19. Bi in MD

Out Status:
    A few people
    1. Solder six equal resistors of size r into the form of a equilateral pyramid. The result will be a network just like that shown flattened in problem 2 above. What is the resistance of the cube between any two junctions in terms of r? R =22r (1/R = 1/r + 2/(2r) = (2+2)/2r = 1/2r, so R = 22r.)

LOL! Just kidding!!! Why? valid question I would think.
    Black and white, Im bi-polar and you never know who you are going to get.

2. What is your least favorite thing about humanity?
    Everyone thinks they have to be special when in reality, everyone is equal.

3. What is the funniest thing that has happened to you recently?
    went to the store without my belt on and my pants fell down in the parking lot because I was carrying stuff and could not grab them or get the the car fast enough.

4. What is the funniest prank played on you or played by you?
    I put some wax apples in with the real ones at a friends party.

I have not been here long enough to make an informed decision on this.

I would say a bit of Drama and romance

I would think from my short time here it could be about people coming to terms with and accepting their sexuality and going on to have an incredible life because of who they are.

Reflections in the Mirror.

20. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well dear...you're the one who said "seniority".

---------- Post added 18th May 2015 at 05:28 PM ----------

Ok, Kaiser, my long-awaited response:

Luke Skywalker: Batman
    Leia: YoungBlood
    Han Solo: Aussie<whatever numbers>
    Chewbacca: biguy<whatever number>
    R2-D2: Andrew99
    C-3P0: TENNYSON
    Emperor Palpatine: DarkClarity (somebody, find him)
    Darth Vader: Martin
    Boba Fett: Rouqe
    Yoda: (voice only, of course) Great Whale

Shit, man, I think I’d go wherever the fuck they told me to go! Wait…they didn’t give me instructions beyond “give these to different eras of history in the past”?? Ok, I’m starting to lose faith in these guys. And fear.

Ok, let me see. The AK-47, I’d “deliver” circa 300 million years ago, in the area that would eventually become North America…oooh, yes…tossing it into the sediment of the bay that eventually became the Grand Canyon. That would be fun, and I might get to see dinosaurs (were they around that long ago?).

The history book, I think I might deliver to George Washington, sometime before he started or early into his military career. Just good for him to know what it is he’s supporting, where it goes, etc. Would be interesting to see if he made any different choices as a result.

Now. Damn. WTF am I going to do with a bag of cocaine?? Can I think of anyone in the past who really needs coking up? I’m coming up empty here. Frankly, I’d be nervous carrying the shit around, lest I be tempted to try it…it’s always been one of those drugs I’d rather *not* experience. Caffeine is more than enough to get my mouth running and my heart racing…cocaine might just kill me. With the people I have in mind (Buddha, Plato, etc.), there’d be better drugs to share. Hmmm, ok, got it…I would drop in at the Last Supper and distribute the cocaine. That would at least be interesting.

3) Who would you hate to be trapped in an elevator with, for 24 hours? Why?

There was this creepy guy in graduate school. He would talk to himself…or me…or whoever was there…or the walls. It was all inane, and really drove me nuts. That would be a slice of hell.

4) You're being forced to live on an island for 5 years, you can bring 6 other people from EC, who do you bring and what role do you assign them?

I’m going to assume you mean current, at least semi-regular members of EC in good standing…and I assume I can’t bring non-EC people at all…so my partner is out…damn. I’m also assuming this would be the “island survival scenario”…plenty of stuff to eat around, or to build shelter from, if you have a clue of what you’re doing, but no modern conveniences? With these assumptions in place, it would be interesting to get to know Kaiser and Pret Allez better…and I trust their survival instincts. I think Great Whale and tscott would also make good companions and are resourceful individuals. It’s stressful, though, because I don’t know any of you *that* well, and damn, any single bad choice could lead to 5 years of serious regret. But such is life. Ok, two more? I mean, damn it, I also have to consider who would *hate* me for picking them! Do the people I pick have to know they’re there because I picked them? Shite. Ok, ok, just do it. Well, there’s a woman I’d love to bring…would serve her right *snicker*…and she’d probably know who she was if she read this thread, though she probably wouldn’t, and I can’t really call her even a semi-regular member these days. Alright, seriously, though…there are just a lot of members who I’m only now realizing I haven’t seen here in months! (You can tell I take my desert island picks seriously, and overthink them as much as I overthink anything else.) I think maybe I’ll just follow my intuition here and choose Bi_in_MD and Young Blood (though she may hate me forever for it) as my last two. Because intuition.

