1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glee

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by No One, Sep 9, 2009.

1. always true

Naya Rivera (Santana) is my wife.

PS. WHAT THE FUCK IS TINA THINKING???

2. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    :thumbsup: She wasn't thinking. The writers forgot Tina has a brain.

3. always true

Who is your favorite?

4. CTJ

CTJ

Tina is the fandom and lets face it, Man or Woman, Gay or Straight, everyone has a crush on Darren Criss :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Tim

Tim

Ryan Murphy released the group number for the next episode early. I have to say, Alex is getting VERY convincing at portraying a female. (And before someone who doesn't know jumps on me, Alex is the actor, he's not transgender, the character is)

People think it's all Sam/Blaine/Unique/Marley/Brittany/Sam/Artie/Ryder/Jake, but a lot of people (including me), swear that Tina's there in a few parts. (and that's not just my Tina fan-ness. A few points really do sound like her). I severely doubt they'd leave Tina out of it. Kitty and Joe are the only others that don't sing, but they never really sing, so that's nothing new. xD

[youtube]fZf-SDxwA20[/youtube]

And Glee released another video from the next episode early: A Rachel duet with... Rachel. >_> It's old Rachel with new Rachel. Rachel's debating about compromising her ethics to star in a student film that would involve going topless.

I personally don't like it. It sounds like they over-autotuned it or screwed up the audio at times. It's Lea, they don't need auto-tune, but it's really bothering me at parts in the song the way the music skews.

[youtube]YcX8YkrfYUI[/youtube]

#4025 Tim, Jan 30, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  6. CTJ

CTJ

Why does Darren Criss have to be so damn pretty. Its almost upsetting just to look at him :/

I agree with you about Alex, i think Unique is the best of the new characters they've brought in. I love the Marley/Unique duets :slight_smile:

As much as i think Lea is an amazing singer, her version of Torn has nothing on Natalie Imbruglia's original.

7. lxlJDlxl

I dislike it when the writers try to emphasize the Jake and Marley love story like hey have been for how many years. But they just only met for like 2 months. And now they've got to sing the song A thousand years.

8. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Too much Blaine and Rachel.

9. sugarcubeigloo

Anyone else's heart melt just a little during Jake's version of "Let Me Love You?"

No.

Just me? :lol:

10. Mhin

I like the old glee people :slight_smile:

11. DeanIsHome

I really loved Mike and wished he had a bigger part, but i guess he was shown more towards the end of season 3

12. jayhad90

jayhad90 Guest

I still love GLEE! i thought i would be tired by now, but it still gets me. I miss Mercedes and Santana though

13. Tim

Tim

Tina's Line about Blaine's butt = OMG ROFL <3

...yea, cause you know, guys singing "Hot in Here" in the Men's Locker room ain't... yea. Loved Jake's "Really?" look when they were spray tanning him. Lol.

The way Finn said "Sue Sylvester, you can suck a hot one, because you are a hypocrite." o_o

And because I know some people for some reason like a certain idea, Ryan Murphy said something on twitter:

Quinn will kiss Santana.

Not sure how I feel about that, but eh.

Jeez, the first time I watched The New Year, I honestly forgot Alex was a guy. Watching the episode version again, it happened again. Lol. His portrayal of Unique is incredible.

Also, as much as I love Tina, why when she finally gets a storyline, she's turned into a "predatory gay," just straight for a gay guy? XD

Also, this weirded me out:

[​IMG]

0 Dislikes Hours after it was posted.

#4033 Tim, Feb 1, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2013
  14. Tim

Tim

Ryan posted a scene early again, this time, Beyonce's Diva, by Unique, Brittany, and Tina. Blaine, Marley, and Kitty are in it, but don't have any solo part of it.

[youtube]bgpd5UDhUe8[/youtube]

[​IMG]

xD Blaine in the Dressing Room.

[​IMG]

I realized, Glee has had all feminine gay guys, except Karofsky, who was so ashamed of being gay he tried to kill himself.

