1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Think I'm Dating a Jewish Pedophile with a Nazi fetish

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Rakkaus, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Yeah so I went out with this guy. Uber-Jewish, uber-artsy. He says I look like a little boy, like I'm in middle school, and that's what attracts him to me. (He's actually 2 years younger than I am, age 21). He also says he is attracted to the "Hitler Youth" look. He asked me my ancestry and when I said I am part German he seemed turned on by the idea that I must have Nazi relatives who killed Jews (I don't).

He bought me dinner, we went out for drinks, I drank too much, I gave him a blowjob and then vomited all over his bed. The rest of the night was a disaster, not going to get into the details of that.

I'm pretty sure at this point that he's just interested in sex, and I'm looking for a real relationship.

But the whole situation is just freaking me out, my brain is fried enough to begin with.

Apparently he's a filmmaker who has produced a movie about "man-boy love".

When I said I had been a Catholic and went to Catholic schools, he kept asking me over and over and was like in shock about why no priests ever went after me. (I told him I was never an altar boy.) It was such a freaking bizarre exchange (actually he brought it up multiple times), I asked him if he'd ever been molested by a rabbi.

Today he was interrogating me via text about my age and seemed disappointed when I swore over and over again that I really was 23 and not 17, he wanted me to send him a picture of my ID which I refused.

But I don't know what to do about this situation now. Maybe I'm doing the world a favor by just going along with him so he can let his sexual desires out on me rather than actual underaged boys. But I don't know, there's something more than a little bit creepy about this guy, but I'm just so lonely and desperate at this point.

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Sounds like a pedobear to me . I've know a few guys that came after me because I look like a teen and they wanted to have sex with an under age girl but never this hard core . even though I'm 25 I can pass for 16 .
    This is definitely a Pedobear alert :eek:

3. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well rakkaus u need a new bf and don't worry you'll find the right guy bc your too sweet not too. And speaking of barf this one kid in science who I think is gay he was taking the aims test like everyone else and he threw up all over his aims test and there were chunks of pineapple in it. But don't worry sweetie I'm sure you'll find the right guy (*hug*) :kiss: :slight_smile:

4. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That title was a wild ride, Rakkaus. A gay, Jewish, Nazi fetishist. Ironic.
    Anyways, based on your description there... He seems more eccentric than dangerous.
    So long as he isn't being a bastard boyfriend, I guess you could give him a chance. I don't think your personalities will mesh at all, though. This relationship would not end well. I suggest you don't do him.

5. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

Um...

Run. Don't walk. Run.

6. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Alert, Alert - get the hell out of dodge..

Sounds like a complete weirdo.

Just because you are lonely, you shouldn't latch on to anyone. I'd rather be lonely than with someone unsavoury.

You sound like a decent chap. If I were you I would waif for someone better who appreciates you for you and not because of some bizarre fetish they have.

Happy days :slight_smile:

7. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Did I bash my head, fall into a coma and wake up on April 1st 2015!? I mean that is NOT something you hear every day...

Run?

8. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I also hear dem alarm bells ringing Rakkaus.

9. Caillin

RUN FOREST RUN! but seriously your best bet is to stop contacting this guy.

10. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To echo everyone else: those loud sounds you hear are alarms telling you to run as fast as you can. If you don't, this can't end well.

11. CuteZhemn

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah.. Block him, change cellphone number, move away and change school\work place and check yourself from sex sickness. :3

Why do it easy way, when you can go extreme!

12. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with everyone else. GTFO, change your number and/or block him. He's clearly really, really fucked up, and you deserve *much* better.

And... maybe reconsider drinking on your first few dates with someone. Almost all the bad decision stories I hear involve alcohol. :slight_smile:

13. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    [youtube]jM4gPCLzLO8[/youtube]

RUN!!! RUN AWAY!!! I did not say walk, I said RUN!!!!

14. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Another vote for don't ever see that guy again.

That date will be a memorable experience. But like so many memorable experiences it is best not repeated. Just like a memorable experience that ends with a trip to the emergency room.

