1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feminine? Masculine?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by singtoh1, Feb 1, 2009.

1. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

Physically: Masculine
    Mentally: Mostly masculine

I'm the kind of guy that is physically masculine, but I tend to gossip...I also tend to be very much into expressing feelings to friends and whatnot.

If you really know me well, it can be somewhat obvious that I'm queer...specifically the whole "Ooo, he's cute" thing :lol:

Most people are surprised to find out I'm gay :wink: .

2. illiniroper1

illiniroper1 Guest

I've always thought I was more masculine, but the one person I told said she already could tell. I can be pretty emotional though

3. JT

JT

I'm definately more masculine in my mannerisms, style, and the way I speak. But emotionally, I'm a huge softie haha. I take pride in it though, I look at is the best of both worlds.

4. edogs334

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm very masculine physically and in the way I carry myself (mannerisms, walking, choice of clothing, etc). I have a fairly deep voice, hairy chest, and don't really like girly stuff such as shopping or gossip. Although I like to exercise (and am open to playing sports), I could care less about what's on ESPN, and am far from being a sports fanatic. But I have emotional soft spots as well- it's hard for me not to cry if someone else is crying and I can sympathize with their sadness (tear-jerking Lifetime movies included). Basically, most people probably wouldn't even guess that I'm gay unless they got to know me. I think that sometimes I should have a huge sign on the back of my shirt that reads "nobody knows I'm gay," because that would settle a lot of speculation people probably have about my personal life. So yeah, I'm one of those guys to whom people say "OMG...you're gay?!" Seriously, sometimes I wish it were more obvious, but I've always acted the way I've acted (even before I came out), and that's not going to change (why would it?).

5. grapevine fires

on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being feminine, and 10 being masculine, I'd place myself at a 4.5 .

I suppose I'm androgynous, but more towards the feminine side.

6. TuucciZ

Outside is all masculine, which I hate, at least when people look at me. When they talk to me, I guess I'm female, but with some guy as well. My mind is all feminine, which I love. I look way too different than I really am!

7. JMar2222

masculine. i hike, snowboard, climb mountains, go camping, fishing, watch sports with my dad, but i'm also a huge music and theatre person, so that makes me a little metro.
    but overall, i'm masculine, and i like masculine guys!

8. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If it makes any difference, I've been mistaken for a girl in public before. Usually by dumb waitresses in dark restaurants where they come up from behind and only see my long hair from the back, but it's happened more than once. Still, most of my actions and interests and mannerisms are either androgynous or slightly masculine. At the very least, I don't fit that "pansy girl" gay guy stereotype.

9. Thatsit

I think of myself to be more masculine but I'm probably more like neutral or something. I don't like what stereotypical gay guys like, except for some songs that straight guys aren't allowed to listen to haha. I also don't like to be close shaven all the time, I like having stubble :eusa_thin:icon_cool

10. Kizz

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    you know what? I genuinly don't know :lol:
    I'd say mor masculine, though that doesn't fit my personality :confused:
    so, yeah. probably half and half. or neither :lol:

11. musicgirl112233

Feminine. The only masculine thing about me is I play the tuba.

12. Étoile

That quote was made for me. :grin:

Like 95% feminine, 5% masculine. People always do this:

People: "Are you gay?"
    Me: "No."
    People: *after staring for a few uncomfortable seconds* "You're lying."

The only thing masculine about me is that I wear mostly masculine clothing (no jock or sports stuff, just regular clothes), I can go from a prissy neat freak to a disgusting slob, and I don't like talking about my feelings.

13. BlakeHarmony

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    TUBA!!! At my school, there are actually more girl tuba players than guy tuba players, it's 5 girls to one guy... It's rather funny.

14. biisme

Hmmm....I think I was a tomboy as a kid...but not particularly masculine. And, now, I think I'm feminine. And, i think people view me as feminine. Yea, I wear a sweatshirt, t-shirt, jeans and sneakers all the time....but I also wear five rings, two necklaces, earrings, a watch and three bracelets all the time as well...

15. limfjord96

insanely masculine from beer, to sports, to video games, i am only a sorority house threesome away from being a straight frat boy, but then again, the fraternity house three way sounds better.

16. singtoh1

So a frat boy 3 way.....oh my lol:icon_redf

17. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Soft side of androgynous.

-When I can't be bothered, it's jeans and a T-shirt.
    -When I'm at a party, it's long, glam dresses and lots of make-up and jewellery.
    -When I'm at school I wear my suit (skirt suit) and wear a bit of jewellery and make-up (i.e. the 'sophisticated' look)

18. loving the pink

I would say I am more feminine, have long dark hair, wear the occasional dress or skirt. But when I was chatting to my girlfriend, she said I looked gay, but couldnt tell me how!!! Think I start to wear more pink feathery clothes :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

19. Daniel

I'm more masculine.

But when I am in heels then I guess you could say a bit more fem...

20. Witch of the We

California's version of Munchkinland and the West
    Hmmm, it depends on who you ask for me. Personally I think I'm a bit of both. Like O'm on the swim team and I like to gossip. Luckily I know how to keep my mouth shut. Though I dress in a solely unique matter. I think I'm more feminine than masculine. My bf on the other hand is totally masculine and people are shocked when he come out.