1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What was your first gay experience like?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jostle100, Aug 28, 2011.

1. a3415

Out Status:
    A few people
    I guess i've had a range of experiences, please forgive me if I ramble...

The earliest I can think was when I was 7 or 8 after judo practice. The son of the instructor was a younger boy and in the locker room he repeatedly lowered my pants and kept looking at my penis. I don't remember if I had hair yet and we did not touch, but I told no-one about it and it felt wrong. I also have memories of being home alone and putting on my mom's bra and putting a couple of oranges in it lol. I am not a crosdresser but that was fun and I fantasize about it sometimes.

Then when I came to the US I was about 14 and had another boy roommate. I remember one night he was asleep in his bed and I lowered his pants to look at his penis. I touched him lightly and nothing else but I was super-curious. Then one early morning as I was walking to work at McD's I got picked up by an older male who proceeded to park and give me a blow job. I feel that in that case I was molested and feel dirty and ashamed about that encounter (that is the only sexual encounter I feel dirty about). After that I got married and kept this part of me hidden, then got divorced, then married again then divorced again. I hit the internet and started being exibitionist. I then met a man pretending to be a girl first on Craigslist but I eventually went to his house and went into his bedroom and he gave me a blowjob. I had to ask him to stop though because I started crying and felt felt dirty: I had not come out to myself and it was an awful experience although he was nice. I then got a GF but she cheated on me and I hit Grndr to get back at her and willingly met an older man for a drink and I kissed him right on a busy street in full view of everyone, and then and we went down on each other in his car. No more than that. By this time I had come out to myself and my GF, who was also bi. I then met another man in CL and went to his house. He was older fat and gross but I got naked with him and got in his bed and went down on him. Then I also met a guy on CL and blew him in a bathroom where he worked as security: I liked him but he kinda treated me like crap so I never went back.

The last time I was with my GF and we went to a swinger's club and I had a great experience with a guy, first one on one and then as a group and I really enjoyed.

Now I am single again and happy. Where this is leading is that this weekend I am going to visit a gay friend and spend the weekend at his house and I feel that this is my first true experience and possible relationship. Eventhough I haven't come out to him we met at all male salsa class at a gay bar in the city so I am sure its obvious I am bi or possibly gay to him (I am bi) I am giddy excited and nervous at the same time and I don't know what I'm gonna do with myself I know that if we have intercourse I am gonna cry good tears and let out a lot of emotion. This upcoming experience is making me be a lot more in touch with my feminine side (I am very masc everyday) because what I really want want to do is hug him, kiss him and cuddle with him on the couch and then wake up next to him (*hug*).. How silly right? I've never had full intercourse with a man so ... I don't know...

Sorry about the rant, I've never really put it all down in one place and it feels good to so so...

2. Mercedes Benz

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Sadly I have to say....I have not had one yet, but I cannot wait until one day I do :slight_smile:

3. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    LOL, it depends on the definition of "experience" is. I do remember my brother and I were playing doctor. I was probably 10(and he 8) and was completely naiive, but I had my pants down for him. He wrapped a plastic snake around my testicles for its "healing powers". It was innocent but felt good. Nothing else happened.

The first real intentional experience was at my 12 year old birthday party. I laid on top of a guy fully clothed and pretended he was a girl in my class. We then had other sleepovers together and gradually he became my friend with benefits.

4. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Two first experiences, really.

One was with a childhood friend that somehow worked over to FWB, at his doing, during our later teen years. We went to different schools and, somehow, our friendship remained exactly the same during this process and does so to this very day. I was unfazed by this one, for whatever reason.

Then, there was the REAL first experience he sort of brokered with a person that was older than us, so sort of an outsider, and which I will never forget because it messed with my head. It happened right before graduating from high school. It was anything but planned. How was it? Explosive. Literally.

5. DangerAlex

Mine happened not too long ago actually. Last summer I became friends with this guy, who was unhappily married with a little boy and looking for new friends to hang out with. One night I'd been at his house hanging out with him, and before leaving I turned around to look at him. He stood leaning against the wall, arms crossed in from of him, an adorable grin across his face. So I walked over to him, put my hands on his hips, pulled him toward me, and missed him. And it was like fireworks. We both agree that this was the kiss that started our relationship.

As for my first gay SEXUAL experience, that occurred two days later. It was his birthday, and we'd spent the day together. I'd decided that I was going to give him a little something extra for his birthday, if you catch my drift. We ended up in his bedroom making out. When I felt him get hard, I took his dick out and have him a birthday beej :wink: He wanted to return the favor, but I said I wanted his birthday to be only about him, so he got to blow me the next time we fooled around.

6. leer

was 17 and was with a bi guy 29 he just wanted to be shaged it was exciting at the time but I should have waited .

7. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Well, I dunno. I've flirted with guys online, and I guess if you count elementary school and chasing down and kissing a boy, that counts.