---------- Post added 11th Apr 2014 at 10:02 AM ----------

Even if you took him out of circulation for a while, there would be plenty of others like him hitting on underage boys.

And is tastes run to the 17 year old, he'd lose interest in you sooner or later as soon as you got the slightest sign of aging.

Let the 17 year olds take care of themselves.

---------- Post added 11th Apr 2014 at 10:10 AM ----------

Trust me I understand this. I have never even had a first date, let alone sex with another person. For that matter, I don't have any particularly close friends. I understand loneliness and I've had my moments of desperation.

And yet...faced with a date like the one you had, I'd still have no trouble saying never again.

15. TossAWatermelon

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yuck! What kind of "lover" would be disappointed at your actual age being above a MINOR? If he loved you he wouldn't care about that at all. Not to mention his curiosity in wanting to know if any of your relatives participated in the Holocaust and your "Hitler Youth" look - don't date anyone who finds MURDER fascinating!

16. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Well it seems there is consensus here about what I should do, yet I remain conflicted.

Somehow he managed to make comments with rather creepy undertones seem so complimentary:

"Oh you're so cute, you look so young, you look like you're in middle school".

"You went to Catholic school? How could the priests have left you alone, you're so cute."

"I'm so turned on by the Hitler Youth look, you have it, you are beautiful."

I mean, he bought me dinner, he told me he wanted me to be his little twink boy.

After blowing him, I vomited all over his bed, and was a drunken mess, he had to strip his whole bed and clean up my mess, but he didn't kick me out (well at one point at like 5 am he said I had to leave, but he later apologized for that saying he was just freaking out), the next morning I woke up around 11, he introduced me to his friend, I sat with her and him in his kitchen and he gave me some bread and butter and made me coffee and we chatted a bit. I mean he again brought up the Catholic priest thing and the Nazi thing at the kitchen table...but idk he's just very artsy and very weird and very Jewish.

After I left his place in Brooklyn around noon, I got home about 2 hours later, and he texted me to make sure I got home safe and to say he had a good time pre-vomit and he would like to hang out again.

I mean there are not many guys out there who would be so nice if I vomited all over their bed and made a mess of their house. I think there is a sweetness underlying beneath all the weirdness and creepiness.

Somehow he made me feel so cherished and valuable and actually worth something.

Plus it's not like I have a whole waiting list of suitors for me, I've been going on dates with different guys recently, but they never go anywhere, nobody ever wants a second date, and they're all mentally unstable. We end up talking about what anti-depressant medication we are on, and sometimes bond over being on the same one. I'm coming to the conclusion that gay men are mentally ill, there is simply something broken in our brains that makes us all crazy in some way.

17. Munyal

Even though he made you feel valuable, how long will that last? He has a thing for young looking guys, so as said earlier, how long will you look like a middle schooler? This calls for...

A get out of that relationship!

18. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Well 17 is technically the legal age of consent in New York State. A 17-year-old is an adult in terms of sexual consent. Article 130, Section 5 of the New York State Penal Code. (Coincidentally I was once raped by a 17-year-old, which is why I have the age of consent statute memorized by heart)

Any younger than 17 would be illegal.

I think that is why he wanted me to say I was 17 even though he said I look like I'm in middle school (which would make me like 12 :eek:slight_smile:.

And actually when he finally seemed to accept that I was 23, he discussed the idea of how teenagers quickly age and their beauty fades whereas I appear "age-proof". He said there are 13 and 14-year-olds who are rough-skinned and bearded and look older than I do. He said "you look young enough for me :slight_smile:"

#18 Rakkaus, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
  19. Theron

He still sounds like a creeper. RUN!

20. TossAWatermelon

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    No, no, if he says you're beautiful enough for him, leave that vain selfish pedophile alone!

"I mean, he bought me dinner, he told me he wanted me to be his little twink boy."

Get away from these people! Wouldn't you rather have an equal relationship instead of this diminutive status?