1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't Know if my Crush Likes me Back

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Lucas2000, Mar 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lucky You! I got to get better at sports so I can see him like that more.
    Physical is good as you both enjoy it as usualley one moves way after a second.
    I think he will stay maybe aslong as you keep convincing him to stay.

2. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm not too sure I could convince him to stay. I feel like James has already made his mind up and the usual "Don't go" and "I'll miss you"s might not make a difference; even from me. If he does go, all I can hope for is to bump into him in the future. I really would miss him, though.

3. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Today felt relatively the same as yesterday between me and James. Nothing much to talk about because he hasn't been talking to me as much since he said he's leaving. I hope your days have been going better than mine.

4. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe he's avoiding you because it's too akward to talk about him leaving. I think you should try to make the best time out of the time you've got. Maybe you should try coming out to him and see how he reacts if he's leaving anyway.
    Nothing really happened with me and Brad today as there was alot of Cricket related things happening.

5. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don't want to come out to him (or anyone, for that matter) until I think the time is right. I'll try and make the best out of what ever time we may have left, though.
    I did catch him staring at me quite a bit today and he was resting on my desk in French and he was playing around with my pen.

6. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds wierd maybe some of it was banter?Lots of people mess with my pens at school but resting on your desk though. Was he on a opposite desk or on yours? Alsso what a coincidence that we have French on the same day.

7. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yeah, he was on the desk in front of me. I didn't seem too banterous, it felt more playful.

8. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe you it was meant for both ways? It's the only way to put it. When I said about Brad having a girlfriend, does James have a new one or is he single as I can take that as a MAJOR CHANCE to come out or to express feelings. I know that sounds kind of hypocritical by me but from alot of the forums I read on here, it is for the best as the not-knowing will eat you alive like it has to me. Sorry if it seems like I'm pushing you or anything, as it is kind of rich coming from me. If you do it, I'll do it too

9. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    No, he broke up with his previous girlfriend; but from what I find out from stalking him on Facebook, he still hangs around with her every now an then with another one of his friends.
    Again, I don't really want to tell him, yet. I'm not too fussed about the not-knowing, now.

10. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah same with Brad he still hangs about with his girlfriend so I guess thats a common thing. Maybe you should come out to friends or a sibling first? I did and it really helped that my brother and friends are looking out for me. I haven't come out to Brad or told him my feelings yet so sorry if I was rushing you. Also does James flirt alot? Alot of the boys in my year do so does he ?

#110 NathanielB13, Apr 26, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2015
  11. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I doubt my friends would be too accepting of it, perhaps one and I definitely won't tell my family for quite some time. It's okay, don't worry about rushing me. And yes, James does flirt a lot. It always used to be just me, but now it seems to be a couple others.

12. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I though that too until I told my friends. Do you think James would be accepting of you? Do you have any brothers/sisters because they are often the best people to go to.
    When James flirts is it with girls or boys because if he's flirting with boys and not girls then thats a big sign.

13. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have a younger sister, but I wouldn't be too comfortable telling her, as she's so young. I feel like James wouldn't care that much about it, but I'm not too sure. He flirts with girls and boys, mostly boys and mostly to me.
    Lately he has been giving me a lot of eye contact in every in class and he was resting on my desk again in French yesterday. He also said he's been sending me Skype messages everyday and wants me to go back on. I only ever really go on to talk to him alone, but there's always a someone else, unfortunately.

14. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like a whole host of signal from James then. Neediness, physical contact and eye contact. Sorry to hear you can't confide with your sister, it sucks to be the older brother. I thought my friends would react negatively to me being Bisexual but they didn't so I guess it is better to get it out to James as the more things he does with you, the more uncomfortable he'll feel later to know that you were enjoying that.
    I got to see Brad again in his boxers. I've noticed that I'm getting incredibley cynical when people give physical contact to Brad like hugs and kisses from his mates (seriousley). My friends have been helping me get closer to Brad like swapping seats to I can get closer to him and telling me things he's done like I do with you. I also asked them if they thought Brad was Gay and they said maybe. I think I need to come out to him soon as I'm getting worse with him every day. I think he would be supportive even though he supports BNP as he like some pro-Gay posts on Facebook.
    I think James flirting and wanting you to go on skype alone is a sign but it depends whether there is someone else there. If theres someone else there you have to take it as banter, if you are alone take it as a sign.

15. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    He does seem to want me to go on Skype all the time, as he asks me everyday. I just want to talk to him on Skype alone, in case he'd say anything, but it's highly unlikely there won't be a third person in the call.
    I saw James in his boxers as well today. Another thing is that whenever we get changed, he always informs me when he scratches his cock and pubes and tries to get my attention by it.
    If you feel like you should tell Brad and you feel like it gets more painful everyday, just find the right time and maybe see what he says.

16. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, cock sratching is a big no-no in boy changing rooms especialley if he's intecating you should see it.
    I did something amazing today! I came out to Brad and it was well worth it. e didn't react negatively and was quite supportive. I also had a moment of close contact with Brad yesterday in Performing Arts. I'm also going to a party tommorow so hopefulley we can get closer then.
    How's you and James. Any News?

17. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well done; you're braver than I so far. In French today, he started taking interests in the shows I watch and was asking me which ones I prefer (The Walking Dead or Breaking Bad). He kept talking to me about them and was intrigued to know more about them, as he hasn't seen either. He was also asking me about Game of Thrones a few days ago. So, he seems to probably try and get to know me better. Additionally, he's been giving me eye contact throughout each day, now.
    However, I don't particularly like it when he's flirting with another boy. They give each other a lot of physical contact and spend a lot of time together...
    The two are on Skype together now and don't realise that I'm still in the chat, but just appearing offline. I'll keep an eye out to see what they might say to each other on there; I might not get anything, but just in case, I'll be looking out.

#117 Lucas2000, May 1, 2015
    Last edited: May 1, 2015
  18. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay, Brad is the same not with Skype but with another boy. After confessing I was Bisexual he said his mate Michael might be gay as he is always kissing him and stuff. I would do the same if I had a crush, getting to know them better so that might be a sign considering you're good friends anyway.

19. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I think their Skype call has probably ended by now. They didn't say anything of relevance to my worries thankfully. How did you feel when you came out to Brad?

20. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I recentley came out to alot of my friends which mae it easier when I came out to Brad. I also had my best friend Cal by my side so that was a big relief. A good tip is: Say it casualley. Dont say like "Theres something I need to tell you" or "This is gonna be hard for me to say" unless it is to your parents. When I came out, I just said it when it came up in conversation. Cal was talking about how his brother might be gay and I said "As a bisexual thats pretty gay to be honest", so Brad said "Areyou actualley bisexual" and of course I replied wwith yes and Cal explained he thought it was a joke to start off with when I came out to him a week ago but Nat was actualley serious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.