1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't Know if my Crush Likes me Back

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Lucas2000, Mar 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yeah, I should see what he likes within the contact.

2. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Third day:
    In our first lesson (I.T), I kept catching him looking at me from across the class. In Science, before a practical (I don't ever join in in the practical lessons; I just stand around with my mates, James included), he came over to me and slowly put some goggles on my head. And in History, he wanted me to sit next to him, again (and I did so). He also seemed to be trying to get closer to me today and seemed to brush his body past me a lot more than usual. Also, he's been making a lot of gay jokes around me; not offensive ones, just saying gay things to me.

3. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay, so I've had a pretty terrible day. So as expressed me and Brad aren't that close but I realised, I need to be better friends with him to get more signals. Problem with that, all his friends have girl friends (including him as I would find out later) so I always feel like a third wheel or 7th in this case. Plus all the girls hang around them and don't get me wrong I like girls just not when they talk about how they hide their boobs from their siblings. Also yet again I got no signals from him as all the time he was incredibley far away. In science though I got to stand pretty close to him, plus I get the impression my friends notice me around Brad as when I was around him they said "Yeah Bend over for Brad Nat." Wierd right? Anyway on the walk home I found out Brad had a girlfriend but I don't think they're serious, like I never see them snog like his friends do with theirs. I'm a bit upset but I'll keep trying to be better friends and all, try to get more signals but I won't get my hopes up.
    Though I must say you and James are getting alot more serious. The body brushing and the intimacy. I think the signals are right but I have to ask a few questions , as always!
    1) Was it crowded when James brushed up and did he linger?
    2)What were the jokes?

4. 404dotexe

I personally think, if you really do like him (sounds like you do), I would lightly flirt etc with him, appearing slightly (just slightly) interested romantically in him and seeing where that goes, it sounds as if he at least likes you a bit in that way so it can't hurt. And it sounds like you are good friends anyway, so chances are he would probably be OK with it even if he wasn't interested back.

Best of luck!, I'm here for you!

5. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    @Nat Sorry that you couldn't spend much time around Brad, again. Do you suspect that your friends think you have feelings for him? The girlfriend may be a cover-up; and he could always be bi.
    I knew you would ask what the jokes were. Tbh, I don't exactly remember, just the fact he said something gay (maybe it was about him sucking dick, or something (he always acts that way around me)) and acted a bit odd when he said it and I was like "What?" and we started laughing. It felt a bit off, though.
    It wasn't necessarily cramped (just between two desks, not too close to each other) and it was more than once.
    @404 He's the only one I feel safe flirting around. He generally does it to me quite often and I join in with him. I have flirted lightly with him before and he liked it and played along. If he didn't like me the same way and I told him, I'm sure he'd probably be OK with it. At least I hope so...

6. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    @Scampster12, yeah my friends know I'm half hetrosexual as I told them my type today. However they don't know I'm bi so maybe I took it the wrong way or they do see the way I act around him. The jokes though could maybe just be banter as I've had people shout across tutor about anal masturbation and they're straight so. I think the desk thing could be a thing especialley if you had room to manoever.

7. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yeah, I have people in our year that always shout that for banter, but with him it seemed different. James does shout stuff out like that, but when he directs it to me, he seemed different.
    Perhaps they took it the wrong way; keep a lookout to see if they do things like that again, though.

8. 404dotexe

Huh, well if the light flirting has already worked, it sounds like he is probably interested in you, I'm not sure where exactly to go as I've never had any relationships, but I would suggest you try and slowly start a relationship somehow.

9. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don't know. Our friendship feels quite strong and I don't want to make any moves him unless I know for sure he's interested. I will keep up the flirting, though.

10. 404dotexe

Hmm... True!
    But if you have any indication he either definitely likes you, or is interested in men I'd go for it if I were you!

I know its hard.

11. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Today didn't go as well as usual. The only thing to pick up on is the fact he keeps wanting to sit with me. It's still hopeful, but we just didn't talk as much today.

12. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you need to be careful as he might get the wrong end of the stick and think you only as a friends. I'm putting in an action plan for me and Brad, try to get to know him better stuff like that.

13. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    He also seemed to be flirting with another boy today. It felt weird seeing him flirt with others, instead of me. I'm wondering if I might not be the only one whom he likes, or if he's just like that. Although, he did brush past me again today.
    I'm also checking out his finger length, because some signs of more estrogen can be shown if finger lengths of the index and ring are the same. Mine are different lengths, btw. Another one is the body shape, which I think shows some more esterogen signs in James. His finger lengths appeared close, but I couldn't quite tell.

14. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mine are the same length plus I kinda have curves and stuff so you could be right there. I think James could be bi at the very least as he's not just doing this with you like a special friend thing. We all have crushes and often we have a few so don't worry if James likes more people as I'm sure they're just crushes not like you though.

15. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well, hopefully he does like me. He does act that way, at least.

16. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay so today was actualley pretty awesome. So I didn't know that Brad lived in Kiddieminster and I live in Dudley so he has to come my way to get to school.Score! So he walked with me and my mate to school, it was fantastic as I got to talk to him more (and got a better view). However one thing I haven't mentioned is that the place I live in is very multicultered with Muslims and Europeans and Africans but there have been plans to build a mosque that is bigger than our landmark Dudley Castle. To some and Brad this is a sign (somehow?) that Muslims want to take over Dudley as they already have a mosque. So this morning when I went on Facebook a picture that said No more mosques by the British Nationalist Party. So thats racist. And there a few more on his page that hes shared. I brought it up with my friend and he agreed it was a bit strong.
    It kinda makes me feel uncomfortable around Brad and what if his feelings about religion are the same for bisexuality?
    Also great news! My friend Luke has came out to me as bisexual so I'm no longer alone at school plus I have a friend who I can trust so.

17. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    There's been a lot of hype over Muslims in these past few years and I can see why some may believe that. But don't assume that's how he views upon Bisexuals etc.
    Today didn't feel too great. There weren't too many signs, just the fact that James seems to want to talk to me some more. I kept looking at his fingers to check for the estrogen and they look fairly close to the same size. I didn't get a great look, but they seemed close.

18. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well it could be increased estrogen or it could just be he hasn't gone through puberty yet, I mean you said you were in Year 9 so you'd be 14? So he probabley hasn't gone through it yet.
    Also, Idon't know with Brad. If he is this strong about religion then it's only a small step to be really against something else because of what the original likes. I don't know, I just feel like theres alot of hatred that comes bubbling to the surface at times that makes me reconsider Brad.

19. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well, you never know at first.
    Idk about the puberty thing with the estrogen; could be a possibility.

20. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, is there signs James has gone through puberty?Like facial hair. If he has it could be a major sign or a misjudged signal because you're bi and you have differant finger lengths. Usualley though I'd say it's a sign
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA_24zLyKdI
    Check this video out for help, it may be about video games but it explains it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.