1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glee

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by No One, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Markio

Was anyone else excited to see all those sexy crew men take their shirts off for the topless Rachel scene???

Also, the student film director looked so familiar; turns out she was the girl from Disney's Pixel Perfect and the Lifetime movie Odd Girl Out with Alexa Vega.

Regarding all the gay men on Glee being very feminine, I think a similar idea applies to the lesbian/non-straight women: none of them are very masculine. Lauren Xixes and Beiste are more masculine than Santana or Brittany, and the former two are both straight characters. It's like the gay men have to be effeminate and the lesbians can't be too masculine.

I was pleased when they introduced Blaine at first because I feel like his character was a nice balance of masculinity and femininity. It was a nice counter to Kurt's extreme flamboyance. Hopefully this new Adam guy demonstrates a more masculine side to his gayness. Is he gay? I'm not sure that it's been made explicit yet...

2. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^Uhh no I wasn't...have they heard of obesity? Just saying.

Now when the Glee men were singing Hot in Here/Centrefold....omg....I died....I was biting my fingers because I was getting very hot. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Tim

Tim

Comments like that... :eusa_naug

4. Thatoneguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Started watching the old episodes of the Glee project. Its really interesting, even if the suspense is gone (I know who is not going to be eliminated in the earlier episodes). Its better than most reality TV shows that I have seen, not as much "frankenbiteing" going on to create false drama.

5. Tim

Tim

All songs for the episode have been released.

Just because I know there's Tina fans like me here, her solo.

[youtube]rBpUQwFf0JQ[/youtube]

You can find the rest of the songs through the person who uploaded it.

In short: 2 Santana Solos, Santana/Blaine duet, Tina Solo, Tina/Unique/Brittany trio, Blaine Solo, Rachel Solo and Kurt Solo. (Rachel and Kurt are the same song, and will be shown in the show in a Defying Gravity-esque Diva-off.)

6. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Anyone else notice Samuel isn't there?

Also yay can't wait for video version of Tina's solo!!!

Though the audio version, I know some gays are going to call me out for this but it's better than Madonna's version.

---------- Post added 7th Feb 2013 at 09:18 PM ----------

Oh shit, Finn's crushing on Emma...

7. Messed Up

Messed Up Guest

Okay, now I get it.

Darren Criss is hot

but...

did they make him shave his unruly dark Fillipino chest hair? Because I want to kill FOX if so...

8. flymetothemoon

.. OMG...I've never been in the Santana is so hot camp, but that last song may have just put me over the edge in to that group...wow...

9. DeanIsHome

I am dying waiting for it to come on! can't wait to see Darren/Blaine's diva (!)

10. julia

That Blaine/Tina scene was so, SO uncomfortable oh my god. But Blaine, Kurt and Santana made up for the whole episode. Really super excited that Santana is in New York, I hope we see more of her this season.

11. Markio

So... Dani Shay from The Glee Project is seeing somebody...

[YOUTUBE]iIImFSlp6lw[/YOUTUBE]
    They revealed their relationship through the release of this music video.
    I admit I didn't see this coming.

#4051 Markio, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
  12. Tim

Tim

^ I posted about that a few months ago. xD

A certain member from the Glee Project 2 is appearing on Glee soon, if you didn't catch me posting it a bit ago.

Uncomfortable? Yes. Realistic? Yes. I've been in the same type of situation as her, wondering if I could be in a sexless relationship just because I love being around someone. It's a lot more common than people seem to realize.

13. julia

No, that part is fine. Tina liking Blaine is fine with me, she can't help liking him. But when she straddled Blaine and rubbed vapor rub on his chest? So awkward.

14. Tim

Tim

I will say that was odd. xD But it's far from the sexual assault people are claiming happened. It's like, really? Learn what that means before you start saying stuff like that.

From the minute she started unbuttoning his shirt, I knew she was putting the vapor rub on it, lol. The straddling was unnecessary, as were the excess rubbing, but it was far from sexual assault.

15. flymetothemoon

People are seriously saying she sexually assaulted him? It's not like she took off his pants or humped him or anything. She put some vapor rub on him. Geez.

16. MixedNutz

Exactly. People need something to complain about. Always.

It was super awkward and uncomfortable. It was SUPPOSED to be. Lol

17. Markio

I caught the part about another Glee Project 2 member appearing on Glee, which I'm excited for. But where have you mentioned before that Dani Shay is dating Ali Stroker?? The music video was released December 10th, and there's no mention in this thread since that date, as far as I have seen. And why wasn't it bigger news when it first came out? I'm just floored because it's like there's a whole new level of romance that happened on The Glee Project that we weren't aware of.

18. Thatoneguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just finished watching the newest episode.

Did not really like Tina as a diva, Her character personality up until this episode made it difficult to take her seriously as a diva. I hope this doesn't continue I liked her because of her non-diva attitude. Also I don't really have a problem with her rubbing Blaine's chest, bit odd that she straddled him to do it, but who can blame her. :icon_bigg

The Finn/Emma bit was confusing, I kind of assumed that would happen once Finn started dressing like Will. :lol:

Really enjoyed Blaine doing Dont stop me now. Big Queen fan and I'm always glad when they do one of their songs.

19. CTJ

CTJ

I really enjoyed the episode, i thought Tina was amazing. Hung Up was my favourite song of the episode she definitely deserved to win Diva Week, with Blaine a close second for just attempting Queen. Dont Stop Me Now is one of my all time favourite songs and i thought he did a good job of a song i never thought anyone else could do.

I was quite uncomfortable when Tina started undoing Blaines shirt, im a fan of Chanderson as friends, not as this mess. Though i have the same opinion of Blam too.

I'm quite excited to see Santana in New York, more Naya is never a bad thing :slight_smile:

20. Jamipaau

Out Status:
    A few people
    I literally fell to the floor and my chest went up when I saw Santana come into New York. This was a great episode. Very fun, easy-going.