1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Think I'm Dating a Jewish Pedophile with a Nazi fetish

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Rakkaus, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Well I respectfully disagree based on personal experience. Literally every gay guy I've dated, and pretty much any gay guy I've come into contact with, has had mental issues. Talking about what psych meds we are on has become a normal topic of discussion with pretty much every guy I've dated.

And I'm the biggest head case of them all! [​IMG]

Perhaps there is a sane gay guy out there, but I haven't met him yet. :confused:

I started this thread in a moment of panic about some legitimate concerns I had/still kinda have about this guy. I was hoping for constructive advice and support. I did not expect people to dictate what I must do, and then disparage and mock me as if I were a stupid child if I suggested I might not obey my orders, dismissing my detailed counterarguments I made as if I were a naughty child talking back to my parents. Chip can deny that this happened, but I did feel genuinely insulted and denigrated by some of the responses in this thread.

I solicited advice, and I received it- in a rather rude fashion- perhaps it was not the answer I hoped to receive, I had hoped people would calm down my fears rather than inflame them. But I was also hoping that people here would respect whatever decision I made about my own life, as an adult capable of making prudential decisions. And this forum is Support as well as advice, some support would have been nice, and I am grateful to the two posters who did give me support.

In any event, this is an ongoing situation. The fate of my relationship with this guy is TBD. But as I predicted, going on a second date with him didn't hurt, it was just a fun night out. (Well it hurt a little when he entered me, my ass is still kinda sore :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

And I said I was going to strictly limit my alcohol consumption on the second date. And I kept to my word. On my first date I had 3 drinks at a bar, and then had 4 glasses of vodka at his house, 7 drinks would be enough to make anyone sick even if they aren't on meds and supplements.

Last night I had ONE drink, it was the interactions with meds and supplements I take that got me tipsy, I was more overtired than drunk, that's why I was uber-sleepy, I was falling asleep in my chair at the show, and I passed out at his place. I had bad anxiety about going on this date, both because of my valid concerns about him (greatly re-enforced by the responses in this thread), and because I was meeting him with his stranger friends at a strange place I've never been to in the dark of night, and I had to take a train to a ferry to another train to get to the Lower East Side of Manhattan and wander around trying to find the place in time. So I took a larger dose of my anxiolytic supplements (on the other hand, I actually took a lower dose of my prescription meds than on my first date). I needed them just to get me out the front door of my house, or I wasn't going to be going anywhere, I would have spent the night locked away in my room.

If I do go on a third date with him, then it's resolved that I'm not going to have one drop of alcohol next time.

And yeah I'm not going to read too much into bedroom talk, though him wanting me to keep my tie and cardigan on because I look like a "schoolboy" while giving him a blowjob seemed to confirm my previously-gathered notion that he likes his boys young, or at least, young-looking. Or perhaps it was just confirmation bias that led me to read into that comment in such a fashion.

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Rakkaus r u gonna marry this nazi fetish guy?

3. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Um, well his cock is...above average size. But after all the alcohol I drank that first date, triggering my gag reflex by having oral sex was like lighting a match and throwing it in a barrel of gasoline. So his room turned into my vomitorium. :confused:

But yeah he's uber-Jewish, but I don't think he's a religious, it's more his personality, he's very neurotic and has many idiosyncrasies.

He does have a menorah on his bookshelf, which kinda creeped me out, I can't date a religious, the crosses and crucifixes which once adorned my Catholic room have long since been dumped as I embraced militant atheism.

But for a Jew he does have this bizarre fascination with Nazis. He didn't say anything to me this time, but he was talking to this other blonde non-Jewish girl, and he asked her if she had any "Nazi" in her, she said she was mostly Irish, and he said "aww no concentration camps in your family history?" with disappointment in his voice. Bizarre, but whatever.

4. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The taste of cum is yuck blah! And ya this guy is a bit bizarre yes? I think yes

I mean I've met some people with strange fetishes but nothing like this. I even know someone who's got a nail fetish.

5. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Whoa, where did all this talk of marriage come from?! :eek: I've been on two dates with the guy. I don't think either he or I foresee marrying each other, or anyone for that matter, at any point in the near future. I'm sure it would be no great 'revelation' to him if I were to tell him "yeah just so you know, we're not getting married", the thought certainly never even crossed my mind, and I highly doubt marriage has ever even crossed his mind either. I'm not even sure whether I'd ever want to get married, so not sure where these marriage questions are coming from.

And btw there are no civil partnerships, there is full same-sex marriage equality here in New York State.

6. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ya I know :slight_smile:

Ok I just wanted to make sure bc if everyone on EC new about u getting married to him we would have to drive to your apartment and say alright where is he and you'll be like I'm not telling u and then well have r punching gloves on and we'll say we just wanna talk to him we just wanna talk to him. But yes don't get married at 23 wait till your at least 40 if that or just hang around in the city and do what your doing but we love u :kiss: :thumbsup: