1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Depressed Hetero Male Seeking Advice on Lesbian ex Best Friend.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Closure, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Bryony

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You already have the explanation; She believes you raped her. She wants nothing to do with you.

Why should you be considerate of her right to privacy, her personal boundaries etc.? Because it's the right thing to do. You know what it's like to suffer - have some empathy and don't try to take revenge by making her suffer. And if you want a selfish reason, if you cause her to suffer you may force her to take legal action against you, making your life worse again.

2. Closure

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    She don't think I raped her, she could never honestly say that or she would of come out and said it.
    My life can't get no worse :eusa_doh: She hasn't respected my right to privacy, she used things I'd confided to her as a friend to turn people against me. I do have empathy so why can't she have any for me? Just a simple sorry would do wonders for me.

She hasn't answered.

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    STAY AWAY FROM THIS WOMAN!!!!!!
    Don't call her don't text don't do anything with her . Move on with your life get a new job and a new place to live forget about her for your own sanity . Girls like her are nothing but trouble.

4. Closure

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    She didn't answer we had a long text exchange, she still hates me but I got my feelings off my chest and left her open to do the same thing. She don't want to though

5. Closure

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Didn't go well, last time we'll ever speak, i feel a lot calmer though, thanks for everyones input.

6. Closure

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Once again just wanted to thank everyone for their support. Some people weren't as supportive which I find kind of ironic considering the name of the website. I feel a huge weight has been lifted.

7. confusedinnh

confusedinnh Guest

Just because you didn't agree with some of the answers given doesn't give you the right to berate some of the members who gave their honest opinions. I suggest you seek counseling because from everything you've stated, there is a lot more going on that choose to admit. Your behaviour is borderline obsessive stalker behaviour, in my honest opinion. Get help.

8. Closure

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I hardly berated anybody, and considering this is a message board for opinions I have as much right to comment as the next person. I appreciate your comments about seeking help as that is probably the best course of action.

Yes there is a lot more I stated in my very first post, I just didn't want to bore people, so posted just the essential details.

9. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I think one of the reason your obsessed with this girl due to the fact that she's a lesbian now I could be wrong but I also think yeah you do like her for who she is but I think also the fact that she's lesbian also has that allure that you can't let that girl go .
    but this type of behavior can get you into trouble for your own sake get help this is not an insult just for a better life get help

10. Closure

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I don't knownot saying you're wrong. We just seemed to always have so much fun together, I didn't want to accept things had changed. I feel a lot stronger today though so hopefully this continues.

11. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I hope that since you feel stronger today you can feel that way tomorrow and move on and find a better woman than this woman . take baby steps and put the phone down and no more contacting her and slowly but surely you will get over her .

12. Closure

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Thanks, that is the plan. I'm not looking for a woman right now though.

13. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Being single can work just as well for you

14. Closure

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    True, thanks a lot for your advice and support.

15. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Your welcome

16. Closure

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Wow I just had the police at my door and got served with a harassment order. If I contact her again I'm getting locked up.

17. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I told you and you didn't even listen I told you stop talking to her or you'll get in trouble :tantrum:

18. Closure

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    :icon_redf You were right.

I won't contact her again anyway. I still feel really hurt and wish she would speak to me. I can't believe he hates me so much, I found an old phone yesterday and she had text me around this time last year when we were both going through hard times. She said "Don't worry we'll both get back on track soon and by this time next year we'll both look back and talk about how far we've come" :tears:

So long friend, I'll never forget the happy times we shared no matter how hard I try. :smilewave

19. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You really need to move on , I'm glad you stopped because next time if you continue you might end up in jail

20. Closure

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I will do it just hurts so bad, I've had friends but never opened up with anyone else like this. I felt like me and this girl had knew each other our whole lives and we shared everything. I guess part of me is scared I'll never have that kinda relationship with anyone again. Her totally erasing me from her life is the scariest part.