1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Kiss Stories

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by xballetxbeautyx, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Aya McCabre

First kiss was with a guy and could best be described as 'brief'.

First kiss with a woman we were both drunk and I hadn't actually figured out I like girls until she kissed me. I can be a little slow on the uptake sometimes.......

The first kiss with my ex that people always try to remind me of.... didn't actually happen. A group of us had gone back to her house and most of us were very drunk. There was a guy there who decided that I had to kiss everyone and say who was the best kisser. I would rather not have been a part of this but I didn't exactly get a choice as far as kissing him went, and I'd kissed my friend before so that was no biggie. That was the first night I met my ex and she was sober and she's never really been comfortable with hugs or close contact from strangers..... I can tell she was uncomfortable but they weren't going to let me away with not kissing her, so I lent over her and let my long hair hide the fact that I didn't actually kiss her. Of course I had to declare her best kisser XD
    Our actual first kiss was about a week later.... I just find it amusing that the one people always mention never actually happened.

2. rawrXrawr

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well with a guy, I was 10 ( It was a dare! ) It was kinda weird.. The first Kiss with a girl, well we wern't dateing but we were friends and we were hanging out at a football game. We were haveing fun hanging out, she gave me her hat and we huged alot, but then she had to go so we walked to the gate ( the exit ) and I gave her hat back, and then I said " Wait.. erm.. kiss? " and she just smiled gave me a kiss ( on the lips ^.^ ) and then a hug and left. We got alot of weird looks, but that night was awesome :slight_smile:

3. Connor22

my first straight kiss was really awkward, me and my girlfriend at the time were in the park and we were talking to a group of her friends when one of them was confused, she thought I was gay (I wasn't out at the time) and she was like well proove your gay then, so I kissed my girlfriend, she broke up with me about a week after, I was like PHEW!

as for gay kisses... nope... nothing :frowning2: (YET :grin:)

4. Rikudo

My first kiss with girl that I remember was somewhere around age 7. My first kiss with a guy was around this time last year ironically. That one was awkward at first since it was our first date and it was a nice peck on the lips.

5. Maialuna

Eeeee I finally have one. ^_^ I've yet to kiss a male but... I don't really want to anyways.

My friend and I... suffice to say there's been a lot going on between us. Months ago she said that she just wasn't ready for a relationship because she was "too awkward," and I figured that closed it up and preceded to be depressed about it. And then yesterday morning I get an email from her and she said she's been thinking about me constantly and misses holding my hand. I set it up to see her later that day so we could talk. We were in a friend's house in this little room and talking about what she said, and were hugging each other... And I just asked if I could kiss her and she said yes. And we kind of stared at each other and pecked. It was a lot less awkward than I was expecting, though. And then we were both all blushing and holding our hands over our mouths and freaking out about the fact that we'd both had our first kiss.

...If anyone had been there, they probably would have thought it was hilarious. XD

#125 Maialuna, Dec 19, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2011
  6. Rooni321

My first kiss was in Kindergarten under the slide. Our friend ratted us out. What a beotch. Ha! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But my first first kiss was really awkward. It was with my first bf, and we exchanged gum through our mouth...ew. Not sure if that counted but it was cute for 8th grade I guess.

My first girl kiss felt natural. Me and my bi friend in the 6th grade were really close. We had french together, she was cool and I didn't realize I had a crush on her. She was just my type at the time. Anyways one day she gave me one of her daily hugs and included a kiss on the face, that later progressed to the lips. She was a great kisser!

My first gf kiss was amazing. I was so late to class and I had found out the day before that she wasn't going to go to my school anymore (although that is now cleared up lol). I was determined to kiss her on her mouth for the past week but I was so nervous. Well, we got to class and I hugged her all sad (and sneakily I guess. Hehe cuz I was making my move) and wrapped my arms around her, lightly pressed my forehead on hers, and kissed her.
    I had butterflies forever after that.
    <3
    And still do. Yaaay!

