1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't Know if my Crush Likes me Back

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Lucas2000, Mar 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    No one else really has beard hairs, so there's not much to go on. He started it around Yr8 and hasn't stopped being obsessive over my facial hair, my eyes and my deep voice...

2. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To me, that sounds quite crush like. Being obsessed and stuff.The hanging round girls thing reminded me of a kid whos came out as bisexual who matches the description of girlfriend time but with guy time too y'know.So I think he's definately curious if not bisexual.

3. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I suppose he could come across as curious/bi-curious; I just feel a slight uncertainty if he is or if he even likes me in that way, but when one looks at the pros, he does seem bi-curious.
    Thanks for the continuos support and help; I guess only time can tell if James really is like that.

4. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with you there, give it time. You still have two years left at secondary school and many people start to mature more so you might discover he is curious/bi/gay. And also try to become better friends, it sounds like you and him could be really good friends instead of just good friends.Good luck with your crush, hope you and him get together maybe

5. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'll definitely try to become better friends with him, even if James doesn't turn out to be curious/gay/bi etc. I do hope that we could get together, though; and if he doesn't leave before Yr11, he may or may not express his feelings towards me.

6. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Exactley! Stay hopeful but always have a second option, don't put all your eggs in one basket. Also if he is planning to leave, try to convince him to stay .He sounds great!

7. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks, he is great. And even if he may leave, I'll try to stay in touch with him.

8. Ozzieboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The things he's doing sounds like something i would do if i was interested in someone (he just has the balls to actually do it lol) honestly it seems that hes giving you signals that say he likes you but the he gives signals that say we're just friends, so its really confusing

9. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It is a really confusing dilemma; I just hope that these 'signals' are saying that he likes me. I do feel like it's pushing me towards the side that he likes me because of the wild obsession he has with me and that it's a constant thing.

10. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think to really tell if it's a matey thing, I think coming out would really tell if they are signals. Like if you come out and the signals increase I think it would be a crush from both sides. However if you are uncomfortable about this sort of signals then confront him about it.

11. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm not uncomfortable with them, I like it when he pays me attention. I don't really intend to tell him anytime soon, at least not yet.

12. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Has anyone else at school noticed you and him together like jokingly "You'd make a cute couple."Stuff like that?

13. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    No, they haven't. I think we would though!
    Btw, we were on Skype yesterday with another one of our friends and he seemed a bit obsessive over me. He kept trying to talk to me and when I wasn't talking, he was asking if I was still there. He also said that he was Googling how many people are called [my full name]. James also asked if I have been missing him, to which I replied "Yeah".

14. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good, you're getting closer to him. With skype tho I think the name thing was just a banter thing but the rest sounds like hes into you as no mate would ask if you missed them

15. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It might be a 'banter' thing, but I think it was rather unordinary to randomly search how many people are called [my full name]. But yeah, it's good that I stay in touch with him like that; I might learn more about him.

16. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thats Great! I only said it's a banter thing because my cousins have done it before. Lastly the trying to get your attention, totalley crush like. I did the same thing with a girl crush on skype when I'm with friends too.

17. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yeah, he does seem to try and get my attention a lot and sometimes he appears to be playing hard-to-get with me. Like if he'll kind of ignore me sometimes and stand by me, or when he's with the girls sometimes, he'll look at me to see if I'm paying attention, to which I am, and smile at me.

18. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah it seems that way. When he was with his girlfriend, did he do this stuff and did he play hard to get then to?

19. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It wasn't as repetitive when he was with his gf; I think he got a bit more closer to me when they broke up, although he had always been like that for me only.

Another thing which started off as banter, which is now very repetitive is when he jokes about some song I think it is and quotes: "So, I grabbed Lucas" (my name) "and filmed us kissing..." It started as a joke, to which he only does with me, but now it seems like a daily thing for him to quote. Any speculation on that?

20. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe, with the song thing, I think it might be banter but I haven't seen it at my school. Maybe it's like a phase thing like SWAG or YOLO. It does sound normal to me for people to get closer to other people during a break up although why did they break up... hmm. It might be because he found out who he really is hmm. Just speculation though. Finalley anther question. Are you close to the family do you know what his stance is on gay people like religion wise or ethic wise?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.