1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Kiss Stories

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by xballetxbeautyx, Nov 8, 2009.

1. biisme

My first kiss (technically) happened when I met this guy I knew online for a movie. I knew right away I didn't really like him, and I wasn't attracted to him, but I thought I'd sit through the movie just to be nice. Halfway through the movie he leaned over and kissed me. I just sat there and didn't respond at all. He got the hint and stopped. Most awkward moment ever.

-----------------------------------------------------
    My first kiss that I enjoyed was just in the last few months. I was lying on my bed (at college), watching a movie with a girl I liked. We had been holding hands and getting closer and closer for a while. Eventually, she kissed me. Then we had the following convo:

Me: I'm really bad at this. **I was afraid I would suck at it because I had no practice**
    Her: At what?
    Me: Kissing
    Her: It's because you're talking!

Then I decided to stop talking. And it was great. Lol.

2. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I kissed a good friend on Monday night, which I guess was my first non-dare kiss. We were at a sleepover and she was kind of giggly cuddly drunk, we were cuddling, and for a little while that turned into kissing.

3. biisme

Yay for kissing!

4. Miyaga

my turn, first kiss was with a man, my first boyfriend in fact. we, me and like 8 friends including him went back to his house after all hanging out. we decided to play spin the bottle. I swear till this day i willed that bottle towards him, then lips locked, he tasted yummy :slight_smile:. I will always remember that. ohhhh reminiscing is fun tehe

5. Beachboi92

oh joy this makes me realize how not good any of my first kiss moments have been xD
    my first kiss was tech with a girl when i was in elementary school cause her sister locked us in a room and said if we didn't kiss with tongue she wouldn't let us out. Oddly we didn't realize she couldn't actually see if we used tongue xD

After that it was High School with a girl on her moms bed while we watched cast away and made out heavily.... we never really dated but sort of did? all ended badly and he was friends with my brother so twas terrible...

first guy kiss was with a kid i met at a friends birthday. After the party he was outside alone and i asked him if he wanted to hang out since it seemed like he didn't want to go home. One thing lead to another and eventually we where in my room and etc etc. He wouldn't talk to me after that night and i got upset it all ended badly.

first bf was at a friends house when my friend had a crush on him and i didn't know it till 6 months later... we where all in the same room....

current guy i'm sort of seeing was while i was drunk and crying... so overall it has all been interesting?

---------- Post added 30th Dec 2010 at 12:31 AM ----------

dude im a train wreck....

6. Miyaga

no you are not, you are human and each experience helped make you who you are today, Remember that (*hug*)

7. jason10

My first kiss went a little like this. She/he will never get enough once she/he gets a little touch. If I had it my way, you know that I'd make her/him say OOOOOOOOO....

Oh right. You want actual stories. Sadly, I have nothing to report. Still waiting for the day to come, but I'm young and slightly patient so I don't mind!

8. Sanssouci

Mine was on my first (and thus for only) boyfriend's bed. This was last year. I was/am so naive that he actually managed to get me *on* his bed before I realised what was going on. I had spent the entire night wondering if this was a date or I was supposed to be just a friend or something!

Anyway we were going through music on each other's iPod, I notice him starting to gently strok my arm and it *clicked*. Next thing I know he's kissing me. The night was a bit of a farce as I completely panicked, which I don't think he was expecting as I'm a little old to be so off guard! But I can laugh at it now. Well actually I was laughing at the time, but never mind!

9. Jewel

Jewel Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    My first straight kiss was about a year ago. I thought it was disgusting. We were at a party, and there was this guy, a friend's brother, and he came over to dance with me, and then he kissed me. That was actually what made me wonder if I was straight in the first place.

My first gay kiss was with my current crush. I told her I was gay, and she told me she was too, and then we kissed. It was like... great. I'm not gonna say perfect because it wasn't. She was a good kisser, but I think it was her first time.
    We're still dating, but we haven't kissed since. I hope that's gonna change next time I see her.

10. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

My first kiss, and only kiss, was a drunken mistake. I didn't even really know the guy, he was not at all attractive, and it was a horrible kiss. It almost escalated into more. Thank the powers that be that it didn't. Once I really kiss someone I'll tell people that story instead. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. Flyers2011

First kiss with a girl: We were at my house, in my bedroom, in my bed (that sounds so pervy) cuddling and talking. I have an ability to create a lot of sexual tension (at least in my mind) and I couldn't take it so I asked her, "Can I kiss you?" She said, "Yes." And we did.

First kiss with my last girlfriend: We were laying in her room on floor cuddling, gazing into each other's eyes. And I just leaned in and planted one on her.

12. Idonteven

my first ever kiss was with a girl, which to me has always made me laugh but it seems to be a common thing with gay guys, not just on here but for example my ex too.

I was staying late at school with this girl for an English class... thing, I dont even remember what it was now. Anyway, I could tell she liked me, and I wasn't out at all, I guess I didn't make it clear that I liked her but didn't 'like her'. Anyway, she was playing 'footsie' with me under the table and as we lived in the same road we were going to walk home together. As we got outside she took my hand in hers and we started walking. It was the first time I'd ever held someone elses hand before that wasn't family so I didn't know what to do... and as usual, I got sweaty palms because I was nervous (so attractive I know...). We walked and talked, and when we got into our road, she stopped and hugged me and I knew she wanted me to kiss her but I didn't know what to do, so I just stood there and she got fed up and reached up for a kiss. I was too polite to tell her I didn't like it so I said my mum would be expecting me and I fled the scene as fast as I could without being rude or making her feel bad.

13. rangerfan

Out Status:
    All but family
    Last night i was looking at old albums of me as a kid, I found one picture of me kissing this girl on the lips when I was 4. Really don't count that as a first kiss though.

First Straight Kiss: I was in 8th grade going out with my first girlfriend at the time, I take her on our first date to the movies, once we leave I walk her back to her house (she lived only 2 minutes away from the movies)were on her front porch and I say goodnight to her and kiss her on the cheek, all of sudden she grabs my face and we mad out fro about a minute, that was probably the worst kiss I ever had since both us never kissed anybody before. After that we stayed together for about year, but we broke up because she was moving to California.

First Gay Kiss: Now after my girlfriend moves away I go into a state of depression and i want to never date again. The beginning of sophomore year I start to develop feelings for guys, and i finally realized that I liked guys when i fell in love with my best friend. We have been friends since we were like 8 and did everything together, we didn't understand what flirting was at the time, but now we know we were flirting with each other all the time. One night he comes over my house just to hang out, both of my parents are gone, we are laying on my bed playing video games, after the game was done he told me he had to tell me something, well he told me he was gay and he liked me, after he said that I leaned in and kissed him and i told him i liked him too. After that we made out for about 30 minutes.

I am happy to say we are going to celebrate our 2 year anniversary soon of becoming bf's. :icon_bigg

Sorry for making this so long.

14. Bolin

My first kiss was my sister! Dx

That's one memory I want to erase from my mind...

15. AtmaWeapon

Was on a date with a guy...the second and last guy I would date. We were in his van at the intersection. It was a red light. He wanted us to kiss (he knew that I was probably a lesbian though I wasn't sure). We kissed. He took control and I apathetically responded. He pointed out that the problem was I was putting no emotion into it. I didn't know how to fake it because it felt too meaningless and too unnatural.

That was basically the night where it hit me that I was not attracted to men at all. I regret the date as it was an awful experience for both parties but I guess it was for the best.

16. why1313

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    first gay :kiss:: at my best friend's house. in his bed. playing call of duty black ops. the round just ended.

Him: I'm tired, let's get some sleep.

Me: OK

i get up to go to the other bed, and he grabs my arm.

Him: Stay with me? Please?

