1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Kiss Stories

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by xballetxbeautyx, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Title says it all. Let's hear some cute/awkward stories: your first kiss, first time making out, first time kissing your current partner, anything you want. Hopefully there will be some interesting ones. :slight_smile:

My first kiss was with my girfriend at the time, in our dance studio after everyone else had gone home. But my first time making out was a few months later on a trip to the inauguration, with a girl I'd known for two days. In a bathroom. :lol:

2. Astaroth

First Straight Kiss: My first kiss with a girl was on my 16th birthday. I was holding a party in the basement of my house and most of the people had gone home as it was getting rather late. My girlfriend told me to sit down in a chair and close my eyes, which I did. I didn't hear anything for a few seconds and then suddenly she kissed me. It was such a surprise. Somehow, I thought she was only going to sneak in a gift or something, but I guess that worked too, lol! It was a great birthday present, none the less.

First Gay Kiss: This one was only about two years ago, actually. I went to the local gay bar with a friend named Julianna after a feminist "conference" sort of thing. We had a few drinks and sang along with the karaoke and suddenly this cute Hispanic guy came over. And then he told her how hot her hair was. I was like.. "damn, I can't even get hit on in a gay bar!" but chatted along with the two of them for a few minutes. Suddenly, the guy asked if anyone was drinking. Jules had already said that she was done for the night, but I offered to buy a round of shots for the two of us. So, we swallowed our shots and then he sort of turned to me and I turned to look at him (I was sitting on a bar stool still). And then we just sort of drew close and kissed, tongue and all :icon_wink. It was probably just payment for the shots, lol. After that he went shy and I needed to get Jules home anyway, so we left. I never got his name, but that's okay because he had been talking about getting back together with his ex-boyfriend anyway. But on my way home, I was glowing and giddy, that's for sure!

3. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    my first straight kiss was when I was 15. I was really worried I would be bad at it, but kissing her was like kissing a windmill. She just shoved her tongue in my mouth and spun it like a garbage disposal.

4. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    My first straight kiss was when I was 10 and this boy in my class we got dared to do it I just remember going bright red and us both giggling alot

My First Gay kiss was with my first girlfriend when I was 16 and she wasn't my girlfriend at the time just my best friend then one night out of nowhere she just kissed me and the rest as they say is history :grin:

5. AtomicCafe

I've never actually been kissed, but my first "kiss" story was pretty awkward. When I was about 14, my friend wanted to teach me how to kiss, but she refused to ACTUALLY kiss me. So, it ended up with her demonstrating on my cheek and my getting soaking wet by someone attempting to french kiss a piece of my skin.

6. NickT

I've only ever had a gay kiss. It was my first time having sex; same with the other guy. He just sorta said, "Anything you want me to do?" And I just said, "You could kiss me if you want but you don't have to if yo--" And he started tonguing me and I shut up. :3

7. Goliath

Most awkward kiss story here.

I was with this guy I really liked. We drove out to the harbor where a lot of couple go to kiss. We were in my car and I had never kissed him before. I stopped the car and told him I really liked him. He took the gum he was chewing out of his mouth (if your date has a chewing gum it only means one thing) and kissed me, it was a really long and good kiss (even though I had to teach him to use his tongue, lol).

After a moment though (there where many cars there and it was really dark) a car drove beside us and they had some sort of a super strong flashlight and lit up the car.

It was really awkward but we just drove out of town where no one was and slept there in the car ^_^.

8. My first kiss was when I was twelve. It was with a girl, and it was awkward, wet, and gross. I sorta regret it, but hey, what can you do?

I've yet to kiss a guy.

9. AllSmiles

My first kiss was actually with a straight guy in June this year. We were at a party and he was very drunk (I barely was, but I didn't mind at all :grin:) We just kissed very briefly, but I enjoyed it none the less.
    And, yep, he is straight, his girl friend at the time was there, too and saw it.

I've never actually kissed a girl, but I really don't mind :wink:

10. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    first girl kiss... was at age 15 at our year 10 formal afterparty (a party after a prom) with a girl who pounced on me when i was drunk! I knew her from primary school (elementary school) and she's turned out pretty hot. So fuck it, why not? We just spent a bit of time in the grass, then the party got broken up by police and she had to go home.

Lol, that was the last that ever happened between us. I found out years later she's a lesbian!!! I guess she was trying to figure herself out.

11. Wow, I'm surprised how many people have had straight but not gay kisses. I've never kissed a boy!

I did kiss a girl in front of her best guy friend... it was our first kiss (with each other) and he interrupted us to 'pound it'.

12. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yeah i've never kissed a guy. but i've always been into girls.

13. Haha. Well that makes sense then. :slight_smile:

14. Courtneyyy

First actual kiss. I was sixteen and the school year (grade 10) had just ended. I was at a going away party for my friend's foreign exchange student. Anywho, there was this guy, who was always flirting with every girl and would jokingly say "hey wanna go make out?" And so he went to the front of the house to wait for his ride and I went with him and, we just kissed. Then I had a crush on him for about a year. This guy is kinda a jerk and leads girls on, but man he gives good hugs.

First kiss with a girl was a few weeks later, I was with my (straight) friend and we were curious as to what making out felt like, so we tried it, it was highly awkward and we haven't spoken of it since.

Most awkward kiss, it was freshman year of college and I was almost 19. I had just gone on a date with this random guy that I kept seeing around campus. He was dropping me off at my house and we're sitting in his car. I think he's going to kiss me so I turn my head, and like, our lips don't quite touch, it's kindof messed up. And he's like oh, I was just going to kiss your cheek. I was beyond embarrassed and could not have gotten out of his car fast enough.

15. mischa91

First kiss with a guy was when i was 13; it was wet & kinda disgusting. he was 15 and thought he was such a stud, wrong.

First kiss with a girl was with my best friend in high school, i was 18. She was sitting on one of our guy friends knees and she turned around and kissed me just for the hell of it i think. She was actually my first girl crush so it was awesome, shame she was kinda drunk.

16. tinarenee

My first kiss if you can call it that was with a girl. I don’t really remember how old I was exactly, it was around the 11th grade. We were in a graphic arts class together and at the time were working in the photography darkroom. She just walked up to me and stood up on her tip toes and kissed me not saying a word then turned and walked out never saying a word. I was stunned. It was nice but neither of us ever acknowledged it. Weird.

17. GhostDog

Haha, I have yet to Actually Kiss someone. The closest I've come is a joke picture with this girl I know, where we were both wearing wax lips. A bunch of us were at a bar, taking a bunch of jokey wax lips pictures, and she says, "Hey, we should totally get kissy wax lips pictures!" and I was the only one who volunteered. =P

Wax lips aside, it was nice, haha. I look forward to doing it with actual lips, though. Someday, someday.

18. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I haven't kissed a girl, other than an accidental lip-brush when I was trying to peck a friend on the cheek. I kissed a guy while playing Truth or Dare when I was 11, but that's it :frowning2:

19. Apocalypte

I was 10, he was 12, it was behind a pub in Co Wexford, and his breath smelled like Tayto Cheese and Onion. Fun times :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

20. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I bought "I Was Made for Loving You" on 45 when I was nine.

[​IMG]

...what?

Lex