1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feminine? Masculine?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by singtoh1, Feb 1, 2009.

1. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

I don't know... hm. I guess in some ways I'm very feminine, but in other ways, not. I never go anywhere without full makeup, but people have only seen me wear dresses a handful of times. My style is like... preteen boy meets rocker/ grunge with occasional random times where im like, "omg its sparkly!!! *.* " and i buy and wear whatever it was, lol....

---------- Post added 23rd Sep 2012 at 11:21 PM ----------

My avatar, haha, pretty much sums it up lol...

2. dreamcatcher

I suppose I'm more to the feminine side. As for how others see me, I'm not entirely sure. I think some people see me as tomboyish and others see me as more feminine. I suppose it's all a matter of perspective.

3. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

I'm more on the masculine side. I feel more comfortable in men's clothing. I can't even remember the last time I wore a dress!

4. Lewis

I'm somewhere in the middle. I can relate to both masculine straight guys and feminine straight girls. I'm quite a deep person, so I have that emotional side of being feminine, but I have that masculine banter and can hold conversations with masculine individuals.

The drunker I get, the more feminine I become...

5. Pexetta

I'm a woman with a lot of 'masculine' interests, forced by physical circumstances to behave like an androgynous man.

6. SydneyChick

SydneyChick Guest

Hmm.. I'd consider myself feminine though I definitely do have masculine aspects about me. I act like more of a 'Tom Boy' sometimes but have some very feminine aspects about me. I'm not sure.
    I'd say people view me as more masculine than anything though; with the way I dress and not my mention my personality in general. I'm pretty unsure XD

7. King

King Guest

I'm like, 60% feminine, 10% masculine, 30% nothing. I'm feminine in my tastes of music and movies and the like, and my small masculinity is like... mainly the fact I have a penis, and the other 30% doesn't really belong anywhere.

8. Jared

I'd say I'm somewhere in the middle, probably a bit more masculine than feminine. I usually act really masculine, but if I'm around people I'm comfortable with, ie almost nobody, I'll let my feminine side show.

9. musicgeek13

musicgeek13 Guest

I'm more masculine. I tend to dress in guys clothing and I don't find much joy in most "feminine" pursuits. My siblings have often claimed that I would be a better guy than my brother :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. CTJ

CTJ

Im definitely masculine in appearance. Im quite tall and built, i dont have a sense of fashion and tend to go for whatever clothes i like, my hair is never really styled, i swear like a beast and can down a pint quicker than most of the straight lads.

But then i drink copious amounts of wine, cross my legs at the knee, hate football (soccer) and have particularly expressive hands when i get into whatever im talking about. The people im out to have said they just assumed i was straight and didnt give a shit what people thought. Privately i have some stereotypically gay tendencies, i watch glee, listen to gaga and fan girl over Darren Criss. So yeah, mix of the both really.

11. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am more on the masculine side. I am not very feminine at all.

12. Ianthe

I'm very feminine.

I am frequently disbelieved of being a lesbian, and when I convince the lesbians (who are actually harder to convince than the straight people, because straight people aren't usually so sure they know what lesbians are like) I often get comments like, "You're the girliest lesbian I've ever met..."

13. Ticklish Fish

I am told (by one person) I am kind of neutral....
    I think I am neutral too?

14. th3wallflow3r

I'm probably more masculine... I'm around mostly guys on a daily basis.
    I tend to dress more androgynously though.

15. kem

kem

I'm not sure. I stopped thinking feminine and masculine a while ago. But if I had to, I'd say maybe 67% feminine, 33% masculine. I like fashion and interior design... sewing's fun too. And I love the opera and the ballet. I hate watching sports (exception:competitive running events) and I'm a vegan (you know, men and meat and the stereotype).
    But I also like wrestling with my friends and I like to exercise.

16. patience

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My gender identity is something that is so mutable that I gave up trying to define it. I feel more masculine and identify more with my masculine side than my feminine side. My feminine side sometimes feels like I'm wearing someone else's coat, if that makes any sense. But I strongly identify with my Diana-Goddess-of-the-Hunt feminine side sometimes, too. I kind of stumble over romance, have the sex drive of a sixteen year old boy, and wear combat boots with dresses, but I like to paint my toenails pink, love bubble baths, and love Sex in the City. *shrugs* I've decided it is what it is. Ima do my thing and let someone else worry about defining it. :slight_smile:

I think most other people see me as more masculine. My interests/hobbies/jobs are very masculine in general and I'm far more comfortable in the garage drinking beer with the guys than in the kitchen drinking wine with the girls. I don't know if that makes me more masculine or just less girly. It's all so subjective so who knows.

17. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

I don't really consider myself either...

I mean, I'm not really into traditional masculine, manly things like sports or cars or barbecue or girls...

When I was a young child I was signed up and played in Little League, but ever since I was old enough to be able to think for myself and decide, I've had zero interest in playing or watching sports.

I didn't play with Barbies or anything, but I did like to play house sometimes, and create stories to act out with different dolls...

I suppose I have for many years suppressed some more feminine tendencies, like having an interest in clothing and fashion and shopping...

But I really don't like to consider activities or traits "masculine" or "feminine"...I am who I am, an individual, I can't be explained by being certain percentages of masculine or feminine.

I'm not sure whether I look masculine or feminine either. I'm on the shorter side, and don't have the rough-skinned manly look, more like a boy still. When my hair was longer, I've gotten mistaken for a girl a few times, usually when I was wearing tight clothing and carried a bag on my shoulder.

I don't think I have a stereotypical feminine gay voice, but to be honest I'm not even sure what my voice sounds like to other people though.

18. rockgodgx

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i'm feminine... but im perceive as a very adrogenous guy for a femme boy... they consider me male but if i have my hair was still long they would think i'm a girl... with boy clothes and some straight boys would hit on me funny but its true:roflmao:

19. FollowtheFreeman

Masculine, easily. Although mentally I'm a little bit more feminine. Still masculine though.

20. Minamimoto_Fan

I'm kinda neutral. I like a lot of things that guys would be into, but I also like things that could be considered girly. I'm just me, that weird kid who sits in the corner siting with his gal pals talking about whatever comes to mind.