Me: OK

i get under the covers. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: 1 whole hour of making out. still haven't met anyone who could kiss like him...

no str8 kiss yet... i'm workin' on that.

17. Tiny Catastrophe

So my first straight kiss was with my first boyfriend when I was 11. I was totally head over heels in love with him and we were together for a surprisingly long time. We actually planned it and ended up in the woods across the street from my house so my mom wouldn't catch us lmao. It was amazing none the less.

My first girl kiss was when I was 16 and with my best friend at the time. I had a huge crush on her and she knew it and she was the first person I came out to because she was bi so I figured she wouldn't judge me. We were laying in my bed watching tv and she grabbed my hand and we sat there holding hands. Then a commercial came on and she sat up and sat on top of me and started making out with me and I was just like shocked and didn't really know what to say or do but then she leaned over to my computer and put on I Kissed A Girl by Katy Perry and smiled at me and I couldn't stop laughing XD

18. InaRut

The night of my first kiss went a little something like this...
    He was on the phone and apprently his girlfriend was pretty upset over something that he had said to her. As I watched him from my room window which neighboored his room window, I can remember thinking to myself about how she just could not understand his humour. I always found him quite funny but I guess she was less of a joker.

It was a typical Tuesday night that night and I was listening to some of my favourite songs on itunes. Me and the-boy-next-door had similiar tastes in music but his girlfriend never liked him listening to what she referred to as "garbage."

However, even though we seemed so right for each other he still seemed happy to say with his girlfriend. I guess it was because she wore short skirts and I wore t-shirts. When she was the captain of the cheerleading squad, I was on the bleachers. It was when I sat on those bleachers that I would dream about the day when he would finally realize that all he needed was here the whole time.

So why couldn't he see that I was the one to understand him. For so long had I been there for him. So why couldn't he see that he belonged with me?

The next day we were walking around the streets and he was wearing a pair of worn out jeans. As we walked, I felt like this was right, that this was the way it was suppose to be. We stopped to sit together on a park bench and at that moment I thought, "Hey, is this not so easy?"

I noticed his smile. It's the kind of smile that could light up this whole town. But ever since he started dating her it became such a rare sight. I wondered to myself why would he ever date such a girl that tortured him so.

But then I remembered that she was the one who wore the high heels and I was the one who wore sneakers, she was again the captain of the cheerleading squad. While where was I? Well I was on the bleachers, dreaming about the day when he would realize that he belonged with me!

Then one night, at the strike of midnight he came over to my house. Apparently him and his girlfriend got into this huge fight. He was pretty upset, crying and stuff. I had always been able to make him laugh even in the darkest moments of his life and that night was no execption. We listened to some of his favourite songs and he told me about his dreams and then I looked at him and I said,

"I know where you belong and I think it's with me."

He then turned to face me and said, "Romeo, take me somewhere where we can be alone."

And then I said, "I've been waiting for this for so long, all we have to do is run."

"You'll be the Prince and I'll be your princess." He giggled.

"Then we will have a love story, if you just said yes." I said, placing my hand on his cheek.

I then leaned into kiss him, and he kissed me. It was the most special kiss I've ever gotten.

19. AeonToy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    .... I was gonna say that was a cool story until I got half way through, and realized that you are Taylor Swift! Cool story bro. :grin:

First kiss: my current and first boyfriend :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: it was wet, unexpected and I make fun if him for it all the time. lol

We were hanging out before we were "official" and he looks at me for a long time. "OMG i'm gonna get kissed!" ...I thought, and I was expecting a short peck.

but he opened his mouth and slobbered over my face. :grin: and I started laughing ... he never really forgave me for that. :/

20. zoeee

I had my first kiss when I was 16. It was with a guy I didn't know very well, but it was exciting and very, very wet and disgusting. I've had better kisses after that, guys and girls.

My first kiss with a girl was amazing. She's literally the best kisser around I think...no yucky spitting and drooling and I don't know what. It was amazing, every time.