1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What was your first gay experience like?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jostle100, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Emmanuella

Umm, when I was around 7. My friend and I used to stick our hands in each other's pants/underwear and...stuff... during reading/circle. multiple times from what I remember... which is why I don't understand how the teacher didn't notice/stop it/do anything!?!

2. Randomcloud

Well I was in middle school and so far into the closet I was basically in Narnia. Anyway I was at a sleepover with about 10 girls and was sharing a bed with one of them. At some point she had both her legs wrapped around me and kissed me on the nose. It was only a gesture of friendship (she is just one of those touchy feely people haha) but I remember my mind going wild and thinking "oh-my-god-what-do-I-do-I-don't-want-this-to-end-kiss-me-again" I guess that was my first inkling I might be batting for the other team xD

3. IrishEyes1989

I think the first time I kissed a girl was on my 21st birthday. It was one of the first times I'd gotten well and truly shitfaced and I think I made out with three of my female friends that night! LMAO. That was more the booze than anything else though. I was bicurious at the time, definitely, but I didn't come out to myself until about a year later I think.

My first REAL gay experience was with my first (and current) girlfriend. We met online and it was the first time we were meeting in person. I met her at the airport, we hugged like crazy and then we shared our first kiss. It was very innocent and quick, but it was the first of many that day. The electricity that charged through me with that first kiss was incredible and I still have that feeling when I kiss her now.

I kid you not, I get more turned on by a single kiss from my girl than I ever got even while having sex with guys. You know you're gay when.... :wink:

4. rmds

Oh my gosh... your post unlocked a memory that I must have repressed. I was about to come on here and say that my first experience with a girl was when I was 18... she was 23... she was one of my closest friends and had the biggest crush on me for a long time. I didn't feel that way about her, but she told me that she didn't think she could sort out her feelings for me until she knew what it was like to kiss me. So we kissed in my driveway in her car at 2am or something crazy.

BUT... I came across your post and I remembered about how a friend and I used to play doctor. We couldn't have been more than 7 or 8... but my family had this huge swingset in our backyard and we used to go up there and play doctor and I distinctly remember now that it always ended up with us seeing how low we could pull each others pants down or how far we could reach our hands down there and still have it be "okay." However for me I really do remember always wanting to do this... always wanting to go a little bit more.

Weird how those memories come back to you. :eek:

I'm loving reading all of everybody's stories by the way.

5. Linthras

Linthras Guest

So far, imaginary.

6. timo

My first expierience was on a night out, I think it was about 3 years ago. All my friends had either gone home or went out for a smoke or something but I was inside, still dancing (the music was so good, can you blame me), when this cute and also obviously gay guy was dancing a few meters away from me. After a few minutes I was like "fuck this I'm gonna talk to him" (note - this was one of the few times I actually approached a cute guy). We got a drink, talked for like an hour or so, and kissed at the end of the night. It was my first kiss ever and, as you might imagine, it was quite bad.

Afterwards we texted for a bit and the idea was to go on a date, but it never happened.

I never did more than kissing. It's sad, really.

7. luckycar

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It involves the guy in this thread. http://emptyclosets.com/forum/family-friends-relationships/150347-dealing-aftermath.html

It was summer of 2010 or 2011 and I was mad at myself. I had been fighting the truth for years and this event was the last bit of evidence that I needed to come to terms with myself. I was in a horrible relationship with a girl that was emotionally abusive. This was near the end of that. My family, my ex, that guy, and I had gone on a trip to a local river for camping and canoeing. One night after everyone had gone to bed we were talking about life and happiness. I opened up to him about how I felt about my relationship with her and he told me that it was pretty obvious. We talked for a while longer and eventually we went into the large van that we brought. We did very little other than being physically close and some heavy petting, but the intimacy of that night was greater than anything I have ever experienced prior or since. For a while I felt guilty that I had somewhat cheated on her and that caused me problems, but when the relationship was over with her I discovered that she had been sleeping around all over and everywhere. It was a good thing that I came to my senses when I did because we were engaged.

8. waitingforrain

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I was like 15/16 I was a member of a teen chat group online on compuserve and some of us met up with each other. I ended up going to see this girl who lived in FL who I was close with and she used to always want to play with my boobs when we would go to sleep at night! Like if I tried to stop her she'd move my hand away and continue on and I just thought well this is odd. She was also the first girl I ever kissed tho it was just a quick kiss on the lips for a dare.

9. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Mine was kind of shitty. It was when I was a freshman at college.

I was identifying as male at the time, and I was with this guy who was bigger and physically stronger than I was. And I had this terrible realization that he could rape me if he wanted to. I told him I was uncomfortable with the situation and wanted things to stop (they hadn't really gotten sexual beyond foreplay yet.)

He was actually a super gentle guy and respected my fear in that moment. We talked for a little bit, and he kept a physical distance that made me feel safe, and then he ultimately left, and we parted on amicable terms.

It's a shame I told him to stop, because if he was the kind of guy who respected "no means no," he's the same kind of guy who could have given me a really good time...

