1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feminine? Masculine?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by singtoh1, Feb 1, 2009.

1. kaster

I'm pretty balanced I think. I', quite feminine in dress sense when going out or anything, I like girlie stuff and making myself look nice. Love fashion and shopping and just trying on stuff for no reason.
    BUT on the other hand I love just sitting out in the BIGGEST hoodie ever. I play rugby (cant get more manly than that) and like to bash people pretty hard and get muddy and have bruises to show off. I like violence and sick jokes and prefer guys sense of humour..
    and I burp ALL THE TIME!

:grin:

2. pirateninja

Very much masculine with very few feminine quirks (like crying at movies). On my trip to France I even got called "monsieur" at a number of restaurants, to the amusement of my friends.

Seriously, I'm so masculine, my lesbianness is far too obvious. I think the only way I could be even more obvious is if I introduced myself with "Hi, I'm Sappho Dykewomin and I like powertools!"

3. Absentminded

I'm pretty masculine as as far as clothing/actions go. I'm pretty feminine with my emotions though, and I'm far too much of a sweetheart to people (ESPECIALLY girls) to be guy like. But, like Holly, my lesbianness is extremely obvious. In A&E yesterday, the clerks were helping me out with finding stuff in the guys section, I found it funny! My mum...not so much..

4. kaster

hahahahhahaaaa!!!:roflmao:
    that was good. I know some girls in some of the rugby teams we've played like this. All lovely people of course (appart from when you're hitting them really hard or standing on them after they've hit you hard) but you see them you're like "yep, that one is" heh to be fair about over a quarter of most of the teams I've met are either gay or bi.. I just add a bit to the stereotype. though you probably wouldnt tell from looking at me in every day life..

#24 kaster, Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
  5. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I guess appearance-wise I'm a little more feminine, but not my actions. I'm still a guy, not a girl in a guy's body.

6. EM68

I consider myself very masculine. However I am the type that like to discuss my feelings and emotions that's one of the only feminine trait I have.

7. Triggs

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm masculine. Sorta. At least, last time I checked I was. I have to use my ID a lot though, I don't really look like an adult, bit of a family thing. Except for a bit of down under my chin, there's hardly any bodyhair, I've actually never have had to shave and having seen the mess that is, I'm kinda glad about that. I've been told I'm a bit "girlish" in the bedroom, but never in a bad way. Then again, I don't really like the cavedweller-type men. If you know what I mean.. Very screamish about personal hygiene and quite strict about personal care.

Now I come to think of it....I can be a real bitch....:grin:

8. Psychedelic Bookmarks

I don't know. It varies from day to day. Sometimes more fem, sometimes more masc... I wouldn't like to choose just one.

9. Lizz K

I'm definitely a mix. Based on first glance I'm totally feminine. I look like a girly girl, even when I'm in my usual basketball shorts and a t-shirt. But my personality is a mix. I'm a huge sweetheart, I cry at movies, and I act like a girl quite often. But I think like a guy, I talk like one, and I generally get along better with them. Plus I'm a sports nut and I love to build things so that also adds to my masculinity.

10. someguy82

Masculine, although I do enjoy scented candles and use two or three types of conditioner when I shower (it keeps my hair and beard silky soft).

11. mrzach

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i dont really act feminine at all, when i come out to people they usually think im joking or they say something like "well you dont act that gay!" I dont live up to the stereotype at all...

12. partietraumatic

hmmm im not sure...i like shopping and girly things but also sports lol

im maybe just a tiny bit towards the feminine side of the scale,but not too far. I have been told that its becomes more obvious im gay the more you get to know me!!

13. Tom

Tom Guest

I'm pretty masculin, most ppl think of me as pretty masculin but that turns into (young) boyish the more you get to know me.

14. Markio

I act "straight" or come off as "straight", but I think I'm good at or enjoy "gay" things. I'm good at drawing and singing, which are more effeminate than, say, sports.

However, I'd say I'm more masculine in that I have a large adam's apple and shave daily. I think my voice is high, especially when I sing, but when speaking I just keep it low and "normal". I guess masculine, but I don't think it's ever that simple. I'm mostly me-ish.

15. jazzrawr

I'm not completely either way, more to the feminine side. I think very much like a girl, and I dress very girly and I love shopping and talking with friends and such. But I do have the occasional masculine quirk.

16. MyStIcAl WoNdEr

FUTCH! A little Andro, I actually like to dress comfortable, jeans graphic tee, its a bit masculine but my personality is very feminine, i whine about everything, if a girl wanted the butch protect her type count me out if anything she'd be my protector lol

But I do not like heels they are torture, i look funny in a dress but i wouldn't mind wearing a skirt. I die every time i see a bug, eww, ugh:eek:

17. punkrocker99

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    95% masculine, 5% feminine and the only time i act feminine is when my guard slips a little around my best friend that's a girl, when i'm acting, and when i'm secretly listening to girly pop.

Masculine when I'm playing sports, banging my head to screamo, playing video games, hanging with my guy friends.

Mostly masculine and I don't really care whether or not people think I'm masculine.

18. NucciJ

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm pretty masculine appearance wise. I act like a guy, but I just don't like the opposite gender :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

19. Apocalypte

Somewhere in the middle, leaning *slightly* on the masculine side. I have short hair, never wear make-up, am a really big computer geek...

20. TheRoof

definitely feminine i'd say.