My first sexual experience was last week, as a matter of fact. I met a guy. We hit it off. And after we'd met in person, we went back to his place. And had sex. I gave him a BJ, then bottomed.

Felt good and it was really affirming for me, as a trans guy, that I was seen and wanted as a guy by a gay man.

So it definitely gave me an idea that being trans doesn't necessarily have to mean I can't have any semblance of a love life. I'm not really at the point where I personally feel it's time to seek down a serious, full time relationship but definitely a less desperate to find one and probably then for the wrong reasons anyway.

8. BiJimmy

BiJimmy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    WONDERFUL, I was surprised on how natural it felt – My wife and I were in a MFM threesome with a friend, I was eating my wife, when I looked up he had put his penis near my mouth, he guided it into my mouth and I started sucking on him. The rest is history

9. BookBandit

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first gay kiss was my first real french kiss and it was pretty awkward because it was sloppy and inexperienced. But the first time I had sex with a girl was pretty rad. I'd tried it with dudes too because that's what I thought I had to do, and I was fucking MISERABLE, so with girls it was a walk in the park. I really only just slept with my friends.

10. Jay47

Jay47 Guest

Does flirting count? I've never *done* anything, but I remember looking at other girls in the locker room as young as 8. Back then, I think it was curiosity. That changed a couple years later. Still waiting for someone special. I've cross dressed since I was four. I always tucked my hair up in a snap back and wore boys' clothes. Since then, I've gone from thinking I was full-blown trans* to accepting myself as genderqueer. But I spent a lot of my childhood as 'male'.

11. Esse1ntes

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I had my first public gay experience last night, but thinking back, had quite a few private ones before then.

My earliest memory was coming on to my cousin when I was about 7. I touched his cock a few times. He cried and went home! About the same age, I remember wrestling with another cousin. I pinned him down and I recall my hard cock rubbing against his (flaccid) one.

In university, I kissed a couple of guy friends in public for a 'joke' (on one occasion the guy's gf persuaded us!). My first consciously gay experience was about four years ago (I'm 30 now). I met a guy online when I was hungover. He came over wearing stockings, got onto his knees and sucked me. His mouth felt amazing. I bent him over and fucked him. After cumming, I realised the condom had fallen off and was terrified!

Anyway, back to last night and why I'm here. I was out late with a girl. After she went home to sleep for work. I stumbled into a gay bar. A good looking guy came over almost immediately and we spent the night kissing. I wanted to top him but unfortunately he only did the same. Felt kind of normal, although I spent the night explaining to everyone that I'm straight!

12. kurious81

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My first was incredible, naïve young went on a gay chat line and agreed to meet up with an older guy for random sex. Super nervous and shaking at first even when knocking on his door.went in chatted for a bit then took our clothes off. Sucked each other off then he fingered me to get me ready.OMG! The feeling of his large member trying to squeeze into me was amazing!

13. TurtleCat

Incredibly nerve-wracking but exciting and beautiful at the same time :grin: Sadly nothing has ever worked out between me and another girl.

14. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Incredibly awesome.

15. the haunted

Well my first girl kiss was with a drunk girl. I was sober. She ate my face because apparently she can't feel her extremities when she's drunk, including her lips I guess. It was extremely sloppy and weird, but we kissed again when she sobered up a little. It was so much better then.

My first (and only) sexual experience was with a different girl. It was good and bad at the same time. Kissing her was a dream. Our lips meshed together so perfectly and I felt so comfortable around her despite not knowing her very well. She convinced me that I should keep drinking brandy with her, so I did. I'm pretty sure she wanted to have a fling before she went back to school and I was it. I wanted to sleep with a girl, but not necessarily her. I need to have an emotional connection with someone before I sleep with them. So yeah she got me drunk and whatnot (she was also drunk). After a while she was going down on me while simultaneously fingerbanging me. I was anxious (I have bad anxiety) and shaky. Mixed with the alcohol, I felt sick to my stomach. All was okay until her fingernail scratched my insides. This has happened before with someone else, so I wasn't as shocked as she was. Her hand was covered in blood and I no longer wanted to have sex. She wanted to keep going after she washed off, but I wasn't having it. I wanted to go home, but I had to sober up first. So we layed in her bed napping. She held me which was really lovely. She kept making sure I wasn't hurting or anything. It didn't hurt. I don't know why it happens, honestly. I assume it's scratching, but her nails weren't even that long.

So I went home and never replied to any of her texts after that because I guess I'm an insensitive bitch? I don't know. I felt like an ass, but whatever.

16. kurious81

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    The minute his mushroom head popped in my hole I was sold! Best feeling in the world!

17. Nimun

I kissed a girl when I was like 7. I'm so studly.

18. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

For me It's never happened

19. stormborn

pretty terrible, actually.