To be 19 and stupid... Sigh... :frowning2:

10. PlantSoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It happened when I was about 6. 9I still categorized myself as being female at the time.) It was with my then BFF and we had been passionately making out in her mom's car underneath a blanket. At the time, it felt so wild and naughty, like I was some badass motorcyclist living on the edge. Haha. We actually thought that we were good kissers. We really sucked at kissing. I remember there being a lot of teeth banging and awkward tongue wrestling.

11. Vulpin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My first gay experience was only a few months ago. It started when my roomate's girlfriend brought over another friend (with the same name as my roomate to make things even more confusing). When my roomate and friend started kissing, it kinda started an escelating joke that ended with me and this other guy kissing. He later asked me if I was gay, and he was the first person I told out of my entire residence group. It ended up just being a one night thing, which was dissapointing. At the moment, that's pretty much my only gay experience.

12. SunshineArcade

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    when i was 19, my friends went out without me. So i without getting into detail i ended up in an another mans bedroom after a visit to a bar and THINGS happened. :B. Needless to say I stepped out of there in a true naked glory, I unfortunately smelled like cigarettes and cheap cologne after words. Yuck. Still regret it too this day that my first time was with a smoker. Never saw him again either. one night stands. Gotta love em (no not really).

13. Carlgustav

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This question reminded me of a Rodney Dangerfield quote:
    "I tell ya, the first time I had sex it scared me to death...
    I was all by myself!"
    My first gay sex was solo, just me and the magazine!

14. Mike677

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My first gay experience was back in 1985, the summer before I went away to college. In August a guy called me answering an ad I placed in our local paper offering lawn cutting, odd jobs, etc. He was doing some landscaping at his house and needed an extra pair of hands.

So I went over that Saturday and we got down to business spreading topsoil, planting bushes and so forth. I got the sense that he was attracted to me, even though he didn't seem gay (he was divorced and apparently had a girlfriend). It was the way his eyes seemed to linger over my body. I thought it was weird because he was in his mid-40's, at least. But it also turned me on.

The next couple of weekends we talked a lot as we worked, and it was obvious that we were both horny for each other, although we never came out and said it. I told him that I would be going off to school the following week, and then he casually asked if I wanted to come over that night to watch the Yankee game. I immediately agreed.

When I got to his house that night I was super horny but super nervous. We had some iced tea and talked in his kitchen, and when there was a lull in the conversation - both of us just staring at each other - he moved in slowly and kissed me. He asked if that was alright and I said yes, so we moved to the bedroom and got undressed as we kissed. We laid down on the bed and he began blowing me. It felt good but I didn't want to come, so I stopped him and then began sucking him off. He came pretty quickly and I wasn't sure what to do, so I swallowed.

We talked for a few minutes before starting up again. He said he really wanted to have intercourse with me, and although I was into the idea of anal sex, I wasn't sure if I could manage it. He said we would take things slow, and gave me a tube of KY to lube up. He laid down and rolled a condom over his 7" cock, and I straddled him with my hips in the air.

It hurt like hell when his cock pressed against my anus, but when the pain subsided he told me to add more lube, which I did, and this time when he pressed himself against me, the head of his penis popped right it. I waited for the pain but there was none. I sank down on his dick until he was all the way in. I remember saying "oh man!" not only because it felt so good but because I was amazed that I could do it. I rocked up and down on him for a while, then got on my back as he penetrated me from above, missionary style. That was a whole new sensation which drove me wild. He lay on top of me and kissed me deeply as he thrust in and out. I remember thinking that getting fucked so deeply was almost too much to bear and I wasn't sure how much more I could take. But even as that thought went through my head, I realized that I was bucking my hips up and down in rhythm with his thrusts. That sent me over the top. Finally, he exploded with a few more deep thrusts, and while he was still in me, he reached down and jacked me off until I was spraying thick ropes of come all over my chest and stomach.

We made love again that night - him taking me from behind in what was a really long session - and again the following afternoon.

We talked on the phone a couple of times after I'd left for school, and hooked up again at his house when I was home for Thanksgiving break, but even though we agreed to get together again in the future, it never happened. Years later I looked him up online and learned that he'd move down south. I only had a few gay experiences after him, but none of them could compare to that first night we shared.

15. biggayguy

I kissed a boy...and I liked it! We made out on the school bus together under one of our coats. The bus driver caught us after a few times and threatened to tell our parents. I stopped it after that. we were about ten.

16. HugasaurusRex

Awkward...I was 12...And well we had NO idea what we were doing...Though that paved way to me becoming a rather prolific sex maniac in school. I don't think there was any boy I hadn't had sex with! How no one suspected I was gay I don't know! Or better yet how I hid it I know not!
    Bad Bailey!

17. The Wallflower

Bad Bailey indeed!

I was 6. I loved to kiss my best friend. That's pretty much it.

18. HugasaurusRex

What....? A boy must do what a boy must do....And a damn horny all the time one....Waaaiiit....Nothing has changed!

19. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Totally not gay: I saw my friend's junk when I was about eight. That was an adventure.

Totally gay: I blew my fiance on Christmas day.

20. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hugging. Hugged both girls and guys, it's never gone past that. I'm getting rather impatient for it to happen sometime.