1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What games have you been playing lately and what is your favorite thing/s about it?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by 101DeadRoses, Apr 8, 2014.

1. GeeLee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Re: What games have you been playing lately and what is your favorite thing/s about i

Went back to my X-Com: Enemy Within save, I instantly regretted the fact that I haven't played it in a while.

Chryssalids need to be made extinct though, killed three of my best troopers in Newfoundland. Bastards. So I took my revenge on Exalt, damn traitors to the human race.

2. Gengars

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Re: What games have you been playing lately and what is your favorite thing/s about i

I've been trying to get back into the groove of competitive play on Pokemon Y version, but I COMPLETELY forgot how competitive it can get...

3. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Final fantasy 14

It's final fantasy
    It's a good game
    My character is very cute
    And I get to play it with one of my best friends and sister.

If you're reading this sis, (*hug*)

4. MilesmilesMiles

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

Assassins Creed just because I can mess with the guards and have fun. Super relaxing.

5. MaynardSantos

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

Having a smartphone that can emulate Tekken 6, through a PSP-emulator app called PPSSPP. I'm having fun while traveling, I no longer get bored.

6. norasariah

Out Status:
    Not out at all

The Walking Dead Season 2. I love Clementine, she's totally badass and amazing.

7. Claudette

Claudette Guest

I have found myself back in Skyrim modding, as well as playing Bravely Default!

8. White Knight

Are you playing game with new mods or did you really mean you are "modding" the game to create content? If you are that is pretty awesome.

I didn't enjoy Skyrim much but tried out many of its mods. Also love to add mods to my games whenever it is possible. So if you are modding the game then I thank you for your efforts to create something for everyone to enjoy. :kiss:

9. Unkempt Harold

I beat enemy within on classic hardcore
    [​IMG]

10. 101DeadRoses

It's fairly good, not as good as some but interesting. I like that you can do almost anything. Note I say almost. If you have a PC then you'll get more out of it, but if not, it's still amazing on consoles too! The create a sim is hard but fun, and building the houses can take some time to master but is fun to practice. I like the sims a lot!

11. 7eye

7eye Guest

Saints Row 2; in-depth clothing and character customisation to the point you can cosplay and look "transgender".

12. TurtleCat

Remember Me

Just picked it up after a few months without playing games. I really miss video games; I still love them, but it's been difficult to find the time to really sit down and play with the hours I've been working. However, I'm down to one job now so it should be easier. I miss being a kid and being able to play them for hours on end.

13. DeviantAttitude

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

A mix of Battlefield (4 and Hardline Beta) with PAYDAY 2. The latter is way cooler than what I thought it would be!

14. Dented

Borderlands (1) - the whole design/art style. Kinda like A Scanner Darkly crossed with Mad Max.

15. Lennyjess

I'm replaying Beyond: Two Souls. (I WILL get all the endings.)
    I LOVE that game. It's like a movie almost. I play games for the story, and lemme tell ya, It's pretty d*mn story heavy.
    Next on my list is playing all the Mass Effects (again.). But this time, I'm gonna do them one after the other.
    And most likely be a sobbing wreck by the time I'm done.
    I get way too emotionally invested in games. I should probably stop, but I can't help it. I get attached too easily.

16. Phoenix Rising

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

I've been playing The Legend of Zelda right now. The thing I love about the series is it has so much replay value. I have played the games so many times, and yet every time I play, I find some new secret that I didn't know about before, or I'll read about some Easter egg and then I'll have to replay the game just to try it for myself. I love how the series makes you use your brain to solve the puzzles in the dungeons too.

17. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people

I been playing Injustice gods among us and my favorite thing about it is noone can defeat the awesome Harley Quinn. I also had been using that game to blackmail my brothers into cleaning my room, and almost anything else I want. Plus I like seeing my brothers get mad when I defeat them with Harley Quinn. I am a good big brother, turned my little brothers into servants, atleast for now. :badgrin:

#97 CandyKing, Jun 18, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
  18. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Injustice gods among us: I like dc and netherrealm

19. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

Holybeast Online.

I believe it's an MMO that was originally made by a Taiwanese company. The graphics are not spectacular and the story line is lackluster, but you can be a tiger, dragon, bird, monkey, dog, or taurus.

THAT IS BADASS.

SO BADASS.

The bird is especially cute. I play it for the birds.

20. lonelywisp

Out Status:
    A few people

Fable II. It's like so strange for me to say it, but I just love it. The graphics are really cool, and I really enjoy that you can choose a lot of side items to your main goal, or you can just go straight through with no character building. :slight_smile: