1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is oral sex sex ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stocking, Dec 7, 2014.

?

Do you think Oral sex is sex ?

Poll closed Apr 6, 2015.
  1. I think oral sex is sex

143 vote(s)
    95.3%
  2. No oral sex is just fore play

7 vote(s)
    4.7%
  1. MrK21

I would say it is. Oral SEX. Hence the name it is sex.

2. sldanlm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    From what I've been told by straight women, they primarily do it just to get their guy up again for round two, if round one goes to quickly. They then switch to intercourse.

3. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

To me that makes no sense, because if the guy cums from oral, he isn't going to want intercourse. Straight girls have no logic whatsoever.

4. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Yeah, I know with my partner, he's gotta have time to refract. Once he cums, he cums. It's the same with me. I can technically cum more than once but it's hard for me to want to go again- usually I just want to roll over and go to sleep after we both get off.

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Then I probably mistook his comment.

---------- Post added 8th Dec 2014 at 07:49 PM ----------

I see

6. CubbieBlue

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It may not b intercourse, but it is a sexual act. Don't worry too much about classifying it. But it's definitely sexual. You wouldn't do it with just anyone.

7. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I get what you mean now, I misunderstood his post.

---------- Post added 8th Dec 2014 at 08:00 PM ----------

I do it with girls I like:slight_smile:

8. sldanlm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No, I mean a guy cums too quickly from intercourse, too quickly for the woman to orgasm. I should have said intercourse again.

9. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Well a cis male can't usually get off more than once without time to refract and rest. If he does come before his partner can orgasm, they can figure something else out. But it's going to be hard for a lot of guys to keep going, although most guys probably willing to help partner get off before the session is over. I mean, take my partner and i. A lot of the time we'll come around the same time but lot of times where I've come first because he has a tendency to edge and wait for me.

10. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

If it was the women receiving oral, I understand what you mean now.

Not with a blowjob though. Once a guy cums, he needs to stop, or else stimulating the penis will hurt him. He's too sensitive.

11. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it is sex. I mean if the girl I'm with went down on another girl I would take that as she has had sex before.

12. Maeve

IMO, anything that involves someone else touching your genitals (or vice versa) is sex.

13. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I also wanted to quote stocking who rolled her eyes and commented the same thing, but it's difficult on my phone. However, I personally never said anything about the lesbian community. In fact, I had been considering what they may consider "sexual intercourse." I do not know much about lesbian sex and honestly don't really concern myself much with their sexual habits (it's not my thing as a gay man), so I am not sure I am shitting on them for being unable to penetrate (is scat considered sex?). I think that is up to them what they consider to be more intimate and what goes "further" (so to speak) than oral sex, that may e equivalent to losing ones virginity. Like I said, unfamiliar with what lesbians do. Penetrative sex will always, to me, be a step up from oral sex in the hierarchy of sex acts. If you are a sentimental person (I'm not really), it's usually quitr a bit more intimate too and has different stigmas attached to it in general. This is an interesting topic but it's more potato potahto.

14. Sapphy

Personally I think oral sex is much more intimate than penetration. Therefore I would say it is classed as sex.

15. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Ah okay that's fine

Well from what I know, oral sex is the lesbian equivalent of vaginal/anal sex in our community. We tend to view it being higher/more emotional than penetration in general. In fact, some lesbians actually have penetrative sex with men to AVOID emotions/intimacy and many of us don't like female-female penetration (strap-ons) either because we think It's too impersonal and distances us away from our partner.

I also think oral sex is higher than penetration because I have a sensory disorder where taste/smell can cause panic attacks and vomiting, therefore trying to get past that is frightening and very very intimate to give as a gift. Penetration is not intimate to me whatsoever; I can just close my eyes and pretend the other person isn't there, especially since I don't get pleasure or orgasms from it. To me being penetrated is like taking a piss so I was always confused why people valued it.

But It's really just subjective. Even some straight people are completely fine with having penetrative sex on the first date but draw lines at oral/kissing until they get to know the person more. Others are opposite. If some people think penetration is 'higher', that's fine, but the lesbian community does not, so our virginity is based on oral sex and mutual masturbation since those are seen as more intimate to us.

16. Colours

It ain't called oral ~sex~ for nothing, folks.

17. tscott

Yes, it's sex. What else would it be?

18. bicomplicated

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    True. Once a man cums, he's gonna need a good while before round 2 to recover. And he will be sensative after. Maybe there is a confusion here? Unless 69ing, I don't usually give head with the purpose of giving him an orgasm. I usually do it to turn him on and get him harder BEFORE we start, and I don't do it too long because I want him to last and not cum from a BJ. lol. Or if I have finished orgasming, I'm all done, I might give him a BJ then to give him his orgasm if I can't take any more and he needs his. But you aren't gonna give a BJ after his orgasm. Just thought I'd weigh in on this one. But anyway, it's neither here nor there to the topic. I've already said that oral can count as sex.

19. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Oh I definitely think that oral can count as foreplay too, if the guy doesn't orgasm of course. I also think vaginal intercourse can be foreplay. And they both can be sex. It just depends on the situation. I just didn't understand the thought of giving a man a BJ if he's already orgasmed', since it seemed that was what was being implied.

I just think there's a lot of confusion when it comes to oral sex is all. Some women refuse to even give blowjobs at all, and some guys don't like them anyway. So It's really hard to pinpoint a linear set of sex acts between each couple and what is foreplay or sex (not saying you said that just in general).

20. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Shallow bitch, eat that protien, oral sex not sex it a healthy part of a balance breakfast.