1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Depressed Hetero Male Seeking Advice on Lesbian ex Best Friend.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Closure, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Closure

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Damn you right [​IMG]

How can you tell the difference though? I'd known her for nearly 2 year and didn't have a clue?

---------- Post added 10th Apr 2014 at 07:52 PM ----------

Stocking I just looked at your profile and have to say you are absolutely stunning, looks like your ex girl missed out in more ways than one, you're beautiful both inside and out. :eusa_clap

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thank you:slight_smile:
    To know difference you must learn the signs
    Twisted bitches never belong to any one they are commitment phobes. They always cheat or pick up lovers sll the time. They constantly lie even lie about things they don't need to lie about. White lies big lied. You name it. They get tried of their lovers quickly . Their a little different from cheaters because they play mind games like being the damsel in distress then when their dome toss you out like garbage and make you look like the bad person

3. Closure

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I don't know why I guess just the anime pictures I never imagined you as black. Not really relevant to the conversation but I'm African/British.

Thanks I'll try to look out for that, looking back she was a massive liar and had told me she had had numerous sexual relationships in the past (over 50, she's 31 I'm 25) but I believed she had changed as she had been with her partner for 2 and a half year. I can't imagine how many times she had cheated though as I doubt I was the first.

She did the last part to me and made me feel like :***: :dry:

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Most people don't think i'm black because of the anime pictures but there are lots of black women and girls that like anime .

she's one of the worse type of people

5. Closure

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Nah it's not that, I just always assume everyone looks like there picture :lol:

You're right I hope she gets what she deserves but won't put any more time into her.

6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Oh yeah I do that sometimes too .

7. Ebro1122

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    What kind of "lesbian" goes out of her way to stay over at a mans house, gets drunk and sleeps with him continually? She seems like she might be a liitle confused, or perhaps she doesn't want to admit that she's bisexual. Either way, I think you need to drop her like a bad habit. She is wrong for what she did to you at work and her girlfriend deserves better than her.

8. Ebro1122

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Lol I'm not good at following threads.

9. Closure

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I don't think we can really still call her a lesbian. I think you're right, as she only seems to mention it when drunk. You're right I do need to drop her. Part of me wishes I could of helped her though.

10. awesomekid

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I can honestly relate to you so much. The depression, the pain, the emptyness, feeling lonely, not being able to see things the right way. I went through the same thing with my best friend who is a make. Constant fights, arguments, me apologizing everytime and reaching out to him. It all got really ugly trust me. It got to the point where we would literally hate each other, want to fight one another and even wish death upon one another. I have been in love with him for 2+ years. He knew this and we ended up getting really close. I realized he had a drug addiction and in all honesty I wanted him to quit. I became his enabler without realizing it. I was tired if being lied too and used that one day I offered him money to give him head. Biggest regret of my life. I'm not a bad person but I know my judgement was not that best. (I don't relate to you in this way but just in all of the pain and not knowing how to walk away) I couldn't let go. I've prayed every night asking God for forgiveness and to give me the strength to move in. It was hard. He was my addiction. I missed him dearly. Talking to him made me happy. I missed his good morning/good night text messages. I missed how we use to talk. Him telling me his deepest secrets. The pain was deep. It made me sick. I started losing weight, depression was bad. I'm finally coping with the fact that things will never be the same. Mentally, all of this situation messed me up but I am still standing. Take my advice and walk away. I know it's hard but just pray and it'll get easier. Trust me I've been there and it sucks. Keep busy. Vent to someone you trust or go see a therapists it'll help you I promise. Do it for you. You'll be happier. I did the impossible for this guy. I had no self respect. He treated me like shit and I still stuck around. I can't hate him. I know he is a great person who got caught up on addiction. I would cry myself to sleep at night asking why him? The person I grew up with was and addict? I couldn't believe it. Stop trying to out the pieces together and just stop thinking about how things could or would of been. It's not healthy for you. Do it for you. Don't let one person bring you down. Get a better job, get a better place and just make yourself happy. We all deserve to be happy.

I read a quote a few days back about closure. "Closure is a joke. The only apology you need is the one you owe yourself for being foolish enough to stay as long as you did. The only conversation you need to have is the one with yourself on how to be stronger and leave sooner. The only person you really need to see if yourself before you got all weak. so look at yourself in the mirror and say; you know what, i fucked up, that's your closure. And all that can be done by yourself. You can't keep dancing with the devil and wonder why you are still in hell." Feel better and when times get tough pray. Best of luck.

11. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Closure, you sound like a good guy, a very good guy but without meaning to, you destabilized your friend's sexual identity. It's also clear that you have some romantic feelings toward her even if you don't recognize them. You are not to blame for this but the best thing that you can do for her is move on. She doesn't want reconciliation; she wants absolution and she can't have that with you in her life.

Sorry, man. Good luck. Find yourself a nice straight lady! :icon_wink

12. sldanlm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What people do when they're drunk isn't always an indicator. If I would've ever cheated on my former partner, with a guy or another woman, I'd feel guilty too, but I wouldn't have blamed the other person. I guess in her mind that makes it easier to deal with. Regardless of what she is or isn't, or thinks she is, the bottom line is you now have a restraining order. This isn't a criticism but you sound like that you're obsessed with her. I would suggest counseling to help you deal with this.

13. Closure

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Thank you and sorry to hear of your story.

What makes you think I have romantic feelings for her? Is it right then that she is still attempting to have sex with men while holding me to blame?

I don't think I could handle a relationship at all now.

I am obsessed I can't deny it. I wish I wasn't but I just don't know what to do.