1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Member Interviews

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by randomly me, May 8, 2015.

1. randomly me

randomly me Guest

This thread got revived during the "i wish the person above me would post on..." mania and closed because it was so old (if there was another reason please shoot me).But since ít's a funny idea why not create a new thread?so to copy from elsewhere:

"It's rather simple: post up to 10 questions aimed at a specific user and then they have to answer them in this thread. It might help if you PM them or write in their profile before you interview them.

Please try to interview someone that hasn't been interviewed in a while. Questions can be relating to anything. Don't feel that they have to be serious.

Feel free to request an interview if you haven't been interviewed yet. "

2. MetalRice

I wouldn't mind being interviewed

3. Yosia

I wanna do it!

4. Winter Maiden

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I wouldn't mind being interviewed c:

5. Yosia

I have my questions from Kaiser :3

1) How do you make the world a better place?

By being bright, cheerful and trying my very best to make others happy!

2) What are some of your favorite threads on EC?

I like the ones such as 'Rate the avatar above' and 'What are you thinking' but I enjoy all the new threads

3) What makes you sexy?

Simply being me! <3

4) What is the way to your heart?

Be kind, understanding, funny, cute, confident, tell me sweet things no matter how cheesy they are, enjoying similar things to me. Basic things really. ^.^

5) You're going on an international road trip, and you can bring 5 EC members. Who do you bring and why?

- Kaiser, simply because she is lovely, intelligent, and an all round amazing person. I would love to have her accompany me because she would be fun and interesting to be around, as-well as being able to receive insiight and intelligence of the world!
    - Straw_berry, because we used to chat and I really enjoyed it, she would be lovely to be around.
    - Parsley because she is amazing, and anime buddies 4 lyfe!
    - Sorry everyone else, but I really don't know who to choose! >.<

6) What is an underrated Anime? Why?

Yuyushiki. Its really funny and adorable and you should all watch it! xP

7) Do you love me? <3

Ugh... No.

(jk I adore you Kaiser-bae ;3)

8) Do you prefer to be the big spoon or the little spoon, when cuddling?

Usually little, but sometimes I might be up for changing it around.

9) What pisses you off?

Usually really small things such as losing things like my phone or losing at a game. I also get really pissed of at people who are attention-seeking and I get VERY pissed off at people who are just really rude and disrespectful.

10) What's something about you that nobody knows (at least on EC)?

This is a hard one! :confused:
    I have an ongoing fantasy that I am a magical person who is put under a curse to hide the magic, and I sometimes have fantasies that someone will come and lift the curse. Extremely embarrassing and weird right? xD

#5 Yosia, May 8, 2015
    Last edited: May 8, 2015
  6. DinelodiiGitli

I wouldn't mind, might be fun.

7. MetalRice

Got my questions from HM03

1)What age do you think you'll get your first grey hair? Will you dye it?

Not sure, I think maybe... 45 or so?; and I will probably dye it.

2)Are you an introvert, extravert or ambivert?

Introvert, I much prefer sitting alone on the computer and listening to music or playing video games then spending too much time in large groups of people.

3)What's your favourite song?

Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd; love that shit to death!

4)Who is your favourite person?

My mother, for always being there for me through all the doctor's visits and drama, for accepting me as bisexual; and for just being my friend for all these years.

5)Are you a city or country person?

City person, I can't stand the fresh air, openness and dirt of the county.

6)Why did you choose the username you did?

I was eating a bowl of rice when I signed up, and had been reading about Iraqi tanks during the Gulf War; so it kind of came together because it sounded kind of cool.

7)Early morning person or night owl?

Night owl, I can't stand the morning and am very cranky when I get up before 11:30 AM; much prefer the night time.

8)Are you a quiet or pound laugher?

Pound, I am a loud person no matter what I am doing; but I am especially loud when I laugh.

9)What do you think of Bradley Cooper?

Outside of the fact that I just so happen to find him super hot and more then likely have a tiny bit of a crush on him :slight_smile:icon_wink); I think he's a good actor and I happen to enjoy many of his movies.

10) If you could have supper and converse with 5 celebrities (dead or alive), who would they be and why?

Adolf Hitler - If only for the curiosity of finding out how one simple man could be so evil.

Franklin D. Roosevelt - The opportunity to have philosophical discussions about politics, war and economics are too inticing to pass up

Paige/Saraya Jade Bevis - She seems super fun, and it'd be cool to have a fun discussion with her.

George Patton - I've always wanted to pick his brain about logistics, strategy and warfare.

Barack Obama - For obvious reasons and similar ones to FDR and Patton.

8. LD579

Someone ask me stuff! Surely people want to know about Luthan the great, or how he lives on in Dain except I bet most don't know who Luthan is now xD

9. I'd love to be interviewed.

10. PressPlay

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This is a really great thread I love reading the interviews :grin:

11. Questions from Kaiser:

1) How do you make the world a better place? Well, I guess you could say I try to have a sense of humour about things and be there for people.

2) What are some of your favorite threads on EC? Probably the ones that have to do with funny/random things. I don't like to get too political - it gets too exhausting because I do enough of that anyway.

3) What makes you sexy? Personality-wise, whenever I'm feeling confident/kind/funny. Physically, my eye colour and my eyebrows - and that's about it.

4) What pisses you off? So many things. Definitely people who hold unreasonable prejudices - I need to stop pissing myself off.

5) You have to do one or the other: Sky-dive with only a parachute but no training, or bungee-jump while severely intoxicated? Doing a skydive with only a parachute...this question scares me because it involves heights and alcohol.

