1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feminine? Masculine?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by singtoh1, Feb 1, 2009.

1. joezimm48

I'm pretty much a perfect separation between masculine and faminine

2. Spit Fire

I'm VERY VERY Masculine, if only people knew I dressed the way I do because im a FtM Trans.

3. Strawberry

Hmm... I am quite feminine on both the inside and outside, and I can't imagine it any other way. However, I do have a few traditionally masculine quirks, such as my sailor mouth (though I do try to control that a bit unless I'm with friends!) and my love of video games.

4. confusedgirl

nothin but dry desert here no beach either
    Im a littel bit of both but a little more masculine because Im a total perv and half the time I feel totally uncomfortable in skirts and half the time I love wearing dresses that sway

I think people see me as a grily girl and innocent

5. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

I'm masculine with gay tendencies.

6. bailey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i guess i'm in the middle. i wear jean and a tshirt, and i also wear hollister, so it depends on the day haha

7. James

Masculine.

8. Prccgeek

am pretty darn girly! No one ever expects me to be queer. I am into the arts. I love clothes! and dresses always beat pants. i <3 chick flicks; (especially b/c I can drool over the guy and the girl)
    but then again, I am not prissy and high maintenance or anything like that. and if there is a mud puddle and I definitely going to slide in it ;-)

9. FPM1885

FPM1885 Guest

I like manly men :slight_smile: however, no such luck in finding any :/

10. VanceA

I've been called the Ninja of the gay world, mostly because I don't really display any feminine qualities that often. And I prefer the same, which makes it hard trying to pick out of a crowd if someone I think is cute is also gay.

11. xCrazyInsanity

On the boy side

I tried the whole feminine thing... including learning the language known as "girl-speak". Didn't work out :slight_smile:

But I do admit to liking purple.... once in awhile.

12. SaturdaySaviour

I'm... uh I don't know. I hate dresses and skirts, but I love other girls' clothes and makeup though I'm sometimes just too lazy to put it on... I'm not really girly, I'm pretty neutral in the way I act, I think.

13. Connor22

I thought I was quite feminine, then I went to a gay youth thing. I was wrong. Turns out most people have no idea what a .22 round is. Who knew?

14. ELusiveMuse

ELusiveMuse Guest

hmm... I think i'm quite masculine especially in finding it hard to talk about my feelings, but then again i write poetry as an outlet which i find is much easier for me.

Thinking about it, quite a few people have asked me whether i'm gay over the years, and since i only realised it myself relatively recently maybe i'm not that masculine after all. Lol.

I don't follow sports but i'll go to the pub to watch it with my mates and i'm not really into shopping etc as it stresses me but do buy a lot of clothes and like looking good... Like a mixture of music... Will indulge in girly chat with females but wont shy away from laddish behaviour either. Basically it depends on my mood and who i'm with, i think. :slight_smile:

15. Totoro

A lot of my friends tell me i am very ambiguous - so i guess that makes me 50:50.

16. Andbenz0189

Well i usually act mostly masculine, but i think that it's because society has forced me into these manners, and rights and wrongs. The reason why i believe this is because, when i'm alone or with someone i completely trust, i tend to be able to act really girlish, as if i exploded in the absence of society and became who i really am.

17. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Mostly, I am masculine in my gender presentation, although my voice is a stereotypically gay one, and I have some feminine mannerisms.

If I felt safer, I'd totally present more feminine, but I live in Montana and don't want to be murdered. So, ya.

18. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not to be creepy, but I like your voice a lot; I heard it in some voice thread a couple months ago. :wink:

Anyway, I'd say I present as masculine overall, but I think I have a bit of a gay voice. I have very few and minor feminine qualities. Emotionally I'd say I'm pretty feminine and sensitive though as I have a lot of empathy and can cry at both happy and sad things easily. :lol: As for how people view me, I don't know. I just assume everyone thinks I'm gay, lol.

#98 Lance, Sep 23, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2012
  19. musikk021

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm pretty masculine for a girl. I've always been a big tomboy and it even shows it my mannerisms. I'm sure everyone else sees me this way as well. I don't have a feminine bone in my body. However, I'm not butch.

20. J Snow

I honestly feel like I behave somewhat androgynously. I obviously like to feel as though I am feminine, but I rarely feel like I naturally am overtly feminine.