1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What games have you been playing lately and what is your favorite thing/s about it?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by 101DeadRoses, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: What games have you been playing lately and what is your favorite thing/s about i

Well... Orcs Must Die was wack.
    I played some new iPad game that is vaguely like god of war.
    Evolve for ps4 is going to be sick.

I really wanted to try elder scrolls online but they didn't have demos.
    The persona 4 arena tournament was pretty sweet though.

But it was more fun for the cosplay and magic the gathering today for me.

2. Gwendolyn

Re: What games have you been playing lately and what is your favorite thing/s about i

You just need to damage her. She has a lot more health than your standard enemy. Just use more return to sender(preferably with upgrades if possible). She's also usually referred to as the siren.

BTW, you're more than halfway through it.

3. PinkCammelia90

I found that the Charge vigor was the best to use against Lady Comstock. Also, there's no real point in attacking the bodies she raises up - she'll only raise more. Keep your distance from her and keep hitting her with charge or machine-gun spray her if you're looking for a tonic top-up. Persistence is key.

I was sad it didn't have the claustrophobia of Rapture. It really made me want to play the first Bioshock again! I do still have a few achievements left to get on that actually... :wink:

4. Utterlyconfused

DOTA 2, I'm the captain of a team so it kinda takes up all my time

5. Hunchdebunch

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people

I've been playing Dragon Age Origins, I find the combat a little different from what I'm used to, but I like the story and the characters. I'm also midway through my third playthrough of the Mass Effect series, those are probably my favourite games ever :slight_smile:

6. Miles16

Miles16 Guest

The new Luigi's Mansion game, Xenogears, Jak II (how I was patient enough to beat that game the first time around at like 13 I can't imagine, because it's frustrating as shit. Man I miss games that torture you when you play them)

7. Cap’nSerious

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I’ve been playing The Wolf Among Us. It’s pretty good, it’s a murder mystery game. I really like that you can choose the direction of game ( you have multiple options than just following where the story line goes)

8. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Dead Island Riptide

I don't like zombies but this game is okay. I mostly like it for the RPG elements and weapon mods and upgrades. And there seems to be plenty of replay value including 4 or 5 different characters to play through the game with. I'm only about 20% into the main quest so far.

9. Camerooon

I love FTL! :grin:

I'm currently playing Child of Light, though. I haven't had much time to play it since it released but I am completely in love with it. The UbiArt framework is the best <3

10. White Knight

Re-playing Temple of Elemental Evil to check new version of Circle of Eight mod. I love how close ToEE to 3,5 edition D&D is. Turn based combat is refreshing from other fast paced combat RPGs I play.

Also again re-playing Jade Empire. I love Sky, he is first m/m romance option in Bioware games and after Kaidan in ME3, my second favorite so far. Love how my Ming/Leaping Tiger custom character looks and acts on screen.

11. Claudette

Claudette Guest

FFXIV - what's not to love about it =D

12. Emma_K

Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Lately I have been playing War Thunder with my brother, we were both in love with flying since we were young, so it is basically the game of our 8-year-old dreams.

-Emma

13. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Sucky gladiators thinking they are DD and not tanks...

Please spam fast blade some more.:dry:

14. Niko

Been playing inFamous: Second Son and I love everything about it! :grin:

15. garudamon11

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

Minecraft, You can do anything

Expeditions: conquistador, an intriguing RTS battle system and very well thought-out dialogues that make the story interesting to follow

16. guijin lesbian

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

I have been addicted to the new final fantasy game lightning return because of the awesome battle scenes compared to 13-2. XD

17. Andres

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

League of Legends, I just love being on call with my friends and screaming like crazy for all the random stuff that happens :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

18. Princess Danica

Been playing MLB 14 The Show and Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Favorite thing about The Show is that it's very pretty and realistic. Otherwise nothing special, it's just another annual sports game.

Favorite thing about Old Republic? I get to be a Sith! Lol POWA!!! UNLIMITED POWWAA!!! XD

19. Re: What games have you been playing lately and what is your favorite thing/s about i

I've been playing Diablo III. Especially Act IV because the setting is so beautiful. But really I like all the different gear you can make or find and enchant to look totally badass.

I also really love calling comets and black holes to kill demons...

20. Gwendolyn

I'm starting to think we have almost the exact same taste in games.