Now the “roles” thing. Sheesh, lady, it’s not like this is another friggin’ movie. No, I’m sorry. That is simply not how I work. I do not pick roles for people. We all go, and we all work together to stay alive, and get to know one another better (hopefully not so much better, though, that we wish we’d never see one another again).

5) You're paid a million dollars to direct a porno, what will you call the film?

You really fancy me as a film director, eh? Sheesh, I’m not even sure it would matter much what it was called. Actually, for years, my partner and I have fantasized about making a Gilligan’s Island pornographic spoof. We even have a good deal of the story worked out. Gods, we may have come up with a name years ago, but if so, I can’t remember it. Probably something like “Gilligan’s Island: the Real Story”. That’s lame, but if it gets me $1,000,000, I’ll go with it.

6) You're allowed to create an international holiday. What day do you pick, what is the holiday, and how does one celebrate?

So many possibilities here. I’ve considered International Rainbow Day, International Patriarchy Awareness Day, International Male Privilege Awareness Day, and several others. But as it is international, I think it best to go with something less politically divisive, and more politically uniting. So I’ll go with International Cuisine Awareness Day. One celebrates by trying new foods/dishes/drinks from a country other than their own. To do it right, you can’t pick the same country again, until you’ve been through all of them. It’s acceptable to make it yourself, go to a restaurant, or (best) travel to the target country to try it.

7) What is the ugliest color scheme somebody can wear?

Brown with yellow or orange piping. Looks far too much like a fast food worker’s uniform. Actually, most floral prints also look pretty awful to me, but that’s less of a color scheme, unless you count “Monkey’s Breakfast” as a color scheme.

8) If you had to perform any song, and that means singing and dancing, what would it be and why?

“The Wine” by Clare Fader. I’ve been working on this song, and I nearly have the tuba part down as well (the idea is to record the tuba part, then have a band play the rest, along with the recording, while I sing…I’ve always wanted to sing and play tuba at the same time). I would *love* the opportunity to perform it…and I may have such an opportunity before the end of the summer. I’m working on that. Why did I pick this one? Well, because it’s awesome and has an awesome tuba part. My second choice would be “Cabin Fever” by Clare Fader for the same reasons…the tuba part is even better, in fact, but much more difficult.

9) Are you the big spoon or the little spoon when cuddling?

I am either spoon, depending on with whom I am cuddling, when, and their needs/preferences.

10) You're going on an international road trip and you can bring 5 EC members. Who do you bring and why?

Again, assuming current, at least semi-regular members in good standing. Kaiser, Pret Allez, Young Blood, Bi_in_MD, and Aussie. Again, I don’t know everyone well, but I feel like this would be a fun group of people to hang with…and if y’all embarrass me enough, I think I could give ya the slip for a night or two. I think, however, that I would insist on bringing my partner along for this, especially if this trip isn’t subsidized. If you’re suggesting that it *is* being paid for, then I’ll pay her way so she can go too…and we’ll almost certainly give you the slip for a night or two! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But in any case, I want details! How long is this trip? Where all are we going? International is a big place. If our expenses are being covered, what’s our per diem like? Does it cover meals/entertainment-only, or lodging as well? Or is lodging (and maybe restaurants) set up ahead of time by our sponsor? Who is this sponsor? Oh, man, I’m getting excited for this trip! When do we leave?

---------- Post added 18th May 2015 at 05:30 PM ----------

(oh yes, and be warned that when we get back, I'm going to be writing one hell of a travel-novel about the entire experience)