1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you find yourself attractive?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sugarcubeigloo, May 25, 2013.

1. UndercoverGypsy

Honestly, I like how I look. If you try to look like someone you would find hot, it usually works out. Other people's opinions of me seem to be very bipolar. I get "you're hot", and I get "you scare me".

2. AAASAS

Let's just say anytime I go out to get milk the villagers chase me away with pitch forks.

3. destiny99

destiny99 Guest

I mean, my face is okay, but I'm not very fond of the rest of me.

4. vhrebels

vhrebels Guest

It depends. If I'm dressed well, like in a polo, I'll be thinking "hot damn!". But usually, I'm fairly critical of my looks. Alot of people think that I'm handsome, so when people compliment me, it raises my self esteem. But, I don't think I'm that hot.

5. Femme

Yes, I consider myself very attractive both physically and personality wise. I could lose a few pounds but most women feel that way. I'm quite happy with myself. My "issue" is that I'm not straight and that makes me feel second class.

6. Ardelia

Ardelia Guest

Looks: Cute.
    Personality: Completely and utterly insane. Too nice, too serious and too intelligent for my own good.

7. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    How can you be too nice or too intelligent?

8. CupidBoy

CupidBoy Guest

I think I'm a very strange boy, both personality and looks wise. I'm content with myself. And most people do like me and I've never been called ugly in person, so I must be alright.

9. Hypnotico

Hypnotico Guest

I do consider myself pretty hot, :lol:, I do spend quite a bit of time on my looks (hair treatments, lots of beauty treatments, etc.) but I did go through an awkward teen phase when I hadn't figured out the right hairstyle, whitened my teeth etc. and now I have and I feel pretty happy with myself and with how I look like. I'm usually told by the guys that I like that they were surprised someone like me found them attractive because I usually go for average looking guys and I guess they think I come across as shallow who's only into conventionally attractive men, but that's not true.

Personality-wise, I also think I'm great, I am funny, intelligent, witty and I consider myself a good friend and a very nice person, people like me when they meet me and I can turn the charm on with people when needed but sometimes I prefer to just hang out by myself, with my dogs, watching TV and not talking to anyone for days.

10. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
    Ironically im inconfident but not because my looks,i sometimes look myself in the mirror and i think ' im hot!' Then i laught about my "humility" :lol:

My inconfidence is more attached to my social awkardness/ lack of social skill.

11. Saint Otaku

I'm a terrible judge of myself, and I don't trust the sincerity of other's judgements. I'm sometimes worry that other guys will find me unattractive, but I never stress to the point of depression or obsession. I suppose I have a healthy balance of confidence and modesty about myself.

12. All41

I'm slowly starting to think I'm decent looking. I used to think i was insanely ugly so it's a start.

13. AmityRanch

Nope. My face is too long.

14. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    *looks at zits everywhere*

Of course I do...

15. Mysz

If I'm dressed nicely and my hair is brushed, I look nice. Haha, I wouldn't say attractive though. To me, attractive means that heads turn when you walk past even if you're in sweatpants and a flannel shirt.

16. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

I'm starting to see it. I feel I'm much more attractive as a man than I ever was presenting female. Not to say that I wouldn't transition even if I was the ugliest man alive- it's just odd finally having confidence in my appearance.

Now my body? Erm. Not exactly bed material, if you catch my meaning.

17. RoguesWolfe

:confused: NO...i don't see myself attractive at all. Personality? maybe..but not by much.

18. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    When I don't compare myself to others, then yes, I feel very attractive. :slight_smile:

19. Zam

Zam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I look good,but If I would lose my belly fat and gain a litle muscle I would be really good looking

20. RainyViolinist

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA.... Nope :lol: I look too skinny and scrawny too be attractive, and I don't like my face. I must say I love my humor though, if that counts :slight_smile:.