1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What games have you been playing lately and what is your favorite thing/s about it?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by 101DeadRoses, Apr 8, 2014.

1. theoryso

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Re: What games have you been playing lately and what is your favorite thing/s about i

playing a lot of animal crossing. Something about that game is adorable and never gets old
    and sims 3...playing that one a lot~

2. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: What games have you been playing lately and what is your favorite thing/s about i

Sadist:lol:

3. SwimScotty

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

I'm playing The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker lately, and I really enjoy it. The plot is cool, the gameplay is very fluid, and the soundtrack is freaking awesome. Only complaint would be the cartoon-like graphics, but that's easy enough to overlook when all of the good things are added up.

4. Aptiva

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people

I play GTA V on my Xbox quite frequently. I love that game. I can't wait for Rockstar to release it on Windows, so I can do so much more with the game.

I also recently started playing Zoo Tycoon 1 & 2 after I found disks that came with a couple of old computers that we have. I put an old Windows XP laptop to use and installed Zoo Tycoon 1 on it.

I finally have games that I play on my iPhone, now, too. I just discovered Real Steel, which I now really like. I've been playing Tiny Tower, GTA San Andreas, Temple Run 2, Splashy Fish, The Sims FreePlay, 2048 and Doge 2048 quite often now.

Been playing The Sims 3 off and on.

5. Kat 5

Halo 4 and CoD Black Ops 2

You can tell that I am into fps games. So much fun.

6. rainmustfall

rainmustfall Guest

I have been playing a lot of Torchlight 2 and Fallout: New Vegas. I play TL2 with my sister, usually all day on Saturdays, and it gives us an excuse to talk and hang out.

7. breathmints

Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I've been totally hooked on the Ace Attorney series lately. It drives you in by it's ability to hold a serious case and humor at the same time with good balance. Then, it kicks you out in the cold with a nice dab of sad plot.
    The entire series is so addicting. The characters are very love able and all have their funny quirks. They're really serious when they need to be, though. I'd have to say I'd make an awful attorney, though. I've found myself resetting the game several times and looking up guides to get through the game.
    But still, it's very addicting to find the contradictions in the testimonies and to discover the truth behind a case, whilst still following a general story. If you like murder/mystery genre and can appreciate jokes and especially puns (I mean, literally every character has a pun for a name), you'll probably love this game.

It's turned more into a review than a basic opinion, but when I really like something, I tend to have a lot to say about it.

8. DylanD121912

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family

just finished up Kingdom hearts. now going to start on Kingdom hearts 2 later tonight or tomorrow :slight_smile: I ended up playing them all out of order based on the gaming systems I had available so kingdom hearts 2 is the only one I need to play now. other then Kingdom Hearts 3 whenever it finally comes out

9. Niko

Lately I've been playing Thief (4). Yeah, I'm kinda slow when it comes to finishing games, tend to drag it out with doing some side missions. But, reasons why I like it, is because in order to get the true feel of the game you must be a sneaky ninja. Sure you can kill the guards, but its alot more fun and challenging having to go around them without them seeing you. Yeah, stealth games are definitely my favorite. :grin:

10. ThePhoenix

I've never played them before but got all three of them on sale it creeps the hell out of me but its fun.

11. Re: What games have you been playing lately and what is your favorite thing/s about i

Lately I've been playing Terraria and Fallout:New Vegas.

Terraria is quite charming and it has some awesome gameplay to it. The game was incredibly slow at first but somehow I had enough patience. Now I noticed that I dug deep enough to reach the underworld and I'm making my own armor. The grappling hook and gear that enables you to climb up and down walls makes mining a lot more easier now. I still hate cursed forest thing that I have to go through in order to reach my home and other supplies in the jungle. My town is starting to form which is awesome.

Fallout:New Vegas is something I started yesterday and so far I had some trouble getting used to some new mechanics compared to Fallout 3. I'm quite surprised but pleased that they made it much harder to decide who to side with in the main storyline and the exploration seems more fun and balanced.

12. 101DeadRoses

Oh they get SO awesome at the ending, literally made me cry like a baby.

13. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

What's your k/f in ops 2?

14. PinkCammelia90

So I just finished Bioshock: Infinite (late, I know). Despite the fact that it was kind of mediocre compared to its predecessors, there were proper feels toward the end! I actually kind of loved it, in retrospect.

15. lawRAWR

I'm currently making my way through Pokemon X. It's a really good game, and I'm so glad that a lot of the older generation pokemon are in it, meaning I can have Charizard in my team :3 And the mega evolution is pretty awesome

16. blond

animal crossing:new leaf & fallout:new vegas. I have been doing a melee/unarmed playthrough of new vegas, and so far it's been cool. As for animal crossing, it's cute. what more could i say!?

17. fluffyprincess

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family

I don't own it, but I played Injustice: Gods Among Us...and I loved it. I'm in love with the characters Harleyquinn and Catwoman, (both in the game, and their character in general).

I only own a Wii, and I mainly only play Super Mario games on the Wii...lol. I play Super Mario for the nostalgic purpose, because a SNES was the first gaming console I owned, so I play games that remind me of it.

18. Kinger

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people

Im playing infamous second son. I absolutely love it. I am on my fifth playthrough i just find it sooo much fun

19. 101DeadRoses

I feel that it is sort of mediocre too, but it is still good. Better than I thought it would be.

And don't worry about being late, I'm not even halfway through it. I've just been doing... stuff. In other games.

And how do you kill Elizabeth's "mother"?? (I know, not really her mum, I watched my dad play through some bits...)

20. aldine

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

I don't have a lot of time to play, but when I do, it's often retro games from 90s or before. Right now I'm playing Commander Keen: Invasion of the Vorticons, episode 3. The game is pretty easy for a platformer of the early 90s, but it's fun anyways.