1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't Know if my Crush Likes me Back

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Lucas2000, Mar 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've just recently started catching him making a lot of eye contact or catch him staring at me. If I look back into his eyes, he either looks away quickly or smiles and/or makes some silly faces, attempting to amuse me. Not that it works, it just makes me happy that he looks/stares at me.

2. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Glad to hear you're happy about him. Eye contact is a big sign and consistancy is a big thing too . Also he's showing obvious crush signs like looking away or smiling like I do.

3. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yeah, he was a bit like that today as well.

4. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why, what did he do?

5. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    The constant eye contact and attention seeking.

6. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Something else I've noticed him do to me a lot is when he hugs one of the girls, he usually stares at me during it. A lot of physical and eye contact has also been happening this week so far.

7. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have had a bit of physical contact off Brad but I feel awkward by it , I mean I like it but I always put my hands by my side. It doesn't help with his friends either, one even gave me a kiss! In your case this repition of physical contact is a sign especialley by a close friend, I'm out and I'd never hug my friends. So a sign.
    Perhaps with the girl thing, maybe it's catching of the eye or your posistion.
    Sorry if I haven't answered in a while, got end of year exams
    P.S hows your full member application

8. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I haven't had any mention about my Full Memeber application since I sent it off. I've got loads of exams next week as well. With the hug, I turned around to look at him and he was already looking at me and continued looking at me. He's also been trying to get my attention from across the classroom in each lesson.

9. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My Full Member application took a month
    I told Brad but I havent had a reply

10. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    What did you tell Brad?
    Sorry I didn't reply sooner; I was out with one of my mates.

11. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    James wasn't in today, so it was more boring than usual.

12. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Brad didn't teply which hurt alot. I sent him 3 messages and he didn't say anything back.I havent said anything to him at school so bugger him. At least its over now and I can get over him and focus on fixing my grades.
    I also told my parents and I realised being bisexual on your own sucks, I realised I made a ton of mistakes like telling Brad so I'm trying to fix things (not with Brad though)
    I hope you and James go better, mine was diasterous.

13. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Eventually things'll get better. It's good to get over it and concentrate on important things like your grades.
    Me and James are talking over Facebook and I feel like I'm just waiting for him to say that he loves me, which may be an improbable scenario, but still...

14. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think that situation is improbable but thats the thing with crushes, you need closure.
    Something I don't have as after checking Messenger, he never saw the post so he wasn't ignoring me just never saw it. So now I feel the need for proper closure. But I cant text him as I know now he wont see it so I have to tell him in person. I'm just so scared what the answer will be (I know its probabley 99% no but still..) , what his girlfriend will say (yes they are back together) and if he spreads it.

15. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    He doesn't seem like he's too bad of a guy; so hopefully he won't tell anyone else. I don't know how James' relationship with his ex is going, or if he's got someone else. He hasn't said anything.

16. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, Brads a nice guy but he's a bit chatty so if it got out to the hard kids or the smoker kids then I would be screwed as there is a lot of people I haven't come out to like anyone from my P.E group not so keen on that one.
    Brad din't say anything about getting back together with Millie so you never know! Maybe try to subltly ask him if he has a new girlfriend or crush so you can prepare yourself. I think your realtionship with James is going to clash very soon if you don't tell him as it seems like you want him to tell you which can create alot of hatred for you and your crush.

17. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm officialley p:***:sssed!
    Found out that Brad had seen my messages and decided to tell everyone about it! I first realised this in D&T when one of his mates asked me if I was bisexual and I said no (I'm not completely out plus a homophobic friend was there). Then he asked if I had asked out Brad and yet again I said no. So he said back "Well thats what everyone else is saying." OMG I was fuming, I later asked his mate where he got this from and surprise surprise he said Brad. I told his mates I was bisexual and had asked Brad out kindof and that I wasn't interested anymore. I'm especialley not interested now. I asked them to keep it a secret and they did.
    I also asked them to tell Brad to shut his gop!
    Later on at Air Cadets, a person from my school asked if I had asked out Brad and I said no again.
    God, I'm just so frustrated with him as I asked him to keep it a secret and he can't do that. At least it's a good repellent for straight boys.:bang::bang::bang:
    I'm gonna have a proper go at him tommorrow as I'm super p:***:ssed at him.
    Hope this doesn't put you off asking James. Also has there been any signals?
    Nat

18. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well, I'm truly sorry that he fucked everything up like that. I also don't blame you for being pissed like that; one can only imagine the embarrassment and anger you must've been through.
    My relationship with James is in purgatory; it's not going much farther, nor is it getting weaker. He's definitely been staring at me during lessons and I don't particularly like it when he's with one of the other boys that they seem to flirt with each other. Either James is just really flirty, or he has a possible crush on me and the other guy. Sometimes he calls my name or goes over to me for no reason and just stays silent, as if he just wanted my attention or to just be with me.
    We'd been talking on messenger throughout two days a couple of days ago. Probably some sort of sign if one were to go and re-read the entire conversation, but meh...
    Your scenario hasn't particularly affected anything between me and James in my perspective; it just makes realise the negative consequences. Again, sorry it turned out bad for you... but as Monty Python says: "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life"...

19. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello! :slight_smile:

I'm going to lock this thread now, because it's getting rather long (157 posts!) and most of it is a discussion between the two of you - perhaps you could continue this conversation on your profile wall's instead? (You don't need to be a Full Member to post on each other's wall.)

Keeping this thread active might distract from some of the other support topics on the forum, and it's getting so long that I don't think other members are going to read through all these posts in order to "catch up" on what's going on. However, I appreciate this is an ongoing situation so if anything specific arises that you need support with, feel free to create a new thread.

Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.