Glee

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by No One, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One thing for me about Let's Have a Kiki....I LOVED the video. But when I listen to the song itself I want to rip my hair out. Honestly I don't know why either, I just think it's a song that NEEDS a video with it to enjoy. Does anyone agree?
    Oh and I loved that Shangela was there from Drag Race <3 I never liked her on Drag Race but I still like her outside of the show.

Also although I'm so worried about Marley now...yay no interruption of Tina solo as we thought! They actually finished the song and then Marley fainted. But I do wonder what happens to Sectionals. In some ways I almost feel like YES finally we have a season of Glee where they don't do it, because let's face it, they made Nationals, they won. The whole competition aspect of the show is overdone. So unless now there's an International Glee Competition, there's just no point even if it does have a new Glee club cast.

Oh and did anyone else get shivers from Homeward Bound/Home?

#3981 Revan, Nov 30, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
  2. lexi

lexi Guest

Ryder is like sugar...
    she couldn't sing to save her life, but once it was time to preform she was just fine.

Or am I wrong/did I miss something there? I can't remember I just know she used to suck and now she doesn't :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Tim

Tim

Sugar was mentored by Shelby.

Ryder never said he couldn't sing, just that he never tried. Doesn't mean he didn't have a good voice.

Anyway, the audience at sectionals:

[​IMG]

Lawl.

4. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wish they had done Let's Have a Kiki and Turkey Lurkey Time separately and done the full dance for each but I guess what I got will have to do.
    I'm so sick of Kitty. They need to give her some motivation for doing what she does besides Marley liking people.

5. CTJ

CTJ

I loved Lets have a kiki, its such a shit song but so addictive. Just like 'whistle', the song sucks but i cant stop listening to it for some reason, just like i cant work out whether i find Hunter attractive or not, so confusing.

Also, Blaines squeaky, teary laugh was the most adorable thing i have ever seen. That whole scene between klaine was a kick in the feels.

6. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OMG puppets. That's hysterical.

7. Tim

Tim

They DID release Let's Have a Kiki without It's Turkey Lurkey.

Just not in the show. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. madi

How did I not notice that that was Shangela?! I love drag race <3

9. Tim

Tim

So they get disqualified for leaving the stage to help Marley. Cause you know, all those show choir rules that exist outside of the show totally don't exist in the show. If someone faints/is in some sort of medical emergency, a choir can interrupt their performance and come back once it's been dealt with. Otherwise the judges would be the ones held responsible if said member would die on stage.

So Sugar ditches the club for no reason? Did Vanessa piss off the writers? Or did they want to bring Rory back and have them still have 12 members so they wrote her out?

Rachel being the one to bring the club back together pisses me off. What CAN'T she do Ryan? Be one of the first freshman in years to get an invite to the winter competition, then WIN IT, the first time for a freshman, THEN patch up something 1000 miles away? >_>

And Kurt... that bothered me more. Only TEN people in the entire school get to perform at the thing, and he gets invited to AUDITION at it? The hell?

Tina and Blaine joining Cheerios... we've known this for a while. According the writers, there's an underlying "plan" to it that we don't know about. Possibly sabotage Sue so they can do to her what she did to them? But Unique on the Hockey Team? The hell?

I swear, I think the writers must have been on drugs or something during this episode. It was by far the most unrealistic episode we've had. The only decent part was seeing Kitty feel bad for what she did. I don't think she even realized what she was doing until Marley fainted. "DRINK THE DAMN JUICE!" xD

Well, that and Brad thanking Sue because of how much he "hates the kids." XD And the Brittana fans comments by Brittany xD

Next week is the last week before the winter break, and guess what? Like the last Christmas episode, half of it is a "dream sequence." -.- (last year it was a "TV Show" though)

[​IMG]

Picture from next week. xD I have to ask: Does anyone else think Samuel (joe) always looks stoned? >_>

#3989 Tim, Dec 6, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  10. Beachboi92

I want Joe's wardrobe… especially what he is wearing there… on a side note Rider's sweater can be purchased at H&M

11. Hard Candy

Hard Candy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I love how the Unholy Trinity is back. I always thought that the trio's closeness is not apparent anymore as Quinn was being left out. But I commend Ryan Murphy for not totally forgetting about the best-friendship, and paying tribute to them once in a while. One of the few things I think he did right for the show. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. Markio

I don't think Sam and Brittany have much chemistry. All those parts of the episode were the least interesting for me.

I did like how Rachel had confidence this episode, and sang really beautifully at the showcase. The fact that it was such a big deal for a freshman to sing at it makes it so unbelievable that Carmen Tibideaux would invite Kurt to sing after intermission. Also, I thought his performance of "Being Alive" was pretty weak. Yes, he sounded good, but he literally stood there and did nothing. No wonder the camera kept cutting back and forth repeatedly, to make it look like it was a dynamic performance. At least for the plot's sake, he got in to NYADA.

I thought the Glee club's potential disbandment was cheesy. Only Marley stays behind? Didn't Unique find herself through Glee club (Vocal Adrenaline at first)? How could she be so quick to leave the one environment where she could be the truest to herself?

I do think that it will be interesting to see how New Directions continues on after losing Sectionals. I would hate it if the Warblers were somehow disqualified and New Directions goes on to compete at Regionals. I think that it would be a healthier way to end the series (or at least the season) by showing that winning isn't central to expression through music.

13. an0nchick

I just have to say, I've stopped watching Glee since mid-season 3. It's getting dumber and dumber each episode.

14. Tim

Tim

Aside from the Sam and Brittany storyline, I actually think this has been the best episode in quite some time. Though the whole "Artie is the glue" thing bothered me.

Sue, after saying how it better not be the Glee Club in the auditorium with snow falling with a Christmas Song: "Yep. Okay, this is exactly what I just described." That made me LOL so freaking hard.

"We should probably still call the police." - Oddly, that would be my thoughts too.

I'm not a big fan of Brittana. But Brittany and Sam is just horrible. I don't care if it's getting in the way of Brittany and Santana. Sam and Brittany just do not fit well together to me.

I do wish they'd stop making us hate Sue, then have her do something like this. I am actually happy they're addressing Marley's bulimia though. Though they REALLY need to do something about Kitty causing her to develop that though.

15. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That was my favorite part of this entire season.

I love love love every scene Marley has with her mom, but I'm starting to feel as if Melissa Benoist can only make like 5 facial expressions. She can smile, do that slight eye roll with with an embarrassed smile, cry, and maybe something else but I forget.

Not a fan of Sam and Brittany either, but I guess they need new relationships among older cats members since most of the season has been breakups and new cast members getting together.

I didn't like the Artie dream much at all, but they haven't used Artie much this season so I can see why they put it in there. I cringed when he wore the poncho and shook maracas during Feliz Navidad because it was just so racist.

16. Shyguy5

I agreed on why Unique should've stayed. I laugh when Marley was the only one to show up at the rehearsals...Finn should've been like "Wait, the only person that showed up is the girl that cost us sectionals and my job" and with a Mercedes impression "Oh Hell Naw!"

I could see the season end by focusing on the story lines/ relationships in Ohio and not on competition or New Directions joining the Warblers like in Bring It On: In it to Win It

17. Tim

Tim

18. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Awww I love Joe! :grin: hes the best character! :slight_smile:

19. CTJ

CTJ

I was so pissed off when they got rid of Zizes, she was so awesome and easily one of my favourite characters. One of my favourite parts in all four season of Glee was the superbowl episode. When the girls reveal their plan to join the football team.

Rachel - "When they snap the ball, we're just gonna lie there. Just lie down"
    Lauren - "Oh i'm not. I'm gonna bring the pain"

It still makes me lol thinking about it.

20. Tim

Tim

Tina has a full blown solo in the next episode. As in, no one else is credited in it on the album for once. Lol. Here's hoping it's not interrupted like 3/4 of her other solos. >_> She'll sing it after being rejected by an "unexpected crush." Most people think it'll be Finn or Blaine.

Random WTF moment to me for this episode:

Artie, Sam, Ryder, Blaine, and Joe singing No Scrubs by TLC

The sad part? This is the first season where Tina's had two solos. >_> And the first one had 2 others credited on the album. (Ryder + Kitty)

This will also be Blake's 7th episode on Glee, marking the end of his guaranteed episodes. He will return on a recurring basis like Joe and Unique however.

Also, one massive spoiler for the episode after the next popped up in the description released.

The New Directions produce a sexy calendar to raise money for their trip to Regionals.

So somehow, New Directions are going to Regionals.

And the episode AFTER THAT features heavy Brittany and Santana, including 3 songs with Santana. On top of this, ANOTHER solo for Tina is confirmed for this episode.

I think Ryan started getting scared of the Tina fans on twitter. Lol.

#4000 Tim, Dec 25, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2012