1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Kiss Stories

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by xballetxbeautyx, Nov 8, 2009.

1. girlboyari

girlboyari Guest

My first kiss: My boyfriend of about three months kissed last year in the backseat of my mom's car, really awkward. We kissed a lot after that, but I really wasn't into it. I just kept letting him kiss me. Later I found out that he was only in it for the physical contact, and when I tried to talk to him about it, he broke up with me (in a text message) because I was 'controlling'.

My first REAL kiss: A couple months ago with my amazing MtF girlfriend. It was her first kiss, and I consider it to be my first kiss, too, because we only did it because we love each other. We kissed under a bridge and I tried to kiss her and she got scared and pulled away. I got upset and almost started crying, but she pulled me close and told me to kiss her again. I did, and it was soft and sweet and amazing.

2. EvoDude

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey I'm Ethan and I'm 14, when this happened i was still 14, so pretty recent. It was on the last day of school and I walked up to my friend and told him I loved him (which i really did, I thought he was gay, turned out he's straight) and I kissed him on the neck and he (jokingly) kissed me on the head....soooo yeah! (!)

3. PinkCammelia90

I was 15, we'd all gotten a bit drunk, and my friend's boyfriend kissed me in front of her, right out of the blue.

My friend got pretty upset, but thankfully only at him (he grabbed me and I tried to push him off). Also: grossest kiss ever. All tongue. I'm pretty sure he tried to suck my chin at one point.

4. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

cx hahaha cx omg!

5. Katscloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First kiss

Kinda long but oh well :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    My first kiss was 2 days ago. My best friend had recently told me she was bi and later on we both realized that we have feelings for each other. Anyways we were cuddling on my bed and I was half asleep. She picked an eyelash off my face and told me to make a wish (remember I was half asleep) so I said, without meaning to, "I wish for you to kiss me." She lightly grabbed my face and kissed me. It took me a second to realize what was happening but she had already pulled away. She told me I was as red as a tomato so I quickly hid under her. A few minutes later I told her that was my first kiss and my mom walked in. I'm not sure if she heard us or not but I'm pretty sure she did. I slept over at her house and while listening to music we made out on her bed. She also kept teasing me that I was cheating cause a few hours before our first kiss I went to a dance with another girl. I guess things happened pretty fast.

6. Raceme

Sadly enough, I don't actually remember who my first kiss went to. I was at an anime convention, and a group of about 15-20 of us were playing... either Pocky or Dare or Spin the Bottle, don't remember which.

(Afterwards we had a giant lesbian cuddle pile in the hallway. It was a pretty awesome day.)

7. EDMJunkie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I suppose my first kiss was when I was 9, but I don't count it because I wasn't actually attracted to them and it wasn't a serious relationship. My real first kiss will be with my boyfriend, if I ever freakin' manage to get one. :lol:

We were at a playground, spinning around on something. All I remember is that our teeth clacked. I don't think I was expecting it. But whatevs. It was weird.

8. Fab

Fab

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    :d

I was 13 and there was a boy I liked and I invited him round he came then we were just sitting on my bed then he just looked at me then he kissed me and were still together! :slight_smile: :kiss:

9. C P

C P

I haven't had a first kiss yet, so I guess whoever gets it will see it as something special.

10. Yosia

My first ever kiss has quite an adorable story in which I am proud to call my first ever kiss.

We started out as best friends, she was one year younger than me, however for this class my year and hers were merged into one class so we spent a lot of time together. I would go around her house, she would come around mine and we would play and watch films and have lots of fun. Everyone at school teased us because we were so close!

Then one day, everything changed. We were sitting under the cherry blossom tree at the bottom of the school field that we always went to - it was our tree. We then held hands, originally starting as a sign of friendship but we both knew it had developed into much more than that, and we both leaned in to do the inevitable - we kissed, and oh my god it was amazing. It lasted for a long while before one of our mutual best friends decided to break the mood by jokingly exclaiming "It's finally happened!" We all giggled and smiled, and sat under our tree for a little while longer whilst cuddling.

------

That's my first kiss and the details of the relationship and the day it happened. ^.^

11. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I was 15 when I had my first kiss...My (female)friend had another Gay friend...We were watching a movie, and during the movie two characters kissed...My friend told me and her friend to lock lips, so we did...Something tells me she has a fetish for Gay couples, because she was overly excited when we kissed...I'm starting to think she set us up...Hmmm

I also kissed a girl during a game of truth or dare...But, I felt absolutely no sexual arousement...Yep. I'm Gay with a capital G...

12. blueberrykisses

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have two first kisses.

The first-first kiss was when I was about 8 or 9. I asked one of my boy friends to come down to the basement with me to kiss. So we went down to the basement and we started kissing. It was gross and sloppy and slimy and the sensation was so weird and foreign that it was literally 3 seconds before we stopped and started spitting. I thought, that's really strange. It was a flop so I thought we should try again. So we tried again and didn't get past 3 seconds this time around either. We then tried a third time and it just wasn't happening, neither of us liked it so we stopped.

The second-first kiss was when I was 11. I was watching Titanic with two of my friends. We were sitting on the bed watching with tissues etc when a kissing scene or the love scene or some romantic scene came on. And we were like, omg this is so romantic. So my older friend, who was 12, said we should kiss. She told me to sit on the couch so I did. Then she sat in my lap and started kissing me, French kissing with tongues and everything and it lasted a long time (my other friend, her poor little 10 year old cousin was just sitting there on the bedroom like, why are you doing that, ew) and then we stopped for a while and asked her cousin if she wanted to join. She was like, ew no, NO. So we started kissing again, for a really long time. I didn't fancy this girl or anything and again, the kissing sensation was really foreign to me but I liked it this time and it was a successful kiss.

I felt so weird about it afterwards. I remember going home after the film and I still felt her lips on my lips and I felt so guilty about it, I felt like my mom could somehow detect that I had been kissing, I felt SO naughty but good about it.

Haha.

---------- Post added 29th Jan 2015 at 02:49 PM ----------

How old are you now? :icon_bigg

13. Weregild

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I was very young and had no idea what I was doing. Also, it felt disgusting.

14. CJliving

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Oh god, I hadn't thought about this in years!

Okay so, it was about 6 years ago, near the end of my first year of university. For months, my best friend had been dating this guy that I had also fallen for. It was a well known thing between the three of us, I wouldn't have lied to them but I also respected them both enough to trust me to not do something stupid! And I didn't, he did. About a week before they broke up, he and I were bantering in a hallway and he just pushed me against a locker and kissed me.

When they did break up, we went on to date for 3 years (which was about 2 years too long). He was not a good kisser, but I didn't know that until much later! Lol