I'd rather they stop adding more gay characters, but honestly, we need a masculine gay character on Glee that is comfortable with himself. Otherwise, it's sending a bad message to teenagers who are watching this. "Be feminine, or ashamed and hide it."

#4034 Tim, Feb 1, 2013
  15. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I loved Unique in that scene cause omg so many drag references lol.

LOVED This is The New Year, Love Song and A Thousand Years on Glee this week. Beautiful. Torn was meh though lol.

And yeah it's pretty sad, at first blaine seemed masculine enough but now it's like...nope. Loved Marley's hair and outfit and Tina's. Tina looked FIERCE.

---------- Post added 1st Feb 2013 at 07:53 PM ----------

Oh and Tim, try now. 16+ hours later, 33,000+ views, 2,700+ likes, only 15 dislikes O_O

#4035 Revan, Feb 1, 2013
  16. Thatoneguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am so conflicted when it comes to this show. I absolutely love the group numbers, and the surprise solos that some characters get, but I have absolutely hated Rachel since season 1 episode 1. Soooo tried of the Rachel standing still singing a solo that happens every. single. episode. Even after she graduated half the show is focused on her.

The show plays to a lot of stereotypes and is just a tiny bit racist, which is a bit annoying. I just wish I could stop watching it, Its an addiction.

I've watched 3.5 season in about 2 weeks, so I guess I have to say I like the show, even if I despise some of the characters and have issues with story.

I am really liking some of the new characters Marley, Jake, Ryder, even Joe. They are less one dimensional than the original cast.

17. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Rachel, Quinn, and Santana's doing Love Song was my favorite performance this season.
    And Santana's line as she left made it seem like they are going to bring her to New York soon.

18. Tim

Tim

You're not alone That. I despise Rachel and Kurt. There's a FEW songs of hers I like, just because her voice goes so well with them I can't help but like it. But I despise her.

And since you're new to Glee, to note: Harmony, Rory, Joe, Unique, and Ryder were all winners/runners up of the Oxygen reality show The Glee Project. Despite being the winners of the first season, Samuel (Joe) and Damian (Rory) got MUCH less screentime/story than the runners up Lindsay (Harmony) and Alex (Unique). xD Blake (Ryder) won season 2. So if you like any of them and want to see more of them singing, go check out the Glee Project. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Though be warned, you will probably end up loving one of the people who didn't win, like Hannah or Lily. ;_;

I REALLY hope the negative reaction to Ryan Murphy saying they plan on shifting focus next season to New York exclusively changes their mind. People despite the New York storyline, and for the most part, people agree the only decent scenes have been the ones with Sarah Jessica Parker (which is weird, I thought I was alone in thinking that, lol.)

And this is the type of artist(s) I like, who realize when they cover a song on Glee, they're paying tribute to them. (A Great Big World is the original artist of This is the New Year, :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

[youtube]tzc8DIX5r5o[/youtube]

19. Thatoneguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had planned to watch The Glee Project once I finish with all of Glee episodes (2 left), but I'm not a big reality show fan (I don't like the manufactured drama), especially when I know who the winner is going to be.

If they put the focus on just the New York story line next season, I'll stop watching. Its always bothered me when shows that are set in high school wont let the characters who graduate leave. It was the same issue with Degrassi, some one graduates and still hangs around the high school for 2-3 seasons.

I still think I will watch the Glee Project. I might go through withdrawal if I don't :lol:

20. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Or Marissa, let's not forget one of the Ryan Murphy travesties of that show...

Personally I like Kurt still, I feel his development over the past four seasons has been huge. He's still a bit of a crier but compared to the complete clusterf**k of season 1 where he's all unsure of himself and then brave and standing up to Karofsky and then season 2 him being all scared and though that is bullying...it's like why does he go from standing up for himself to being a scared wimp? But then season three he shows how brave he is and becomes a stronger man and season four I've just enjoyed him.