Okay awesome haha

---------- Post added 19th Dec 2011 at 11:42 PM ----------

My first kiss was in Kindergarten under the slide. Our friend ratted us out. What a beotch. Ha! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But my first first kiss was really awkward. It was with my first bf, and we exchanged gum through our mouth...ew. Not sure if that counted but it was cute for 8th grade I guess.

My first girl kiss felt natural. Me and my bi friend in the 6th grade were really close. We had french together, she was cool and I didn't realize I had a crush on her. She was just my type at the time. Anyways one day she gave me one of her daily hugs and included a kiss on the face, that later progressed to the lips. She was a great kisser!

My first gf kiss was amazing. I was so late to class and I had found out the day before that she wasn't going to go to my school anymore (although that is now cleared up lol). I was determined to kiss her on her mouth for the past week but I was so nervous. Well, we got to class and I hugged her all sad (and sneakily I guess. Hehe cuz I was making my move) and wrapped my arms around her, lightly pressed my forehead on hers, and kissed her.
    I had butterflies forever after that.
    <3
    And still do. Yaaay!

Okay awesome haha

7. lost n confused

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    first time i kissed a guy was in kindergarten when i was camping with his family! the first time i kissed a girl, me and my best friend were drunk and ended up making out it was amazing!!!!!!

8. Hana Solo

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Actually, my first kiss with a partner (the first was part of a game when I was VERY sugar high) we were so nervous he put his phone timer on XD

---------- Post added 20th Dec 2011 at 07:25 PM ----------

Coz it was the only way we would actually do it!

9. GuyDC21

First kiss was at my kindergarten class' Halloween party with a girl who I would eventually grow up and go to high school with. My mom recalls the kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Lockhart, telling her something along the lines of, "There are always two; each class, each year, two kids that kiss at the parties.” My dad called me “Hot Lips” for five years because of this.

First kiss with a guy was when I was sixteen and hanging out with my band and a few friends. After we were finished playing covers of the Red Hot Chili Peppers (for those who enjoy detail), we went outside for a nasty cigarette. I start talking to my buddy Tom; this tall, skinny guy with beautiful, blonde shaggy hair, and he was telling me how great my playing was. Always bashful, I tell him how nice he was for saying that and how I was happy he could come down and watch us play. Then, straight out of nowhere, he leans down and kisses me. I fell back with shock and then we both stared at each other and started laughing. The second kiss was much better. :kiss: :kiss:

10. FJ Cruiser

Mine was about two weeks ago. I was hanging out with him and he was showing me around the town where he goes to school. After walking around for awhile, we went to watch some TV at his apartment. I scooted closer and closer to him on the couch until I just leaned in and went for it. It was pretty awkward, I'm not going to lie, but it was worth it. I think it was the first kiss for both of us, so it wasn't graceful at first, but we've gotten plenty of practice since. :grin:

11. Beertruck

Oh jeez. Okay my first girl-kiss was to a girl in kindergarten. She was kissing all the boys to give them cooties and get them to run away and all that junk, so in an act of defiance I kissed her back. I got in huge trouble with the teacher because at the time "adult" acts of affection in young children was considered a warning sign that the kid was being abused. Hilarious. Might have made me uptight about signs of affection later on in life.

My first guy kiss was actually on pride weekend this year! I was at a gay bar in Jersey, met up with this guy, we took a train into the city and spent the night barhopping. We went to this little lounge area in the back of the Stonewall Inn where we kissed... until we got interrupted by this drunk guy who yelled at us to get a room. I gotta say, having your first gay kiss in the Stonewall Inn, on Pride Weekend, literally like the day after gay marriage passed in New York state... it was like a novel that was trying too hard with all the symbolism and history and crap. :lol:

12. FleetFish

First kiss was with my best friend. I think I was 15 or so. She was playing Kingdom Hearts. I still can't stand that game because of all the weird feelings that are thus connected to it.