6) What's the cutest thing you've ever seen/heard? I could write a novel. So many things.

7) If you had to perform on national television, what song would you sing/dance to and why? Probably the song 'Favourite Game' by The Cardigans, just so I can get both my nerves and anger out.

8) What do the words "I love you" mean, to you? 'I know you well enough to care about you and know what's best for you.'

9) You die and are told you can be reincarnated, here are your choices: Colombian drug lord, flamboyant terrorist, or a sterile raccoon, which do you pick and why? Sterile raccoon. I'm almost halfway there, just need the sterilisation (no kids for this guy).

10) What's something about you that nobody knows (at least on EC)? On EC: I'm sort of a writer/songwriter (I love writing lyrics/poems and am currently in the songwriting stage of a song), though I hardly ever publish anything (only a few poems on FictionPress from two years ago). In real life: I don't think there's something that no one I know in real life (or elsewhere online) doesn't know.

12. Winter Maiden

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I got the same questions from kaiser and i forgot to write the questions as i went along ..oops
    1) I try to be as kind as possible at all times I try to be there for my friends or even strangers should they need me. I doubt my actions have a global impact but if I can help at least one person at a time then my efforts have been worthwhile
    2) my favorite is probably the "say something you find cute about the person above you" thread thing. Its so nice to see people complimenting each other.
    3) My eyes are my sexiest feature ._.
    4) Compassion, not necessarily aimed at myself but there is something so attractive when a person is compassionate towards others.
    5) Tacox because theyre adorable and in a way a miniature me. Golgari, because I can't go without my son! MotelGuy because he's the guy we can count on to ward off any dangers lol. Luminescence because she could help us keep a level head whilst travelling. Last but not least I would take you, because who better to lead us through the world on this great adventure :slight_smile:
    6) Hmm I dont watch much anime besides naruto but there was this one anime thats about a school which was cursed and this curse involved an extra student that is dead but the student doesn'tknow that theyre dead and people start dying and continue to do so until the dead student is killed.. again. Its plot is refreshing and the mystery has you guessing at everyturn. I forgot the name of the anime though ;-;
    7) Of course I love you c:!
    8) I prefer to be the big spoon but I don't mind being the small spoon o:
    9) One of the things that pisses me off the most is when people take advantage of others or treat them unfairly. That gets under my skin.
    10) Hmm no one on EC knows that I cant watch the news for fear of witnessing or just even hearing about people getting hurt or dying. It makes me so sad.

13. Sebulba

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    hmmm seems interesting

14. MrSkittles

I wouldn't mind being interviewed :slight_smile:

15. AsiaJ33

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'll be interviewed!! :thewave:

16. GreenMan

GreenMan Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Alright, fire away...

17. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Me! Me! Me! :grin:

18. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Interview me NOW !!

19. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    From C06122014:

Which parent do you identify with the most?
    Probably my dad, but I'm not that similar to either

Are you proud of what you’re doing with your heart and time right now? Why or why not?
    No :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I feel like I could do a lot more with my life than I currently am.

How many bones have you broken?
    None! I did get 8 stitches though once :grin:

Have you ever won anything? Big or small?
    I won a few 4/5/6 place ribbons for Track and Field back in Elementary school. Then in highschool I got the highest mark in a few classes, so I got a little piece of paper saying that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

If you could buy one material thing, and money was not an issue, what would it be?
    A small, yet nice rustic house :love:

What’s your favorite plant?
    Algae, gives me oxygen :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

What food will you absolutely not, under any circumstances, eat?
    Eggs, Ugh.

What’s the best way to comfort you when you’re having a really terrible day?
    Let me know when somebody has the answer to this, eh?

Has anything/anyone every saved your life before?
    Not saved my life, but when I was little I liked wandering away from my parents. Thanks all you people who returned me to my parents :grin:

What's one thing you regret having done or not done in your life?
    Mostly stuff I should or should not have said.

20. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Asked by HM03 :wink:

1)Do you play any instruments?
    Ok I LOOOVE to play piano, now whether or not I'm good at playing the piano is a whole different story :lol:

2)Favourite ice cream flavour?
    I love mint chocolate chip!

3)What was the last compliment you received?
    Ok so earlier today I was told I had a nice smile which was really nice :slight_smile:

4) What is the longest you've gone without sleep?
    Two days was the longest I have ever gone without sleep but I slept for a straight 14 hours after that haha

5) Three years after coming from the hospital, you realize that there was a mix up at the hospital, and the child you were raising isn't your's (and somebody else has your biological child). What do you do?
    I don't know what I would do? I would have to find my child because I don't think I could live with myself knowing that a child somewhere out there was mine! But luckily for me haha I wouldn't have that problem haha because of the whole I'm about as straight as a rainbow thing but still :lol:

6)What's a big fear of your's?
    I'm terrified of heights unless I'm safe haha like if I'm on a roller coaster and know I'm safe I'm not scared but if there is a possibility of dying then I'm terrified haha

7) Do you believe honesty is the best policy
    It depends, on what your intentions are when your being honest and why you're doing it :slight_smile:

8) Which celebrity would you like to hang out with for a day?
    Connor Franta or Joey graceffa :slight_smile: I love them both so much :slight_smile:

9) Weirdest thing you have eaten?
    Ummm octopus for me was the weirdest haha although it's not that crazy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10) Favourite season?
    Spring! It's so beautiful :slight_smile: