1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What was your last injury?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by xxAngelOnFirexx, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Possibly Maybe

Major- last April i was run over by a guy on a bike. I was walking in the side walk, and this guy crash from behind. I never saw him. The motherf*cker ran away! I was on the floor thinking i had broken some ribs. Luckely I was only buised- all over the place. My bruises lasted for weeks and weeks they were so deep.

Minor- bruises in my knees, arms and back from being crushed at the first row of a gig. I see them as war wounds :wink:

2. SuspiciousPuppy

minor- stubbing my toe

major- falling down the stairs

3. Brad

Minor: Dived onto concrete (long story) bruised my knee cap and grazed my forearm.

Major: Nothing? Never even broken a bone or anything. Hmm.. I sliced the top of the thumb off once i think that counts although that would have been over 10 years ago.

4. adam88

They're more dangerous when dull, as they tend to slip. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Sharp ones are only dangerous if you're careless. Dull ones... always dangerous. :grin:

5. Connor22

I dislocated my kneecap. In a non-contact sport. OH YEAH I'M THAT GOOD

6. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Currently I have sprained my neck D:

----------

EEE!!! dislocated sounds so painful :eek:

7. guttej

tripped on air and sprained my ankle.

8. Apocalypte

Minor: Blisters on my toes from the shoes I was wearing for my graduation a week and a half ago

Major: Concussion in a taekwondo tournament, almost 4 years ago

9. TroubledRyan

hmm...my last injury as a broken heart....hmmm no details >.> <.<

10. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    minor? twisted ankle last night. Major? dislocated shoulder about 6 weeks ago.

11. Shebbs

<_< I was playing twister today, and I twisted my knee, causing me to fall. But when I fell, I fell forward, and hit my head on the edge of the coffee table.

Lmfao.

12. mmilam75

I woke up yesterday morning with back spasms in my lower lumbar region.

Ow.

13. starfish

Oh about a month ago I pulled my left pectoral muscle while lifting weights.

That really hurt. It really sucks because your pectorals move when you do just about anything. I walked around with an ice pack on it for about a week.

Now it is pretty much back to full strength, and oddly enough my left one is now slightly larger than the right one.

14. gemerency

while playing foot ball i ended up on the bottom of a pileup on kickoff. it tore the muscle in my leg and bruised the bone. im still going to physical therapy. haha i was in a leg brace for over a month and i wasn't allowed to bend it

15. calstad

I was drinking caribou lou's (151 rum, pineapple juice, malibou caribou make em all numb) and we had a bon fire... well i got to the point to where I was dancing around the fire and tossing my shirt into the flames and ended up tripping and busting my face on the bricks that make up the fire pit, passed out by the fire and slow cooked near the flame for who knows how long.... I woke up with a bloody face and a big blister on the top of my head...

16. Doreibo

My last injury wasn't too great. I was moving an aviary because we gave it to some W.I.R.E.S workers and I was walking backwards. I didn't see the step behind me and ended up bruising my achillies heel and bleed a bit. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But that isn't my worst injury.

My worst injury was when I was at an athletics carnival. I was in the relay race and I started running too early to get the baton and so I was forced to stop. The guy handing me the baton stacked it onto my back and over balanced me. It wouldn't have been that bad but there was a cement block placed next to my lane on the inside of the track with a metal pole sticking out of it and well. . .one thing lead to another and that lead to me getting 7 stitches in my head. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But it did leave me with a cool crescent shaped scar.

17. ANightDude

Well, mine's light but quite sad as to how I got it.
    I was reading FML on my computer back in the days when it was actually funny. I laughed and did this strangest head-bobbing thing, you know how some people move their heads when they laugh? It was kinda like that, but I must have gotten to into it. I banged my head on the corner of the laptop. It felt a little sore. I figured it was fine until I felt the blood coming down. My own personal FML there.

18. Zume

minor: slammed my head into the trunk of a car :eusa_doh:

major: dropped a 100 pound slab of drywall on my foot :tears: ..atleast i was wearing boots..didnt break my foot

19. Idunnohereitis

i got hit by an idiot riding a bike while i was jogging listening to my ipod. didnt even see this guy comming. i wasnt just knocked down either. this...thing fuckin up and ran me over. BAM! smash.. thud. he apologized and broke his tire spokes somehow so i called it even...butmy hands really stiff, feels like it pulls to moveit... not cool. that was today. yey. dont jog in december. say no.

20. xCrazyInsanity

my new sneakers gave me a blister yesterday.

Serious injury, I dislocated my shoulder (again, I think that's #5 now) last month.