First straight kiss... I don't even wanna go there. Let's just not.

13. Homo Novus

My first kiss with my girlfriend occured when we were just starting to develop feelings for each other and move past the friend zone. I would often sleep over at her place (in her spare bedroom), but in the evenings we'd watch TV on her futon, and eventually we started sitting closer and closer to each other on the futon, until I was sleeping curled up against her. Then eventually we began cuddling and caressing on a regular basis. So one night we're laying on the futon, me on my back and her on her side facing me... and as she was stroking my side, she looked me deep in the eye and asked, "May I kiss you?" and I was overcome with a wave of emotion, so I reached for her head, pulled her in close and we exchanged the most gentle, passionate kiss you could imagine. Although it quickly turned into a heavy make-out session. Great memories. :]

14. mAOz

First straight kiss (That I can remember) was about 2 years ago, anyone who was 'cool' would kiss, we broke up after the novelty of kissing stopped.

First gay kiss: was about 2 months ago, me and my friend where at a cinema and we are both Bi and know about each other, we sort of just looked at each other and then starting kissing it wasn't awkward but nice :slight_smile:

15. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My first kiss was with my old female best friend when I was 16. We were spending the night with each other like every day. We slept in the bed together and already basically had sex & were closer than average best friends under the assumption that she was teaching me for boys. But then she said she wanted to teach me how to kiss boys and I agreed to it. So we kissed and kept kissing for a while. We kissed in secret a lot after that, usually with me starting it. It was great but the situation ended badly.

My first kiss with a boy was a peck when I was 16 and it was just awkward. I knew that I was gay afterwords because I went home to show my bff how he kissed me and I enjoyed her kiss more.

My best kiss of all time was a girl in freshman year of college who kissed me on the cheek randomly. :icon_redf I felt butterflies and it was amazing.

16. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My first kiss was when I was 9. My parents always made me go to my sisters baseball games so I would just find other kids to play with when I was there. One time it lead to the other kids daring me and this girl to kiss, so we did.

Never kissed a guy, but really want to.:dry:

17. Tiptape

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    First kiss was with a running track when it was due for demolishing and the gym teachers made the losing team kiss it.

Other than that, and family members, no. :frowning2:

18. kirbycat

My first kiss was on my first date with my first boyfriend, when I was 21. We'd taken a day-long road trip through nowheresville kentucky to celebrate his birthday, and while driving home that night pulled the car off to the side of the road to enjoy the great view of the stars. Laying on the hood of the car, a Temptations song playing on the radio, and after talking about it waaaay too long, he leaned over and kissed me. It's quite a romantic picture, though unfortunately clouded by the disaster that became the rest of our relationship.

19. Iniquity

I posted this in the anonymous section a while back, perhaps I should own up to it.

I'm about to turn 21, but my most memorable kiss with a guy came a month ago. It was a part of a burlesque-style performance (all guys) and we never really practiced it specifically beforehand. We were also the last performance so we were ACHING to go. So, it was in front of a packed auditorium of about 400 people. There was so much adrenaline because they were so supportive. I draped my partner in a huge rainbow flag, both of us had to be grinning like it was Christmas, and I kissed him while he was draped in the flag. I like to think to myself that it lasted about .7 seconds longer than it should have. Either way, THE highlight of my college career thus far. And I was very thankful that my dance partner was cool and comfortable with it all because it made all the long hours practicing so worth it.

First true kiss came way back when I was 16, not nearly as interesting or exciting as the above though so forget I even mentioned it. :slight_smile:

20. confused102188

My first kiss was with a girl and obviously I felt nothing. Kiss with a guy was at a gay bar with a guy on the dance floor. He was a terrible kisser and his teeth kept clanking against mine. My best friend (who's a straight guy) told me after the kiss that he went to grab me and show me the two guys kissing. then he realized it was me lmao.